Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the Office 365 Admin mobile app?

Exchange Email Analytics

Feature showing email usage or reporting for users (emails sent, received, unread, earliest/latest email sent during day, etc.)

139 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MDT shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
in the plans  ·  O365 Feedback Team responded  · 

We are finalizing our plan for the initial reports functionality in the mobile app.

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cross app analytics commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google and Facebook tend to switch admin privileges and content restrictions to their platforms. Please count me in for Microsoft’s Drive into Social Media as way to the future. Integrating of network assets easily from handheld phones worldwide. Without the clutter of server rack, routers, switches, and software. The true dream of the cloud was access for all Worldwide for peaceful coexistence through communication. Originally the cloud was just a couple of servers on dark fiber between 2 separate buildings of server rack locations. We used Enterprise FiberOptic Switchgear placed remotely between two separate buildings in 2005 in Irvine, Ca. The fiber is still observable from rack locations as proof. The integration contractors can be interviewed and questioned to Validate Cloud Architecture. I installed dark fiber between enterprise fiber optic Cisco switches in 2005. Effectively the experiment worked and the cloud was born. They all thought I was crazy. The intent was for our employees to communicate worldwide on Clinical Research Trials. Granting Remote Access to Clinical Study Data to our Employees World Wide. While Protecting the Pharmaceuticals True Asset. The Study Data. Dell, EMC, Cisco, Microsoft, and Oracle all have the architectural summary and design of the cluster. The first two cloud servers were installed and integrated in 2005. The second cluster hardware was ordered as package in 2007. I have the receipts. 2008 failure of the bond markets took us out. The margins became to low to be profitable. We finish all trials, transferred all study data, and helped finalize all FDA Clinical Trials Approvals we were working on behalf of our sponsor ( now one of the biggest Pharmaceuticals in the World) ( contractually Bound by non disclosure ) You can google this phrase ( ClinAssure Trials ) Everything can be documented. I took a break and raised my kids. Luckily someone carried the ball after I dropped it. I can provide documentation, software, hardware architecture, and witness of a working cloud service pre public release by google. Check it out. Kids are grown now. So looking for new projects. I guess I could use some help writing the White Paper. Any students need a project for PHD study on Theoretical Computing ring me up. I am available at below contacts. ClinAssure is available to help in many contractual forms. Whether Protocol Development Writing, management infill, SOP Training, Study design, complete Clinical Trial Services. The site is currently dark. So text, call, email to contact.
    Sincerely,
    Ronald Lynn Spilsbury
    ClinAssure Co-Founder CTO, CFO
    Ron@clinassure.com
    1-858-888-5823

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in serious need of assistance on full operation of online blackboard &classroom attendance

Feedback and Knowledge Base