Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Office 365 Admin mobile app?

I Need Tasks and Notice on my Mobile Phone.

I Need Tasks and Notice on my Mobile Phone.

118 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Torsten shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft messed up by not including tasks/ list capability in Outlook mobile. What is their recommendation for making lists now?

Oh... even outlook.office365.com when viewed on mobile browser is missing Tasks!! (it has notes though...)

Our corporation just moved to Outlook365 and have now lost this major capability: to see Tasks and Notes on our mobile phone. Tasks are the key way I manage my work and need to be able to access on my phone. There are other apps that use Exchange ActiveSync but Microsoft InTune locks it down so we can only use MS Outlook so I am trapped into LOSING this key capability in MS Outlook. The app should be called MS Outlook-Lite because it is INCOMPLETE.

I find it ridiculous that Microsoft provide a better app and experience (including tasks) on both iOS and Android. The outlook experience needs complete redesign, start with tasks...

• Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a huge windows phone and Outlook fan. I use the tasks functionality and they are crucial in my personal time management.

I'm completely shocked that they are gone after the Windows 10 upgrade on my phone.

I defend Microsoft a lot in my privat and professional live. And believe me.... it's a tough job in this Android and Aplle world.

This action decreased my Microsoft enthusiasm significantly.

Please bring the outlook task synchronization function back asap.....

Rick Kruidenier
        The Netherlands

Feedback and Knowledge Base