Feedback by UserVoice

Office.com Home Page

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Allow auto save to autosave work onto my hard drive, NOT ONLY THE CLOUD. LIKE IT USED TO.

Allow auto save to autosave work onto my hard drive, NOT ONLY THE CLOUD. LIKE IT USED TO.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simple option to exclude groups from an outlook search

A simple toggle button to be able to exclude groups from an outlook search

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Attachments won't open in personal archive in Outlook Mail beta (web)

Attachments in personal archive emails in "The New Outlook" beta version do not open. Emails in Inbox with attachments work OK as does standard Outlook Mail web client.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Provide setting to disable Autosave at the desktop and mobile versions

The default autosave setting can destroy a spreadsheet if you open a complex one, do some modifications for test and realize that autosave has overwritten your file with a useless version. It should have a global setting that will turn this feature off to all files. The option of changing registry entries is ridiculous to ask to a normal user to do and it will not work on an iPad or other mobile platform at all

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Grafik bei E-Mail Druck skalieren

Microsoft Ticket: 13323618
    Hallo, seitdem wir auf Office365 umgestellt haben, werden Grafiken in unseren E-Mails, welche wir in A4 drucken wollen, abgeschnitten. Dies war bei unserem alten Outlook nicht der Fall. Hatte man die E-Mail mit den Grafiken auf A4 gedruckt, wurden diese entsprechend skaliert. Kann man dies einstellen ? Die Drucker und deren Treiber haben sich seit dem nicht verändert und sind in Ordnung. Die E-Mail im Anhang zeigt zum Beispiel solche Grafiken im Textfeld. Ein Druck im Querformat hilft ebenfalls nichts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Outlook Journal is not accessible in Office 365. Please enable the Outlook Journal functionality in Office 365 (web access to Outlook).

Outlook Journal is very useful but it is not accessible in Outlook on he web (Outlook in Office 365). So currently, I can only access on my desktop. Please enable the Outlook Journal functionality in Office 365 (web access to Outlook).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the customized links in the search result clickable

As it is now, even if the organization's Customized tiles shows up in the result, nothing happens when clicking on the links.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. spell checking issue

encountered an issue when spell checking a block or two on a 60 page document. spell check does not focus on the particular block, it goes through it and checks the rest of the document. this has been going on since build version 1809 of the monthly channel. I changed the channel to semi annual February 2019 release date version 1808 build 10730.20280 - this works perfectly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Outlook Visual Upgrade ISSUE: Row width too large now

The latest OUTLOOK 365 upgrade (Todays date is 1 January 2019) increases the row size. Unread mails also now have a Solid blue vertical line. Visually this is very different from before and now you have fewer lines you can view on one screen. Add in the Grey lines for day separation and you have less and less data on the screen. Visually is harder to work through your mails.

Please provide an option to reduce the size of the row and remove the blue vertical unread line

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The mobile portal.office.com is not matching the layout boundaries and format of my phone screen

The mobile portal.office.com is not matching the layout boundaries and format of my phone screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let Office 365 for Android open multiple files at the same time.

Guys, me like many people are spending more time working on our mobile devices in my case i use DEX For the Samgung galaxy note 9 when i work in my office and much more while outside, and it is frustrating that on none of the cases i can work on multiple Excel books at the same time, even with my paid Office 365 subscripion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hide deleted folders from filing in Outlook for MAC

When I bring up the Move / Other folder option and type the name of an existing directory, among the options given are the “deleted” folders.

I do the deleting by “command backspace” and do not need to move a mail into a deleted folder.

The way those options are set up is confusing and time consuming.

There is no need for “deleted” folders need to Show when filing an e-mail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change landing page for portal.office.com

We want to select specific users/groups to land on a specific SharePoint site when they log in to portal.office.com

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. office 365 home page default opt-out

Road map ID: 45971 says (starting March 2019) you will be redirected to office.com if you log in to another Office 365 service.We have a default customized SharePoint page for our users and want them to start there. Please add an option to opt-out from the default page Office.com.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Autocomplete

8% of data leaks are caused by autocomplete errors. Why not highlight autocompleted entries in RED in the To/CC/BCC fields as a reminder?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop MS Office 365 from making suggestions. This is worse than "clippy" because I can't figure out how to stop this nonsense.

Stop MS Office 365 from making suggestions. This is worse than "clippy" because I can't figure out how to stop this nonsense.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to prevent breakage of EXCEL in advance

【phenomenon】
    File corruption occurs when multiple people collaborate on the EXCEL file listed in the SharePoint library.

【Cause】
    While multiple people are editing Excel, only part of the character string is changed in one cell.
    Easy to break: Change only the part of sentences, such as text color and bold type.

[Workaround]
    When multiple people are editing at the same time, do not do some formatting work. (Simultaneous editing is limited to work in the scope that can be done with ExcelOnline)
    Partial format change is done by one person. (It can be surely done by downloading to the client…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When installing Office please give us back the freedom to choose the installation location! (not on my small SSD disk C).

When installing Office please give us back the freedom to choose the installation location! (not on my small fast SSD disk C,but on my large disk D). Alternatively at least let me choose not to install everything!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Be able to drop an email onto the calendar and create an invite with attendees from the email

I want to be able to drop an email into the calendar and have all the "To" people show up as Required. All the "cc" peole show up as Optional and the body of the email show up in the Body of the Calendar invite.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office.com Home Page

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base