Feedback by UserVoice

Office.com Home Page

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Very hard to find how to enter office home subscription key

"Account settings" in outlook takes to microsoft account which doesn't have an entry for office subscription

"View account in OneDrive takes to microsoft account which doesn't have an entry for office subscription

Having a link to microsoft account in Office is good, however having link to office account would be more helpful. I find it very hard to find an easy way to enter subscription key for office 365 home subscription. Users have to go through these steps to find a place where to enter activation code for office 365 subscription:
    1) Click on office tile or type office.com in…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the "Go back to your last spot" in Word 2016.

That awkward moment when Word 2013 is better able to find where you left off a One Drive document better than Word 2015.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. password strength indicator

Please add the password strength indicator and the password requirements info on all O365 products login pages so that the users know if the password meets the requirements when they type it in the field during the initial account setup or password change process.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. autosave to local pc

Autosave to local pc. Some of us work on documents we *are not allowed* to save to the cloud. !!!!!! Other users just don’t *want* to. No local autosave is opposite of useful. Local autosave was a great, key, vital differentiator from google docs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Will it be possible to Export entire office 365 emails to local from online?

How to Export Microsoft Office 365 email database to local machine?
    Will it be possible for users that they would be able to take their database to local machine desktop/laptop into possible format like .eml .pst .ost or .mbox these are well known propritary format extensions and almost IT users have unknowledge about these format.

Purpose - is to take email data base to local machine and can easily access email database on any email client like Outlook, thunderbird eudora etc.

Trusted Microsoft OST to PST converter Software for more than 43000 Download and recommended by users.

https://microsoft-ost-to-pst-converter-free-software.en.softonic.com/

Download Best…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. login.live.com & login.microsoftonline.com Sign In Page improvement

it's really confusing for user to use @(Microsoft Windows Live ID) or @(O365 Business ID)

the reason is because
    when page to login.live.com or login.microsoftonline.com, it's the same background, therefore, objective sometimes might be confusing for what's the account should I use,

for personal use and business use, I think it's better to distinguish the sign in portal background more meaningful

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make a default option "Never" under your event reminders in Outlook settings online.

When using the web version of Outlook, creating an event will include the default reminder. There is no "never" option in settings, so every event you create online you have to edit it later with the desktop edition in order to remove the annoying reminder.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include "never" as option for default reminder in Calendar

Include option to select "never" as a Calendar reminder. When adding a new event in Calendar the default time for notification in settings starts at "immediately". When creating an event it is possible to select "never" as a reminder option, but this can't be set as a default.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change description of "You recently opened this" in the Recommended section

When a user browses search results, viewing a file's thumbnail will access the file. These files will then appear under the "Recommended" section as a file opened by the user, causing confusion.

Example: "You recently opened this, Mon at 1:34 PM"

I would suggest removing this information or at least describe it as an item that appeared in a search result.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let Office 365 for Android open multiple files at the same time.

Guys, me like many people are spending more time working on our mobile devices in my case i use DEX For the Samgung galaxy note 9 when i work in my office and much more while outside, and it is frustrating that on none of the cases i can work on multiple Excel books at the same time, even with my paid Office 365 subscripion.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show 'Additional security verification' settings for users with Azure MFA setup

Show 'Additional security verification' settings for users with Azure MFA setup because currently it only shows if you have a O365 MFA setup

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow auto save to autosave work onto my hard drive, NOT ONLY THE CLOUD. LIKE IT USED TO.

Allow auto save to autosave work onto my hard drive, NOT ONLY THE CLOUD. LIKE IT USED TO.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide setting to disable Autosave at the desktop and mobile versions

The default autosave setting can destroy a spreadsheet if you open a complex one, do some modifications for test and realize that autosave has overwritten your file with a useless version. It should have a global setting that will turn this feature off to all files. The option of changing registry entries is ridiculous to ask to a normal user to do and it will not work on an iPad or other mobile platform at all

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Menu with drop down in the ribbon

Menu with drop down in the ribbon of Home page in Office 365, just to connect all websites, SharePoint sites, OneDrive, Teams, Planer, People, Gorups...etc. Prt.Sc. http://vs.edu.mk/office365.jpg

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ATTACH AN IMAGE WHEN CONFIGURING THE MAIL SIGNATURE

Please Allow To Attach An Image When Configuring Mail Signature

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Align languages throughout the product suite

There is good language support in some of the Office 365 suite such as SharePoint. But the Office.com interface and other features this doesn't have the same options.

For example Welsh, is only shown partially on some of the Office 365 interfaces.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Autocomplete

8% of data leaks are caused by autocomplete errors. Why not highlight autocompleted entries in RED in the To/CC/BCC fields as a reminder?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Inbox and Calendar view to the portal front page

The portal page should be an overview to my overall experience, not just a file-oriented landing spot. Customization, with the ability to add these modules would be very helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. shared mailbox outlook

Add shared mailboxes to the Outlook in Office365 online

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)