Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin Mobile

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office 365 Admin Mobile UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the mobile app, such as User Management, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365 Admin Mobile app!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the Office 365 Community.

1. Increase mailboxsize

Give an option to increase the mailbox size (increasing the price).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. iOS App Broken

iOS App doesn't work...I open it, but it crashes. I reinstalled, and it works, but only for a brief period of time. The next time I use it it crashes on startup. This has been an issue since Jun, 2019

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Exchange ActiveSync - Update label of commands

I understand Outlook for iOS & Android only supports the "Wipe Data" and not the "Account Only Remote Wipe Device." However, can we update the label of the commands? This can be confusing when used interchangeably on native and non native email apps.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/clients/outlook-for-ios-and-android/manage-devices?view=exchserver-2019

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Option to activate in mobile approve, reject option if any outgoing rule setup

Option to activate in mobile outlook version approve, reject option if any outgoing email rule setup for notification and to release the mail after approve only

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Need for Modern Tablet Standard Size Use of OFFICE

COMPLAINT THAT there is restriction of the free MS OFFICE apps for CREATING & EDITING to 10.1 INCH devices. My tablet died, and now I must buy a new one. The new models start at 10.5 INCH SCREENS, and you will not allow the iPAD AIR to use the free OFFICE apps? Because of your OUTDATED SCALE at 10.1"? Only 0.40 INCHES DIFFERENCE in the NEW MODEL TABLET?
    CATCH UP your restriction, as you look like you are greedy, forcing consumers to BUY FULL OFFICE 365, when we are on tablets and need only WORD and/or EXCEL!
    I miss the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mobile vs. Desktop Teams Search Function

Our team has a specific channel where we collaborate on sales opportunities. In order to keep it organized, we title the thread with the prospect name before starting to converse, share files, etc. On the desktop version, you can easily search the prospect's name in order to find the ongoing thread. However, on the Mobile app, it doesn't allow you to search for titles. This doesn't sound like a major inhibitor, but having the mobile app search the conversation thread titles would make it much easier to collaborate out of pocket.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Word (Mobile) > insert page break

What happened to INSERT PAGE BREAK on Word for Windows 10 Mobile?

Please REINSTATE that basic and super useful feature, has always been there for years

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Thumbnail Images for photos don't populate in SharePoint Mobile App

The SharePoint mobile app doesn't seem to show a small thumbnail image of a photo. There's only a generic image symbol that appears along with the file name. The file names are just strings of numbers set by our cell phones when we take photos. Our team needs to be able to scroll through and actually see the images to send or share them with others from their phones while they are out of the office. Our old WD MyCloud NAS had this function within their app as do other lesser platforms. I just assumed the SharePoint app would have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please bring the full version of Office 365 to my iPad Pro!

I am the subscriber of office 365 for over 5 years, and can’t wait to see the full version of Office 365 for my 12.9 inch iPad Pro. I am using my iPad Pro as my primary mobile device for all most everything except writing my scientific papers. Usually, i have to edit the figures in PPT, and paste as PDF format in word. Also, i use Excel to process my data, create very complex charts and copy/paste to my word. I also need to use Endnote to insert the references. These tasks can not be done using a Mac…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Windows 10 Mobile > Calendar > Categories

Several most useful features have been suddenly disabled and removed in recent windows mobile updates. Why?

I'm still in Office 365 subscriber.

Focused inbox and colorizable calendar categories have disappeared over the past two months on all of my Windows Mobile devices

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Outlook folder tree collapsible/expandable on Android & Apple mobile devices

Hi Microsoft....
    Can you please, with sugar on top...make the folder tree collapsible and expandable in both the android and apple office 365 apps...and please don't forget to tell us when you've done it...
    I have hundred's of folders, it's nearly impossible to manage the way it is...please make it easier...TIA...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Expanded view

I just learned that the IOS app is limited to display only 20 users. I thought the app was broken or my phone had an issue. While playing around with the new limitation the search function is fine if you know what you're looking for, the full view allowed you to scroll through your users. I would prefer full view or at least the option to choose full view, page view or limited view in settings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Intune - Allow saving of org files based on file types

Currently, the Intune policy allows or disallows saving the files to local device. We need an option based on the file type where it allows saving locally or not. For example, pictures could be saved locally on the device but the documents (word, pdf, excel) cannot be saved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Intune Granular Printing Policy

Currently, Intune device policy can be set to enabling or disabling printing org data. The policy cannot distinguish if the content being printed is to print to pdf file or to an actual paper printer. We need a fine grained policy that allows for such controls.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. password protect mobile device apps

onedrive already has this feature on mobile apps with either a pin or finger print. the rest of the MS apps like onenote/excel/word don't. so for example if you give ipad to someone to use it they cant see any onedrive files but if they open onenote or excel they will have access to those files stored on onedrive without any password. doesn't make sense

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. smart lock functionality disabled if MDM policy applied and using Samsung as a default email application together with outlook application

smart lock functionality disabled if MDM policy applied and using Samsung as a default email application together with outlook application
    (Android mobile devices)

Ticket #:14878062

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For iPhone, the Microsoft O365 outlook calendar need to get the functionality of “drag and drop” calendar items (like it is in the iPhone)

For iPhone, the Microsoft O365 outlook calendar need to get the functionality of “drag and drop” calendar items (like it is in the iPhone native calendar app)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. mdm should work with samsung default email application.

smart lock functionality disabled if MDM policy applied and using Samsung default email application. When using outlook application with the same MDM policy smart lock is working normally.
    (Android mobile devices)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. In Outlook for Android not include automaticly photos in the body of message

When you choose 2 photos or more in Outlook for Android, there are included in the body of message.
    It's better if not,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You cannot use Siri with Microsoft To-Do if your company is using Microsoft InTune (authenticator)

You cannot use Siri with Microsoft To-Do if your company is using Microsoft InTune (authenticator) because there is no account created on the mobile device. You need to switch the default reminder app by selecting it on the account on the mobile device. Major shortcoming for those trying to use O365 with their iOS devices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Admin Mobile

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base