Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Groups

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome! This is your place to share ideas on how we can make the Groups feature in Office 365 even better. While we cannot respond to every post, we are committed to reviewing each one.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include only one idea or suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Office 365 Groups!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve Office 365 Groups?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MS Word Recovery Manually Concept

MS Word is a popular file format widely used for database management. Here is manual method which will help you when Word file reached in inaccessible mode.

In simple word here are some excellent methods which you can use to recover damaged MS Word file formats like DOCX, DOC, DOTX, DOCM, and DOTM created by MS Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

Check solution: http://recoveryandmanagement.com/repair-word-file-manually/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View Side by Side option for Word online

Need an option to work on 2 files in the same window

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A toggle option for the default email response on a shared mailbox

To have the ability to set the default reply when responding to an email as either the shared mailbox email address or the individual user email address and to have it configurable by both GPO and at the end user client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Restore the Data Form in Developers Ribbon options for Excel 365 for Mac

Excel 365 for Mac does not have the Data Form in the Developers Ribbon options. This was removed for reasons unknown. An explanation, and a return of the feature would be greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Export Lotus Notes NSF Files to Office 365 Mailbox

Well most of us know about converting NSF files to PST but exporting the Lotus Notes to Office 365 is a difficult task. Office 365 is somewhat complex when it comes to file migration. One method we can use to move NSF to Office 365 is converting them to PST and then exporting PST data to Office 365.
    Another free method for NSF to Office 365 file transfer is IMAP connector. First, create the mailbox for each user in Office 365 and then enable the TCP/ IP port in Domino Server. Use the IMAP connector to export NSF files to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enable video upload in Outlook Groups app for iOS (iPhone)

At the moment, in Group Conversations area, it is only possible to upload photos from the iOS camera roll using the Outlook Groups app for iOS. It should also be possible to directly upload video that's stored in the camera roll, to a group conversation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Migrate Lotus Notes Database (NSF) to Outlook PST

InQuit NSF to PST Converter tool provides the best facility to do complete the conversion task of OST file to PST file format. Using this program users easily convert their data from Lotus Notes to PST file format without consuming more time. This is the best solution to fix all the errors without wasting time. This tool is a safe and secure way for every user who wants to convert data from NSF to PST file.
    The Best features of this tool
    • Complete conversion in the absence of MS Outlook installation.
    • Support Lotus Notes version 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow returned mail from a group account to be forwarded to group members

We send out messages from a webserver using a group email called support@xyz.com Sometimes those messages bounce. Usually bad email addresses. It's healthcare information so it's important to us to fix any problems and ensure that the message got through to the recipient. We need a way to get to the bounced messages. Preferably they should be forwarded to the members of the group. I understand that some people might not like this feature, so making it an option for the group would satisfy those of us who want the bounces and those that don't.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. create a new group from Outlook on Mac

Sorry if this is somewhere in this list, but I could not find it. I can create a new group on a PC by right clicking on Groups and selecting New Group. Why not be able to to that on a Mac?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create Group event via API and don't send out invite to everyone in the group

As per this feature https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/286611-office-365-groups/suggestions/9532698-allow-calendar-appointments-to-be-created-without but when creating a group event via Graph, I cannot replicate the "Send an invitation to the group" functionality, or rather I cannot replicated the functionality of deselecting this checkbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unlock Excel Password Protection by eSoftTools Excel Password Unlocker

Unlock Excel Password Protection by eSoftTools Excel Password Unlocker Software is the best solution to re-open locked Excel (.xlsx, .xls, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xla, .xlam, .xltm) file password. This program utility can instantly remove password protection combinations like alphabetic, numeric, alphanumeric, & symbolic character with the help of the Brute Force attack, Mask attack, & Dictionary attack. It supports all Excel versions 97 up to 2019 and Windows 10 (32-bit, & 64-bit).

It can also, Recover Word document and Access file password with FREEWARE DEMO VERSION.

Get More Info:- https://www.excelunlockertool.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wordpress Development Company in Delhi

we gives the best and expert answer for your WordPress Development in Delhi related requirements. This is one of the acclaimed, simple and effective substance administration frameworks that can be utilized by a great many web designers over the world. This is extremely useful to improve the experience of the client and give 24 hours modules to include includes according to the necessity.
    Read more info: https://www.chahartechnologies.com/wordpress-development-company-in-delhi-india/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please help, how to use Groups feature in iPad?

Please help how to use Groups feature in iPad? (Is there coming apps or some else solution?)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Conversations about calendar items don't go to members' mailboxes

Scenario: A calender item is created directly onto the group calendar via Outlook 2016 and the group is invited. The item correctly shows up on the group members' individual Outlook calendars. HOWEVER, if a member responds to the calendar item (for example, to propose a new time), the e-mail goes only to the group mailbox and does not get forwarded to any of the members, even if the members are all subscribed to the group mailbox. Therefore, none of the members are aware that anyone has proposed a new time and the communication is essentially lost. For more details, Microsoft…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. HOw to migrate Lotus Note To Offfice 365

If you want to perform a safe migration from Lotus Notes to Office 365 then the users can go with Emailsoftwares Lotus Notes to Office 365 Software. This software not only migrates Lotus Notes to Office 365 but also exports into Live Exchange Server, Outlook, EML, and MSG format. Emailsoftwares Lotus Notes to Office 365 also has a free trial version and a good technical support team.
    Download link:- http://www.emailsoftwares.com/lotus-notes-to-office-365-migration.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to Export an Outlook PST file into other format?

Use this amazing Software and Export your Outlook PST file to other email client file format like: MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, vCal, vCard and Office 365 Platform. This Software has Batch Conversion Option where you can Convert Multiple PST file in just one click. you can also select that folder which you want to Convert. This Software also Shows the preview of all Convertible emails before saving in free trial version.

You can try this Software free demo version from here:
    https://www.regainsoftware.com/outlook-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Restrict sending to groups to members only

I have seen conversation about 'secret groups' being on the planned features to limit groups from the GAL. I would like to have the ability to sent an e-mail restriction as well that would only allow messages to be sent from group members.

Currently you can manually do this in the Exchange Admin one e-mail at a time but I have not figured out a way to handle delivery restrictions by group so the group admins can manage the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Message box is not clearing when adding a message to a group conversation.

New Office 365 groups user here and I am trying to add a message to a new Office 365 group via my Outlook 2016 client. When I add a message to the conversation the message box never goes away. It only goes away if I click off the current conversation and then click back to the conversation. I opened ticket 617032394151749 with MS support and they told me this is "by design".
    I was told by my MS support agent to post in this feedback forum to get this fixed.
    While I do not believe this is a "by design"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Live Project Php Training in Delhi

When a person works on a live IT project, he or she is able to see how everything functions in the real-life situations It goes about as the stage where the individual can contrast scholarly information with the viable experience and take in the fundamental of this field. While shortlisting understudies for live undertaking preparing in Delhi, we guarantee that they are likewise presented to the abilities of taking care of vast volumes of work and meet strict due dates without leaving open any circle for include on the quality. call us +91-9311005042
    Read more info: http://www.chahar.info/php-training-institute.php
    http://www.chahar.info/jquery-training-institute.php
    http://www.chahar.info/javascript-training-institute.php
    http://www.chahar.info/webdesign-training-institute.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)