Feedback by UserVoice

Office.com Home Page

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Hi, I am John Cooper. A dedicated, detailed and academic writing with five years of experience. Proven skills in Wordpress, Hootsuite, Buffe

Hi, I am John Cooper. A dedicated, detailed and academic writing with five years of experience. Proven skills in Wordpress, Hootsuite, Buffer, Google Ads and InDesign. Extensive blogging and writing experience. Knowledge of HTML. If you need assignment help you can contact me.
    https://www.allassignmentservices.com/e-views-assignment-help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sort alphabetically

sort the content of groups in alphabetical order on the portal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Timezone options for displaying UTC times ex CET (UTC +1) within Office Applications and Teams

Would like to address using local time zone of user and UTC reference as we work with global culture to better see time zone offsets as as an available option in areas like Teams chat, Email communication without the need for 3rd party tools.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Powerpoint

Copy and paste in PowerPoint for the web Currently working only on Firefox, Very difficult to work with
    Most of our users work with Chrome or Edge

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I think instead of doing all the messages stored them in different folders like blue folder deleted messages and Etc.

Like blue folder is deleted messages pink opened messages yellow inbox red last week messages and so on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. CompTIA CDIA+

The CompTIA CDIA+ certified professional is someone who provides document imaging solutions. The professionals play an active role in planning, designing, and specifying a document imaging and management system. The CompTIA CDIA+ professional should have a proper understanding of project timeline and security needs such as access and document security. The certified experts will recognize the integration requirements and will give appropriate solutions for the external groups. https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/comptia-cdia-plus

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Office 365 Settings Backup and Restore

As an IT Manager I struggle with massive amounts of wasted time migrating a user to a new PC.

While the config I have in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is minimal, I spend about 2 hours customizing shared folders (calendars and contacts), calendar sharing, address book config, Signatures, Quick steps, Quick Parts, rules, and other items in options, etc.

There needs to be a tool to backup and restore a users TOTAL O365 CONFIGURATION (email syncs so not needed) to simplify moving a user.

I see this as an app that I can install that would offer an explorer like…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I can not login to my GMX email. How do I fix it?

It would be my pleasure to resolve your query on the GMX email login. Several reasons cause you not to log in to the GMX email program- it may be a typing error, caps lock on, over files browser memory, etc. To resolve the GMX email login issue, firstly, you will have to make sure that the caps lock key on the keyboard is off and re-enter then GMX email password.
    If still it doesn't open, then try to recall that you recently changed the password; if yes, then enter the new password.
    Sometimes, the corrupted browser cookies also create…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add task hub / my task to office.com site

We use office.com as our start page in new edge browser . is it possible to have our tasks /my task at the start page
    https://tasks.office.com/domain.com/en-US/Home/Planner/#/userboard

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Migrating Microsoft License

To have the option to migrate Microsoft Office License from one email account to another, based on the original product key. This will allow the original user to retrieve the license when staff installed it into their account by accident and also in the event when the account needs to be close the license can still be used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Customization of Office 365 Home page

The updated version of the O365 homepage isn't up to mark and there should be an option to switch back to the older version too

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The status.office.com home page should contain the current date and time of the status message

When visiting status.office.com in order to find out what was going on with office365, I found that while there was a notice that stuff was down, there was not any indication of when the status message was posted, or how current it was. Ideally the page would indicate "As of [date and time] the the current status is...." Also the copyright date for the page still says 2019, so it is further unclear that the status message posted is current.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to change the language setting of Office for the Web for users synced with Active Directory

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Active Directory に同期されているユーザーのOffice for the Web の言語設定を変更したい。
    I want to change the language setting of Office for the Web for users synced with Active Directory

■Description(内容):
    Active Directory に同期されているユーザーOffice for the Web の言語設定を変更しようとすると「この設定は組織によって管理されています」となり、希望の言語に設定できず不便なことがある。
    Active Directory同期ユーザーでも容易にOffice for the Web の表示言語の変更ができるよう機能の拡充を希望します。

Attempting to change the language setting of Office for the Web for users synced with Active Directory gives the “This setting is managed by your organization” message, and you cannot change it to the language needed, which is inconvenient.
    Please allow us to change the display language of Office for the Web for users synced with Active…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Customize new left rail

The new left rail is nice as is the regained real estate for my docs, recent items, etc. How about taking it up a notch and allow users to customize the order? The current order seems kind of random and doesn't apply to the order of my most used online apps. A flyout option showing full names next to the icons would be helpful as well!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove Team sites from 'Frequent Sites' - unless the links open Teams

Remove Teams sites from the home page 'frequent sites' as it is confusing to users to view Teams sites in SharePoint. Only show Frequent communication sites. Have a separate section for frequent 'Teams' which opens the Teams web app - if that's possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Separate mobile calendar app

It would be great to have a separate app (ios and Android) outside of email to reduce the number of clicks to simply get to your daily events.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. myaccount in fr-BE

myaccount.microsoft.com does not support when the user configuration is in French-Belgian (fr-BE) and therefore displays the page in English. It would be nice if it displays in French instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. myaccount in fr-BE

myaccount.microsoft.com does not support when the user configuration is in French-Belgian (fr-BE) and therefore displays the page in English. It would be nice if it displays in French instead.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Include an option in the menu for switching between Office 365 Business and Personal

Currently office.com seems to default to the last used account type witch is fine except there is no way to manually change what side is active and you are forced to actually browse to the business site manually via some direct link or vise versa (if you happen to remember/have bookmarked a suitable link like outlook.com for example). Not good.

This is also directly related to the many complaints about how badly Office 365 handles using different business accounts at the same time.

There should be an account selector in the top bar, on the business and personal site.

Sure,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Office.com Home Page

Categories