Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Groups

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome! This is your place to share ideas on how we can make the Groups feature in Office 365 even better. While we cannot respond to every post, we are committed to reviewing each one.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include only one idea or suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Office 365 Groups!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve Office 365 Groups?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Atom TechSoft Excel Password Recovery tool

I Lost my excel password, after that i searched the tool which is Excel password unlocker tool to recover my Excel file password smoothly. Try this tool if you face such type of problem or issue.

Read more-: https://www.linkedin.com/company/35449233/admin/?welcome=true

More Info-: http://unlockexcel2016.atomtechsoft.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zimbra Email Migration to Office 365

Try Zimbra to Office 365 MIgration Tool to import Zimbra TGZ files into Office 365 account in a direct way. The software migrate bunch of emails from Zimbra to Office 365 without altering any files. It provides option to convert Zimbra contacts to vCard format and calendar into ICF file format. While and after Zimbra mail migration, the tool preserves all the properties and folder structure of emails.
    Download the Tool Now: https://www.indyasoftware.com/zimbra-converter/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Per Group Sharing Controls

Per Group Sharing Controls in order to limit the ability to invite external users to those in a specified security group. Described here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/OneDrive-Blog/New-feature-Per-Group-Sharing-Controls/ba-p/74780

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Alphabetically sorting of Groups in Outlook

Alphabetically sorting is fundamental in the entire structuure in Microsoft. Why is it not possible to sort Groups aplhabetically in Outlook?
    Groups are sorted alphabetically in the Admin center, why cannot the group members have the same view?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Posibilidad de ordenar grupos alfabeticamente

Es evidente que para una mayor fluidez en el trabajo diario, se pueda configurar el orden de todos los grupos existente... es caótico actualmente.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Do NOT waste your money. 365 has been nothing but frustrating.

Go back to stand alone software and refund money to anyone attempting to use this subscription service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change Default Library

When you access an O365 group in Outlook there is a "Files" icon that opens the default library of the SharePoint site associated to the group. The default library is the standard Documents library that is created when the site is provisioned. Similar to how we can change the default page, we should be able to change the default library.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to Import PST to Office 365 Mailbox Account: Quick Solution?

If you want to Import your PST file to Office 365 platform but you don't know how its Possible then here is a best tool where you can easily Import your PST file to Office 365 format. this powerfull tool Regain PST to Office 365 Converter can easily Import Outlook PST file to Office 365 Platform. This tool Shows the preview of all email folders before migration. this tool Supports all the version of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

CheckOut this Software free trial version from here: http://www.psttooffice365migration.emltopstutility.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Manual Approach to Repair Corrupt Word Files

Most of the user's have come across error messages like 'Word Can't Open This File', some users reported that the file is not available to open while trying to actually opening it. Thus If the MS Word encounters any error it fails to open the Word files. To resolve these error messages here are some of the methods
    Open & Repair Method
    This is the most simple and easy to use method to repair corrupt MS Word file. If the files recently got damaged or showing error message then it can be easily repaired by this method
    • Launch the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There seems to be an issue where by a global admin cannot create user groups and assign them rights to recieve mail from external sources

A global admin should be able to administer the 365 tenancy without need for a license, it seems crazy that I need to have a license to administer the other accounts only and it is less secure assigning global rights to a mailbox user. Better security practice is to have the admin account WITHOUT a mailbox please consider fixing this issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Administrators to set up a template for O365 groups to be able to manage all aspects of O365 groups

We would like the ability to create a template for our O365 groups so that they all follow the same naming convention, are all private, are not in our GAL and do not allow people from outside our organization to be part of the group. We want to be able to manage our template so that all new groups created follow our O365 Group Rules.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display Group Creation Contact Info

Disable Group Creation for all user and Display Message to Contact Person from Listed to create group. that way Group have proper names instead name what ever they like.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Office 365 defect

Tying an email or report using Office 365, occasionally there is word slippage in the form of a word not entering the intended space. Also, a misspelling is not underlined or highlighted. I hope this can be rectified.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enable Teams Browser Support for Opera

Please add Opera as a supported browser for Teams

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Convert MS Exchange Database files into accessible PST files

If Microsoft Exchange goes offline and you have to retrieve back a mailbox which is removed due to mistake, then EDB to PST Converter software will help you by working in offline mode. The software is simply great and works very smoothly in both offline and online mode. I have bought this software to convert my desired emails because of corruption.Thank you so much to make it affordable.From here you can download the free trial version of EDB to PST Converter software, Free version is integrated with full feature rather than to save emails.Product link - http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How to Export Lotus Notes to Outlook PST

Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion is very important when your NSF file get inaccessible due to corruption. Then you will need conversion software that is NSF to PST Converter application. Before the conversion, it displays the preview of recovered mailbox along with email, draft, task, attachment, notes, contact, inbox, journals and calendar etc. It supports multiple formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, vCal, CSV, and vCard file formats to store data. Using it you can easily export your Lotus Notes data into Outlook PST file format without losing any information. While you extract data from NSF file to Outlook…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Save attachments to groups from Outlook mobile app

I would like to be able to save attachments I receive via my outlook mobile app straight to the relevant o365 group. I can save easily to Dropbox or OneDrive but not my group.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. External users don't have an option to unsubscribe to group emails or at least I can't find in it the UI

Internal users have an option to unsubscribe in Outlook and the web UI but external folks do not why? I bet they would like to turn the email flow of at times as well. As far as I can tell its all or nothing. Is this in the future?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dux EDB to PST Recovery Tool

Simple and easy way to Recover EDB file with Dux EDB to PST Recovery Tool, if you want your data back quickly then download it today.

Few Features

- Repair every EDB emails items from Corrupt and dismount MS exchange server Mailbox.
    - It simply installs and uninstall up to 10 windows version (support 32 and 64 bit of Microsoft).

For more: - https://www.duxdatarecovery.com/edb-to-pst-recovery.php

Or

https://medium.com/@saanvigupta/easy-step-to-download-best-edb-to-pst-converter-software-690d048ddd72

Search on internet – “Dux EDB to PST | Dux EDB to PST converter | Dux EDB file recovery”

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Groups

Feedback and Knowledge Base