Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve compliance or protect your users better in Office 365?

end user notification

currently in EOP, when we enable the end user notification for quarantine emails, the minimum value is 1 day, which may cause the issue we may miss some important emails, we required that we may improve the feature to send notification every hour.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shelly Zhou shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    tell us more  ·  O365 Feedback Team responded  · 

Please share with us more about how you use the product. For scenarios which require end users to regularly scan for false positives, we find that customers prefer to use Junk Mail folder instead of Quarantine. Is that an option for you? Also, have you investigated the causes of the false positives? Improper configuration is the cause of roughly half of all false positives.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dusty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our current spam filter gives us the option to adjust the time and date of the end user spam notification emails. This would be a great feature to have in EOP.

• Randy Bye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

End user notification should also include a link for users to check their quarantine.

• Mr K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A more granular end user notification option is required. We have mailboxes requiring very specific requirements. Previous mail gateway allowed notifications to be sent at specific times during a 24hr window. 1 day is not sufficient.

• Mike J. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree that sending the end user notification once a day is not enough. I would like to see an hourly option or to be able to specify specific times the digest to be sent; 8am, 12pm, 4pm, 8pm

• Brian Kent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use of the Junk Mail folder still leaves a chance for the opening of malicious content. I have created a rule to force email with certain attachments to be classified as SPAM, so the user can view the message in the quarantine email report. This is safer than the Junk Mail folder, where a user has a better chance of openning mail that is malicious in nature.

Only issue is the quarantine email report happens daily at random times of the day and often after a user has left their workstation for home. This leaves the opportunity for missed important messages.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi O365 team

I have a request on spam notification. One of our requirements is spam notification must be configure not only by day it also must be configure by hours too in order for us to easily monitor the spam notification.

I hope you can implement this one as soon as possible

we are waiting for sortly

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi O365 team

I have a request on spam notification. One of our requirements is spam notification must be configure not only by day it also must be configure by hours too in order for us to easily monitor the spam notification.

I hope you can implement this one as soon as possible

Ashok

Feedback and Knowledge Base