Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Groups

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome! This is your place to share ideas on how we can make the Groups feature in Office 365 even better. While we cannot respond to every post, we are committed to reviewing each one.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include only one idea or suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Office 365 Groups!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve Office 365 Groups?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. cannot move e-mails from one office 365 group to another office 365 group

would be a good idea if you can move emails from one group to another group currently you cannot. I have spokento the support guys in Microsoft

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bind and Organize Different Groups in Office

My thought is why cant our mailbox or Outlook and OneNote join with Office365 on one platform? Maybe add a side function that acts as a little Publisher or a Word. Im kind of new at this whole Developer's work with Windows so bare with me on my idea. lol. Im looking forward to learning and soon helps others. Thanks Guys. ~McDuniT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Responsive Web Designing Company in Delhi?

Website Designing Company in Delhi visionaries, by then we render sensible and capable custom site organization to allow your business to create at a fast pace. We have 250+ masters, who are had down to earth involvement in building destinations with canny plans that normally attract .call us +91-9311005042.
    Read more info: https://www.chahartechnologies.com/responsive-website-designing-company-in-delhi-india/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding 'work incident creation/tracking' function in outlook

I notice that currently in the market there are some software/platforms used for incident logging, which, enables users to work on the incident, assign the incident to others and eventually close the incident when it's fully settled. However, this function is not ready under outlook in office 365 yet. Hence, we need to use other software/platforms to create and work on the incidents. If Microsoft can build this function into outlook, it will bring great convenience to the users and improve users' work efficiency. Since Microsoft already have the customer base for its office products, inputting this function will benefit…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the GROUPS folder OPTIONAL, you idiots!

Make the GROUPS folder OPTIONAL, you idiots! I don't use Groups, we don't use groups, so why do I have to see the GROUPS folder? However, I do have enough folders that, combined with you deciding we all want BIGGER fonts now (did I miss that questionnaire?), I'm at the full stretch of the UI. HAVING to have this USELESS folder now means I'm in scrolling territory. So thanks...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hide groups from STREAM with no published videos or channels on it.

It's difficult to see content at first sight in the groups view of STREAM when a lot of groups have no videos or channels on it. It would be nice a configuration option to hide groups without published videos or channels in STREAM. At least in the public mode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring correct workbook forward when Excel document opened from Finder

When you double-click a document in the Mac's Finder, and the relevant document is already open, that application should come to the front *and* the window for that document is supposed to be front-most. Currently on the Mac, only the application (Excel) comes forward but the relevant workbook is not brought to the front of the Excel windows. This is a request to bring the workbook to the front when its document icon is double-clicked in the Finder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Inline Gif and MP4 support for Microsoft Teams

It's easy to click the Gif button and insert a gif inline in Microsoft teams. I'd also like this ability when dragging and droppiing either a gif file or small (1MB or less) mp4 file into the chat window.

The current behavior is that Teams creates a link to the file and opens in a new window.

You can also copy and paste a link to a gif in the chat window and it'll generate a preview but still shows links to click on to open. It would be much cleaner if the behavior followed exactly what the 'Gif' button…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dux EDB to PST converter software

IF your Exchange Server file has been corrupted and you need quick solution without any risk, then i will only suggest you to use Dux EDB to PST converter software

Few features of Dux EDB to PST converter

✓ This app easily support unic cord and anssic cord PST file.
    ✓ Free Demo version that save 30 EDB emails to PST outlook at free of cost.

Download Demo version - https://www.duxdatarecovery.com/edb-to-pst-recovery.php

Read more - https://edbtopstconversionsoftware.wordpress.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. O365 Groups should Sync and be Editable in the normal Outlook Calendar View

O365 Groups should Sync and be Editable in the normal Outlook Calendar View

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Word is handling systems with 2 screens clumsily.

When I use only the 2nd monitor, Word pops up off screen. This should be easily fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Outlook app not working with Groups on iPad

Why is group contacts showing as an option when sending an email through the outlook app on a phone or tablet, but the message does not go through to the group. It comes back as an error.

It is an issue with the phone and tablet Outlook app. When selecting who to send your email to, you can see your group contacts that you have created and select them for the email.... but when you look into the details of who is in the group for that email, it is just scrambled info and not the actual participants in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. buy Skype for business in 1 or 2 or 3 or ... days

buy Skype for business in 1 or 2 or 3 or ... days

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to migrate Sharepoint

Click here to download SharePoint Migration tool :- http://www.emailsoftwares.com/sharepoint-migration.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Planner link back to 365 Team site

From Group team site you can open planner, but one in planner there is no easy way to get back to the team site. When you are at the Home of a Team site and you click the name of the group, a pop-out appears allowing you to navigate to the group features, Calendar, files, conversation, etc. This same functionality should be in Planner, or at minimum a click-back to the group-site somewhere.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Consistent UI across the apps and connectors

Conversations (EXO), Files (SPO), Calendar (EXO), Notebook (SPO), Planner (External?) are well organized on Outlook - Group View... but no where else! The only way to go back to the consistent view on SPO is "Group Conversation" link on top right but it should be better than that. I hope that clicking "Group" Link should have some flag for all tools and make sure that the same look and feels are avaialble across the relevant apps. And adding "Group" tile on the list of apps would be also very good idea.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automatically help users to clear out cache when being invited to a SharePoint group.

Automatically help users to clear out cache when being invited to a SharePoint group. This should be a one-step process rather than requiring users to need to log out of Office 365 manually, then the SharePoint group administrator also needing to delete the user's profiles, before the users can be re-invited to the SharePoint group.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MS Word Recovery Manually Concept

MS Word is a popular file format widely used for database management. Here is manual method which will help you when Word file reached in inaccessible mode.

In simple word here are some excellent methods which you can use to recover damaged MS Word file formats like DOCX, DOC, DOTX, DOCM, and DOTM created by MS Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

Check solution: http://recoveryandmanagement.com/repair-word-file-manually/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. View Side by Side option for Word online

Need an option to work on 2 files in the same window

1 vote