Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Groups

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome! This is your place to share ideas on how we can make the Groups feature in Office 365 even better. While we cannot respond to every post, we are committed to reviewing each one.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include only one idea or suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Office 365 Groups!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to convert Zimbra to MS Outlook file format?

if you have any idea who convert easily .tgz to the .pst file format then please share me it is very important for me. I am searching solution from a long time please help me.......waiting anyone response.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove 365 business from my Lenovo bought in 2017 and replace with Home Use. I dont want to pay the $70 per year over my need

I didnt need a professional 365 costly business soft ware I just need home use. You uploaded the wrong office and I dont want to pay for this. I have never had to pay for Microsoft office! contact me desmgmt@aol.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Php Training Institution in Delhi

Php Training Institution in Delhi with a little online research and by catching individuals' discussions from the understudy gathering. The accuses are really apparent of various periods of courses open as showed by essential. PHP preparing in Delhi is a tremendous hit among the all-inclusive community in and around Delhi as it licenses them access to top-notch guideline on PHP essentially by sitting at home.
    Read more info: https://www.chahartechnologies.com/php-training-institute-delhi/
    https://www.chahartechnologies.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Import Outlook Data File into Thunderbird

Import Outlook data file into Thunderbird with Outlook File Converter that is supportable for all MS Outlook editions i.e. Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. Both IT and Non-IT users can easily use this software to import Outlook data file into Thunderbird on all latest and earlier Windows OS platforms. The software is capable for both single and batch conversion process to convert single and multiple both PST files from Outlook to Thunderbird in single process without misplacing any data. It can import all data from Outlook such as - emails, meta-details, formatting and attachments in exact form.
    See…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Student using word

I am a student and I am NOT working in paid employment, I have recently lost my microsoft word and other features with it like PPT and Excel. I tried to enter my product key when it asked me to but said it was incorrect. There has to be another way for me to use word without using the online version (what if you don't have internet???). Help me out i don't want to be behind on my college work because i can't use word at home.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Restore offline OST file data into Outlook PST file- using ATS Exchange OST Recovery Software

Exchange OST to PST Converter application has a great facility to create batches to convert data. The users can easily split their big file into multiple little files as per their need. It will be allowed to export email, task, attachment, notes, sent item, delete item, inbox, journals ( To, Cc, From, Date, Time, Subject, Object, and Bcc) into PST EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX, vCal, vCard and EMLX file formats according to users wish. It is compatible to work with OS Windows’s version 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Monitoring for Team Chat session.

Hi, I would like to have Monitoring for Team Chat session.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sharepoint list item threshold error on page

There is a list with more than 5000 items. Default list view cannot show more than 1250 items. This view doesn't give any error. I added this view into page with this default view but the page gave an 'threshold limit' error. I cannot minify this view using row item limit. In my scenario filtering is not enough to limit the list up to 5000 items.
    I want to show only 10 items to users in page.
    Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Php Freelancer in india

PHP is a programming language used often in web development. PHP programmers develop on common e-commerce platforms such as Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Zencart and Drupal.
    On Freelancer.com you can hire php developers to build a website, online store, software, maintain existing code, migrate to a new platform...and more
    Read More info:https://medium.com/@phpprojecthelp/php-freelancer-in-india-ff4d96d10037

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable mobile app with Exchange Conditional Access in Intune

The Groups app does not work when Exchange conditional access is enabled in Intune. We require this be enabled to prevent the default mobile mail client from being used so we can require a PIN to access O365 email with the Outlook client. Please enable the app through Intune with Exchange Conditional access so we can actually use Groups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Recipient Alert Notification when an attachment is blocked like .docm, .exe, .vbs etc. from Malware Filter

It would be nice if Microsoft Office 365 can create a transport rule to perform the following tasks: (this task is possible on Edge Transport servers)

This value removes the offending attachment from the email message and allows the message and other attachments that don't match an entry on the attachment filter list through. A notification that the attachment was removed is added to the email message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to migrate a Distribution List in Office 365 to a Security Group.

Ability to migrate a Distribution List in Office 365 to a Security Group. The reason being it seems distribution groups do not play nice with nested permissions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I really need you to enable changing groups to DL. there are several limitations to groups that are not in DLs, like nesting.

you "encouraged" us to "upgrade" to Groups, but it is the opposite, and we can not go back to DLs. I need to have a list that is all of one list plus three others. it will constantly get out of sync with groups, forgetting to add and subtract from both when things change.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PST update

Emails moved to PST folder should update PST (Just like outlook for windows). This is extremely important feature and i think you should inc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove the ability for users to unsubscribe from a group

https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/286611-office-365-groups/suggestions/15906502-remove-the-ability-for-users-to-unsubscribe-from-a
    we need this - the workaround suggested by Microsoft in that thread is unacceptable and I have no idea if any thought is being put into that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix Planner assignment popup so it doesn't block the Add Task button

Thanks for implementing multiple assignments!
    Unfortunately, now that the popup does not close after selecting an Assignee, it sometimes blocks the Add Task button, so there is no way to add the task! ESC does not work, clicking the name in the task does not work, and clicking blank space on the task discards it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Kindly change the setting of groups take a example of google groups we will get posting and delivering option on individual id

Kindly change the setting of groups take a example of google groups we will get posting and delivering option on individual id

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow admin to establish a master profile image for all distribution groups

Allow admin to establish a master profile image (ie company logo) to be used for all distribution groups in a domain

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix link in docs library

A link in the Docs library does not work on a mobile device. This is probably due to the extension .url. It would be nice for a link to be added.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Groups

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base