Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Groups

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome! This is your place to share ideas on how we can make the Groups feature in Office 365 even better. While we cannot respond to every post, we are committed to reviewing each one.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include only one idea or suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Office 365 Groups!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve Office 365 Groups?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. new conversation

In a conversation one wants sometimes to remove people from the To box. In that case Groups makes it a new Conversation Thread. That is not desired behaviour. It just should follow on the previous conversation. So the conversation is defned by the subject, not by the people involved in the conversation!

See also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzYKWwRllPE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change file view settings

Give the option to toggle between "Classic view" and the modern view. It recently flipped to classic view and there's no way to change it back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. save document libraries and Sites as templates

We would like to create groups to enable us to send out notifications, which appear on mobile devices, so that we communicate with our users. We also need to have a SharePoint site, which the Office 365 Group does create, but with limitations. I will be creating approx 350 sub sites, preferably from a site template, or, create the site and add a specific Document library template. I can't see where I can do that in the Site that is created with an Office 365 Group, there are no 'Save as template' options. Or, I could just create the SharePoint…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. eSoftTools Excel Password Remover

eSoftTools Excel Password Remover Software is the best solution ever to remover, recover, & unlock Excel (.xls, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xlsx, .xla, .xlam, .xltm) file password. This tool gives a three recovery attack features such as Mask attack, Brute Force attack, & Dictionary attack to unlock password combinations like lower latter, upper latter, numeric, & a special character. It supports all Excel versions 97 up to 2019 and Windows 10 (32-bit, & 64-bit).

It can also, Recover Word file and Access file password with FREE DEMO VERSION.

Get More Info:- https://www.excelunlockertool.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Instantly Convert OST file to PST file

This OST to PST Converter is really an amazing and superb tool for my system. I have tried many conversion utilities. But this is incredible. It has saved a lot of time for me. I have got all my emails recovered with ease.With this software, you can have precise migration from OST to PST by preventing all the threats of formatting losses and various mail attributes. It places a shield also against each folder of mailbox in order to show several converted items.User can download the free trial version from here and convert the OST emails to PST file.Website link…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. eSoftTools Excel spreadsheet password unlocker

eSoftTools Excel spreadsheet password unlocker is a best tool to get back your lost Excel password and remove password protection from Excel ( .xlsx, .xls, xlsm, .xla, .xlam, .xltm, .xlsb) files within a seconds. This application helps to unlock your Excel sheets without any damage, with FREE DEMO VERSION to unlock locked workbook, and show the first 3 characters as a hint of a password. It is easy to use with 3 advanced attack features like Dictionary attack, Mask attack, and Brute force attack. Supported in all MS Excel version 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide better notification whenever your password is about to expire. Currently there is just a pop-up notification in the taskbar window.

Create a way to notify a user that their password is about to expire - perhaps via some sort of script that sends an email alert.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. eSoftTools Excel Spreadsheet Unlocker Tool

eSoftTools Excel Spreadsheet Unlocker Tool is the most popular way to recover, remove, & unlock Excel (.xlsx, .xls, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xltm, .xla, .xlam) file password within a second. This software smoothly unlock Excel workbook password through the help of the Brute Force attack, Mask attack, & Dictionary attack. It supports all Excel versions 97 up to 2019 and Windows 10 (32-bite, & 64-bite).

You can also, Recover Access file and Word file password using this application with FREE DEMO VERSION.

Get More Info:- https://www.excelunlockertool.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Windows Data Recovery

Worked like a savior for recovery of all my important media. I lost all the wonderful memories of my son’s birthday party. But Windows data recovery did a great job. It helped me recover back all my favorite pictures.When it comes to rescue lost videos, music, photos, documents and various system files, it works as a savior. For more features visit : - http://bit.ly/2d8QWrZ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Guest users cant send on behalf in office 365 group email id.

is it secure enough to allow guest user to send email behalf of office 365 group id

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. masonk671

Mit Office 365 für Unternehmen können Sie praktisch überall auf Microsoft Office-Tools zugreifen, jedoch auf alle Office 365-Produktdienste. Visit Here
    https://wwwsetup-office.com.de/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You need to STOP selling defective Office365 products until you FIX the printing problem; case 1432795366

08:48 AM 8-4-18—live chat
    What's up!? My name is Dallon, and I'll be helping you out today :)
    Dallon H, 08:48 AM
    Case 1432795366--why is my Office 365 still not fixed?
    08:49 AM
    Let me look at your case real quick :)
    Dallon H, 08:49 AM
    Looks like you were waiting for an update, yeah?
    Dallon H, 08:52 AM
    yes, why can't you guys fix the printing problem right NOW?
    08:52 AM
    I understand this is super frustrating Melvin, give me a few minutes to look into it further since I want to make sure I fully understand the situation …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yammer posts previews improvement

Hi! I would like to know if there is a way that the attachment preview of an Outlook event post can be modified in order to make it nicer for users when reviewing the information. We know that any link or file that doesn't have a sort of preview element shows the same behavior but it would be nice to see a nice preview for all them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be wonderful if we could add the Groups Calendar to the Calendar portion of the app instead of having to drill down so far to acces

It would be wonderful if we could add the Groups Calendar to the Calendar portion of the app instead of having to drill down so far to access it in the side menu. That is extremely inconvenient and you can't view say a work calendar alongside your personal appointments. Please consider making this a part of the next update. Thank you so much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to Repair a Damaged or Corrupt Outlook PST File?

You can try this Regain Outlook PST Recovery Software that can easily Repair your Damaged or Corrupt Outlook PST file. This tool is perfectly designed to recover and restore damaged Outlook .pst files data including emails, attachments, notes, tasks and many more.
    This tool is efficient to Repair any size of Corrupt PST file and save data in working format. This tool also shows the preview of all recovered emails before saving.

CheckOut this tool free demo version from here: http://www.outlookpstrecovery.emltopstutility.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. cannot move e-mails from one office 365 group to another office 365 group

would be a good idea if you can move emails from one group to another group currently you cannot. I have spokento the support guys in Microsoft

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bind and Organize Different Groups in Office

My thought is why cant our mailbox or Outlook and OneNote join with Office365 on one platform? Maybe add a side function that acts as a little Publisher or a Word. Im kind of new at this whole Developer's work with Windows so bare with me on my idea. lol. Im looking forward to learning and soon helps others. Thanks Guys. ~McDuniT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Responsive Web Designing Company in Delhi?

Website Designing Company in Delhi visionaries, by then we render sensible and capable custom site organization to allow your business to create at a fast pace. We have 250+ masters, who are had down to earth involvement in building destinations with canny plans that normally attract .call us +91-9311005042.
    Read more info: https://www.chahartechnologies.com/responsive-website-designing-company-in-delhi-india/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding 'work incident creation/tracking' function in outlook

I notice that currently in the market there are some software/platforms used for incident logging, which, enables users to work on the incident, assign the incident to others and eventually close the incident when it's fully settled. However, this function is not ready under outlook in office 365 yet. Hence, we need to use other software/platforms to create and work on the incidents. If Microsoft can build this function into outlook, it will bring great convenience to the users and improve users' work efficiency. Since Microsoft already have the customer base for its office products, inputting this function will benefit…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make the GROUPS folder OPTIONAL, you idiots!

Make the GROUPS folder OPTIONAL, you idiots! I don't use Groups, we don't use groups, so why do I have to see the GROUPS folder? However, I do have enough folders that, combined with you deciding we all want BIGGER fonts now (did I miss that questionnaire?), I'm at the full stretch of the UI. HAVING to have this USELESS folder now means I'm in scrolling territory. So thanks...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Groups

Feedback and Knowledge Base