Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Security & Compliance

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Security (Protection) & Compliance UserVoice forum. We’re happy you’re here! If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve Security or Compliance related features in O365, we’d love to hear them!

How it works
◾Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
◾If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
◾Include one suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve these features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the O365 Community for the product or feature you are having issues with, or open a support ticket through your Office 365 administrator portal.

How can we improve compliance or protect your users better in Office 365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide "Service Assurance" tab from Security & Compliance Center for regular users.

Since beginning of July, all regular users in tenants can access the Security & Compliance Center (protection.office.com) as they can now access Email Quarantine from this portal instead of the legacy one (this is great!).
    However, the drawback is that the SCC displays the "Service Assurance" tab to all users, and this leads to users' confusion and a lot of questions to the help desk because users don't understand why they see this and what they should do with that.
    All Microsoft documentation states that "Service Assurance" is only available to Global Admins and members of the Service Assurance User…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Service Trust Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Service Trust Portal notifications

Provide options to receive notifications when updates are made to the Service Trust Portal, such as when new documents/reports are posted. Options could include RSS feed, Message Center notification, email, etc.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Service Trust Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • 3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • New

Great Excellene

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Customize Security & Compliance Alert Template

I created a compliance alert to notify me when anyone downloads a file from a particular folder in SharePoint. But to see what was actually downloaded I have to click "investigate" in the email message and click about 4 times to drill down to the information. I'd like a way to customize the email alert to tell me the name of the file that was downloaded, without having to go through the 5 clicks to find out what it was. It would save a lot of time.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Add other products to service trust portal

As a CEO of a UK SME Microsoft Gold Dev Partner, we are like all SME's overwhelmed by GDPR and other compliance needs. The Service Trust Portal is Excellent. But only covers office 365 and Azure. I wouldnt expect microsoft to assess or be responsible for 3rd party products but, the system is lovely and easy to use so, it would be great if:
              1. There were API's or other extensions we could use to develop our own "plugin" to the trust centre so that we could allow our customers to manage GDPR for our application in the same way…

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Can Service Trust Portal support IE11 soon?

It would be nice that Service Trust Portal will support IE11 soon!

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  1 comment  ·  Service Trust Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base