Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve compliance or protect your users better in Office 365?

Add download option to the Forwarding Report

The recent addition of Mail Flow insights to the Security & Compliance centre is helpful. But the FORWARDING REPORT is missing the facility to DOWNLOAD the data, or to schedule the creation of a report on FORWARDING.

Can you please look at the option to either allow the data to be downloaded, or for a report to be created/scheduled.

Thanks

104 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alan Kemball shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DL Wilcox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EVERY REPORT SHOULD BE EXPORTABLE.

Let me repeat that...

EVERY REPORT SHOULD BE EXPORTABLE.

I can't believe we are having to tell you that.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be allowed to Schedule a forwarding report, especially since the default alert rule "Creation of forwarding/redirect rule" is almost useless. It alerts every time someone creates an Inbox Rule, even if doesn't forward outside the organization. So I've turned off that alert, but I cannot schedule a forwarding report, which was my work-around for the alert policy.

• David Márquez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello.

Being able to export this report is as needed as the report itself, if not, having a high volume of information renders the report useless as it's not manageable.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

• Norma Muñoz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

estimados

Creo que cualquier reporte que coloquen en Office 365 debe ser exportable , desgraciadamente existe un información que es bastante importante para una organización como el "report forward ", el cual entrega información de los usuarios que realizan forward de sus correos a cuentas externas, esto podría tomarse como una fuga de información de la organización.
    Es bastante molesto el no poder exportar esta información y no tener el conocimiento de powershell como para realizar una exportación a través de comando, no me parece el estar llamando a un Partner para que haga un power Shell que extraiga esta información como lo ha indicado el Soporte, al final se traduce en gastos innecesarios y por ende el obligar a la organización a pagar sumas de dinero a Parnet

• ajhstn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once again, helpful, but so unhelpful.. Releasing things too fast, failing to meet baseline customer requirements. Please allow access to the underlying report data.

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More options here would be useful. Searching and filtering and loading more than 200 at a time as well as exporting would make this useful.

• Seshathri Mohan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, This is really the useful report.
    This will be more userful,
    1. If More filters are added for Forwarder, Forwarded domain
    2. The Search button should be included for easy scearch.
    3. The Export to CSV should be included.

Feedback and Knowledge Base