Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Office.com Home Page experience?

HIde mark all as read and delete all buttons in outlook owa

Please add a setting that user can hide mark all as read and delete all buttons from office 365 outlook owa and fast. Those button are disaster waiting to happen. And also whi on earth those buttons are next to "new email" button which is used all the time. If you don't want to remove those from everyone, please add a setting to owa that user can disable those if wanted.

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Janne Mikkola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Los botones "Marcar todo como leído" y "Eliminar todo" deben poder desactivarse y/o esta acción debe solicitar la confirmación del usuario. Esta es solicitud de muchos de nuestros usuarios

• Gustavo Mañas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree that the buttons "Mark all as read" and "Delete all" must be intentionally looked for the user, I mean, not easy to click by mistake; in addition, they must be able to be deactivated, and undo the action.

Definitely those buttons are a huge mistake from Outlook programmers, and must be removed ASAP.

I presonally use the unread e-mails for organizing the 'pending to do' works, and by clicking the buttons "Mark all as read" by mistake (which has happend to be twice), has made my daily organization to be very hard and risky to manage.

Please Outlook programmers, take an URGENT action on this.

• alphil2000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The buttons "Mark all as read" and "Delete all" must be able to be deactivated or/and this action should ask for confirmation from the user.

Feedback and Knowledge Base