Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Groups

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome! This is your place to share ideas on how we can make the Groups feature in Office 365 even better. While we cannot respond to every post, we are committed to reviewing each one.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include only one idea or suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Office 365 Groups!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve Office 365 Groups?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would like ability to see all groups a contact is in illiminating the need to look at each group when someone leaves.

Would like ability to see all groups a contact is in illiminating the need to look at each group when someone leaves. Perhaps on business card in Outlook?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Download free Demo version of Inspire OST to PST Converter

Get an excellent Microsoft OST to PST converter to export your OST files into PST format to get admission to them in Outlook. I propose you to use a great and the most efficient tool OST to PST Converter by which all the email messages of OST documents are converted into PST format. Download free trial version for Converting OST emails to Outlook PST document. In free trial version, person are allow to transform emails and see you the preview of converted items. Where you may check your desire emails.

Know more - https://www.inspiredatacare.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the Privacy Column to the Admin View in Office 365 so it can be exported to the CSV file

Please add the Privacy field to the dashboard in the Admin Portal so it can be exported to the CSV file with the other columns. It's very important to easily see which Office 365 groups are Private or Public. Being able to filter on that setting would even be better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Travelling internationally with Office 365

My experience while travelling internationally, is that (while I have an active internet connection - all other web connections work effectively) all my Microsoft connections give extreme problems with connections in 80-90% of the instances - from my laptop (Windows 10 & O365) as well as my mobile (Samsung / Android)

OL (running on Exchange) -
    OD battles to connect to the web
    If I try to log into my web-profile to use the Web based OL &OD, I get no connection
    (logically) also cannot get into my Admin Portal (or on my OL & OD) to log the problem…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In Skype for biz drop down box that comes up when a company has several numbers is too small and wont let me view all the numbers available.

In Skype for biz drop down box that comes up when a company has several numbers is too small and wont let me view all the numbers available. 6165733

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "never grey out the inactive window controls"

It is not logical or intuative to allow multiple windows functionality and then restrict the usablilty of that function by "greying out the controls"

The user should have the ability to manipulate any window amoungst multiple windows in the order the user decides, leaving all window controls visible at all times.

The controls are active at all times if you mouse over and click, so why hide them and make it difficult?

I understand the requirement to identify active/inactive windows when multiple windows are open, but the intentional color filter applied here hides the controls - its like taking some…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to convert Zimbra to MS Outlook file format?

if you have any idea who convert easily .tgz to the .pst file format then please share me it is very important for me. I am searching solution from a long time please help me.......waiting anyone response.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove 365 business from my Lenovo bought in 2017 and replace with Home Use. I dont want to pay the $70 per year over my need

I didnt need a professional 365 costly business soft ware I just need home use. You uploaded the wrong office and I dont want to pay for this. I have never had to pay for Microsoft office! contact me desmgmt@aol.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Php Training Institution in Delhi

Php Training Institution in Delhi with a little online research and by catching individuals' discussions from the understudy gathering. The accuses are really apparent of various periods of courses open as showed by essential. PHP preparing in Delhi is a tremendous hit among the all-inclusive community in and around Delhi as it licenses them access to top-notch guideline on PHP essentially by sitting at home.
    Read more info: https://www.chahartechnologies.com/php-training-institute-delhi/
    https://www.chahartechnologies.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Import Outlook Data File into Thunderbird

Import Outlook data file into Thunderbird with Outlook File Converter that is supportable for all MS Outlook editions i.e. Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. Both IT and Non-IT users can easily use this software to import Outlook data file into Thunderbird on all latest and earlier Windows OS platforms. The software is capable for both single and batch conversion process to convert single and multiple both PST files from Outlook to Thunderbird in single process without misplacing any data. It can import all data from Outlook such as - emails, meta-details, formatting and attachments in exact form.
    See…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Student using word

I am a student and I am NOT working in paid employment, I have recently lost my microsoft word and other features with it like PPT and Excel. I tried to enter my product key when it asked me to but said it was incorrect. There has to be another way for me to use word without using the online version (what if you don't have internet???). Help me out i don't want to be behind on my college work because i can't use word at home.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Restore offline OST file data into Outlook PST file- using ATS Exchange OST Recovery Software

Exchange OST to PST Converter application has a great facility to create batches to convert data. The users can easily split their big file into multiple little files as per their need. It will be allowed to export email, task, attachment, notes, sent item, delete item, inbox, journals ( To, Cc, From, Date, Time, Subject, Object, and Bcc) into PST EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX, vCal, vCard and EMLX file formats according to users wish. It is compatible to work with OS Windows’s version 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Monitoring for Team Chat session.

Hi, I would like to have Monitoring for Team Chat session.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to convert PST to MBOX

Last time I used a tool and converted my PST Outlook to MBOX file. You can also try this tool and convert all your data
    from Outlook file to MBOX file format. get more info:- http://www.emailsoftwares.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. NSF to MSG Converter Tool

NSF to MSG Converter Tool is the best solution to convert Lotus Notes data into MSG format. With the help of software, the users can easily migrate Notes data such as calendar, contact, task, attachment, journal, and notes, etc into MSG format. It is compatible with all versions of Lotus Notes and also supports all editions of Window OS.

Get more info visit our official website- http://www.nsfto.com/msg/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion

With the help of NSF to PST Converter tool users can convert single as well as multiple files in a few little moments. It works easily in the absence of MS Outlook installation in the system. Before the conversion, it shows you the preview of recovered mailbox then store the data into multiple file formats like PST, EML, MBOX, CSV, vCard, HTML, EMLX, MSG, and EMLX. You can also take its free demo version to convert 25 emails from each and every folder.

• Export password protected data in a few little moments.

• Fix all the problems in a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Php Freelancer in india

PHP is a programming language used often in web development. PHP programmers develop on common e-commerce platforms such as Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Zencart and Drupal.
    On Freelancer.com you can hire php developers to build a website, online store, software, maintain existing code, migrate to a new platform...and more
    Read More info:https://medium.com/@phpprojecthelp/php-freelancer-in-india-ff4d96d10037

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable mobile app with Exchange Conditional Access in Intune

The Groups app does not work when Exchange conditional access is enabled in Intune. We require this be enabled to prevent the default mobile mail client from being used so we can require a PIN to access O365 email with the Outlook client. Please enable the app through Intune with Exchange Conditional access so we can actually use Groups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Recipient Alert Notification when an attachment is blocked like .docm, .exe, .vbs etc. from Malware Filter

It would be nice if Microsoft Office 365 can create a transport rule to perform the following tasks: (this task is possible on Edge Transport servers)

This value removes the offending attachment from the email message and allows the message and other attachments that don't match an entry on the attachment filter list through. A notification that the attachment was removed is added to the email message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Groups

Feedback and Knowledge Base