Feedback by UserVoice

Office.com Home Page

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Stella excel password recovery freeware tool

With taking the help of Stella excel password recovery freeware tool excel user can quickly recover lost excel file password without any data lost of XLSX file. Try best excel password remover utility that is really excellent option to remove password protection from all version of excel file as:- 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
    Read more:- https://microsoft2019excelpasswordrecovery.wordpress.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Branding

I had waited for the implementation that MSFT touted about being able to upload an SVG instead of simply bitmap's. When it finally happened I couldn't believe what I saw ... a limitation of 10k!!!! I understand dimension constraints (width and height) but the great thing about vector graphics are the ability to scale. Please force us to adhere to dimension constraints but not size!!!! Otherwise the best feature of SVG's are lost.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. login.live.com & login.microsoftonline.com Sign In Page improvement

it's really confusing for user to use @(Microsoft Windows Live ID) or @(O365 Business ID)

the reason is because
    when page to login.live.com or login.microsoftonline.com, it's the same background, therefore, objective sometimes might be confusing for what's the account should I use,

for personal use and business use, I think it's better to distinguish the sign in portal background more meaningful

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. how to check the last login details like google?

like google its easy to scroll down to footer and check the last login details and users, i.p location, device and place, it will be good if this option available on main email page top-left or top-right corner of the page, isnt it better option?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add aggregated news view on Office.com, much like the Sharepoint-root web page

I love the top/root web page for sharepoint, where i get an aggregated view of all my news.

Add a row on office.com to show the most recent sharepoint news. (perhaps with the possibility to individually filter out sharepoint sites)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Site Setting back to the gear icon in Modern Pages

Site Settings" link was recently removed from gear drop-down and placed w/in a new gear drop-down "Site Information". Given how frequently site admins need to access Site Settings during their daily work, we are extremely disappointed at this development!

We would LOVE to see set setting back on the gear icon.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make a default option "Never" under your event reminders in Outlook settings online.

When using the web version of Outlook, creating an event will include the default reminder. There is no "never" option in settings, so every event you create online you have to edit it later with the desktop edition in order to remove the annoying reminder.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. please try to block www.ofice.com

when a user misspells www.office.com/myaccount and types in www.ofice.com/myaccount he will be redirected to a malicious page that is also showing up ads (possible for the good of the owners) but also will show scareware "your data will be deleted if you do not click here and there"

can you please takeover or shutdown this domain?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Let Office 365 for Android open multiple files at the same time.

Guys, me like many people are spending more time working on our mobile devices in my case i use DEX For the Samgung galaxy note 9 when i work in my office and much more while outside, and it is frustrating that on none of the cases i can work on multiple Excel books at the same time, even with my paid Office 365 subscripion.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Provide an option to stay permanently logged in with Outlook 365

stop outlook 365 repeatedly logging me out. I will decide if and when I should do so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Include "never" as option for default reminder in Calendar

Include option to select "never" as a Calendar reminder. When adding a new event in Calendar the default time for notification in settings starts at "immediately". When creating an event it is possible to select "never" as a reminder option, but this can't be set as a default.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change description of "You recently opened this" in the Recommended section

When a user browses search results, viewing a file's thumbnail will access the file. These files will then appear under the "Recommended" section as a file opened by the user, causing confusion.

Example: "You recently opened this, Mon at 1:34 PM"

I would suggest removing this information or at least describe it as an item that appeared in a search result.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ticket No 13967108 Training videos should be available to USERS from this page not just to admins fro m the admin page

It would be useful to make the link to the users training videos available here rather than just from the ADMIN page?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ive been hacked

Can someone tell me how to access my accoun..a close person had hacked and completely compromised it. I've had tthe account before we became friends.. it goes to my business my credit cards contacts etc..I've tried everything I mean everything.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Possible typo error at Web help page of CHISQ.INV

It seems Excel function help page on Web (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/chisq-inv-function-400db556-62b3-472d-80b3-254723e7092f?omkt=en-US&ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US) shows incorrect result 5.318520074 instead of 3.283020287 for the formula =CHISQ.INV(0.93,1). Though the result 5.318520074 would be correct for CHISQ.INV(0.93,2).
    I am sorry if I am posting at the incorrect site for such subject. Thank you for your attention.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Change the Office365.com home page from "otthoni verzió" to "üzleti verzió" for Hungerian Office 365 users

When your O365 language settings are set to Hu-hu, the home page of Office365 shows "otthoni verzió" in the browser bar. It translates to "Home version". This is confusing for users that expect to be working on a business platform rather than on the consumer platform.
    It should be changed to "Microsoft Office kezdőlap" or another meaningfull name.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Use custom images for the cover photo on your profile

Ability to post a custom image (such as company/department logos) to your profile page - similar to LinkedIn et al.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix the spellchecker for non-US residents

I live in Australia. As much as I love the US, I am not from the US and I do not use American English. But try to get Microsoft Word to default (and stay on Australian or US spelling) - just try! Some people like to be precise about the language they use.

Do you realise (not realize!) what a problem this is in an organisation (not organization!) like mine?

As well as trying to fix this problem myself on numerous occasions (searching on Google for a solution - following all of the advice), on numerous occasions, and then spending…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show 'Additional security verification' settings for users with Azure MFA setup

Show 'Additional security verification' settings for users with Azure MFA setup because currently it only shows if you have a O365 MFA setup

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow auto save to autosave work onto my hard drive, NOT ONLY THE CLOUD. LIKE IT USED TO.

Allow auto save to autosave work onto my hard drive, NOT ONLY THE CLOUD. LIKE IT USED TO.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Office.com Home Page

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base