Feedback by UserVoice

M365 (Microsoft 365) Admin Mobile

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Microsoft 365 Admin Mobile UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the app then you’ve come to the right place.

Noteable links:- M365 Admin Mobile: Android (production, beta) and iOS (production, beta).

How it works

1. Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  2. If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own.
  3. Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the Microsoft 365 Admin Mobile app!

Need Tech Support? Please reach https://support.microsoft.com/.

1. I need a report from the EAC showing users receiving email on mobile devices

I need a report from the EAC showing users receiving email on mobile devices

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow non-admin user accounts to get service incident/outage information

Allow for non-admin role user accounts to get service notifications from the m365 administrator app. The reason this is needed is because our organization utilizes PIM and our admins have to JIT activate their admin roles. This means on a Saturday afternoon, their user accounts don't have exchange admin or org admin roles. So how do they stay logged into an app that requires org admin privileges all time? This would also fix the issue where this app only works for domain admins, it is not possible for exchange admins or SPO admins to get service notifications via the app.…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Microsoft People (Contacts) App for Android

Contact Sync on Android using Outlook App lacks everything that Microsoft People has to offer. After the Contacts from Outlook are synced on the Android device, you've no Groups, Folders, Contact Lists. And you cannot properly create/ edit/ move/ save/ work with Contacts on the native/default Contacts App on your Android device as you cannot use full editing features, Contact List, Folders, Groups, Group Member elements of Microsoft People on them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dictation not working android 8

Hi office 365 dictation not working in android 8 tabs im using huwawei m5 with android 8.please try to make it work for android 8 as lot of asians still using devices with android 8.i tald it to Microsoft team in several occations and hope you would fix it soon thanx

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have live support for the APP! Why can't I have live support for help, but i can only write in a help box?

My support issue could likely be solved in 2-3 minutes, but yet I have to type my issue into a small box on the bottom of a page and hope it is looked into at some point. Seems insane that a 1.53T company cant afford live support, seriously?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Non device specific office accounts

I work maintenance, my phone gets used to take pictures, etc. In phone unfriendly places. It would be nice to be able to log into office from nonspecific device. So I don't have to start over if my phone quits working after going into a blast freezer, while trying to get a specific picture, it falls into the grinder, as you lean over to tighten a bolt and it fall out of your pocket into BBQ sauce, you get the idea. I can go through phones faster than Hollywood hair style, but "free" apps just are not professional grade

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Excel on 11” IPad Pro

Limiting “edit” and “ save” function to 10.1” is absurd. With the new IPad Pro 11” I can no longer use my Excel files which “sucks” BIG time. Why limit the size of the device? If you can’t tell the difference between an IPad and an actual computer you need to get out of technology.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. you have a bug in outlook. If you select an email to go to junk all following emails go to junk until you come out of outlook it will reset.

You have a bug in Outlook. If you select an email to go to junk all following emails go to junk until you come out of outlook it will reset. Can be very confusing in that you never will see the emails that went to junk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Limit Multi-identity apps on iOS/iPadOS

Please expand the IntuneMAMAllowedAccountsOnly functionality found in OneDrive, Outlook, and Edge for iOS/iPadOS to all iOS/iPadOS apps.

The problem with multiple identity apps on iOS/iPadOS is that it allows a non-managed account into iOS' managed configuration, allowing a user to leak managed documents into an unmanaged account.

I know you can achieve effective data loss prevention with Intune App Protections, but that only affects Intune App Protection apps. We won't be only using Intune SDK apps going forward, and the inability to limit unmanaged accounts from signing into our devices is a problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Start a Meeting from Teams in iOS

We should be able to start and share a a shorted link to a Teams meeting from iOS that can easily be shared via Teams Chat or Messages for guests.

e.g. join.teams.office.com/meetingparameters

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to be able to set notifications related to emails..

Something equivalent to flagging or snoozing an email so that I'm reminded of it on a day and at a time that I can set very quickly. This is currently possible on the Desktop version of Outlook - but I'm on my mobile far more so would like to be able to do this there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add the Microsoft Admin IOS App to the "Require approved client app" in conditional access.

Apparently the Microsoft 365 Admin app for IOS is not a approved client app in conditional access, because when I enable an conditional access policy to block all apps from Office 365 access except for the ones that are approved client apps, it fails. This really needs to be done quickly...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create Alerts for Extended etentions

Have the ability to create alerts for anyone who extends the life of a record from the disposition review

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Want to show mobile phone number on OWA > Mobile Device Setting

May I request support team enable "Phone number" on OWA > Settings > Mobile Devices

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reliable OST to PST Converter

OST file is one of the database files used by Microsoft Outlook. Its main purpose is to serve as an enabler for working offline even when the connection to Exchange is not live. In such scenarios, the changes you make are later synced to the Exchange Server when the connection is back live.
    If there are any errors or corruption issues in the OST file, the information stored within it comes under risk. This is mainly due to the fact that OST files, unlike PST files, cannot be opened independently of the Outlook profile that created them.

So in all…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. plz offer Add-on features like Dictate (Word) and Ideas(in PPT) in MS Office H&S as well

I bought MS Office H&S. It was not mentioned on the website description that this product is missing the Dictate and Ideas button. Thats not fair on your part. We have a right to make informed choice. I feel stuck. What should i do now?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Regarding the behavior of Outlook app when "Initiate sign-out" is initiated from Microsoft 365 Administration Center "Active Users"

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Microsoft 365 管理センターの "アクティブなユーザー" から、[サインアウトの開始] を実施した際の Outlook アプリの挙動について
    Regarding the behavior of Outlook app when "Initiate sign-out" is initiated from Microsoft 365 Administration Center "Active Users"

■Description(内容):
    以下の状況でOutlook アプリからサインアウトが実施され、アカウントが端末から削除される機能の拡充要望します

1.Microsoft 365 管理センターの "アクティブなユーザー" から、[サインアウトの開始] を実施
    2.管理者からユーザーのパスワードをリセット

We hope that a feature to perform sign-out from the Outlook app and delete accounts from the device as listed in the following situations will be implemented.

1. "Initiate sign-out" is initiated from Microsoft 365 Administration Center "Active Users"

2. Administrator resets the user password

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Require approve or disprove option in moderated messages on Outlook mobile

Require approve or disprove option in moderated messages on Outlook mobile

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Display icon for unique/shared permission for file in Document Library

Currently is it difficult to find if Document is shared or follow permissions of folder or Document library. The icon next to file name will make it easier to find if file has unique or inherited permissions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 64 65
  • Don't see your idea?

M365 (Microsoft 365) Admin Mobile

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base