Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Groups

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome! This is your place to share ideas on how we can make the Groups feature in Office 365 even better. While we cannot respond to every post, we are committed to reviewing each one.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include only one idea or suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Office 365 Groups!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve Office 365 Groups?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to Convert OST File to PST Format

Regain OST To PST Converter software is the one of the most useful Converter Software which Repair and Recover your deleted and damaged OST files and Convert them into PST file easily. This Regain OST to PST Converter tool smoothly extracts all the data in OST files and stores them securely in new PST file. It can be imported into MS Outlook to access all the data. This Software free trial version also shows the preview of all Convertible emails before saving.

Try this Application free trial version from here: http://www.convertosttopstutility.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Web Development Delhi

Our full-service, integrated approach utilizes creative design, Web Development Delhi, digital marketing, seo, social media, public relations, advertising and media strategy to help shape your brand. Tec magnate, India's leading web designing and digital marketing company, offers exclusive mobile website designing services. Today, everybody is accessing the web on the move from their mobile devices. Earlier in 2018, Google made mobile first indexing essential stating that they’d been seeing, for some time now, more searches coming from mobile devices compared to desktops. And so, the shift to mobile first website designing requires immediate action. As mobile internet speeds continue to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Join codes for Microsoft Classroom classes

Please build the ability for a teacher to create a join code for Microsoft Classroom classes. Students should be able to use this code to auto-join classes instead of having teachers manually enroll each individual. This would cut down on the setup time for classes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve sharing files and folders for groups via OneDrive

When you provide access to a folder or file for a group of users, this file or folder is not displayed in the One Drive tab "I have been granted access." This creates problems for users, they do not understand that you must first follow the link in the email in Outlook and only then can they access the shared files or folders.
    This behavior greatly reduces the efficiency of using Office 365 in a large organization, since the system of sharing files and folders is no longer understandable to users. End users may lose access to the files and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Combination of Outlook Groups Calendar, Planner and Notebook

A project manager organizes her/his project in Outlook Groups by means of invitations with an agenda, tasks, minutes of meetings, and the follow-ups. lt would be helpful if specific Planner tasks could be selected and integrated in an invitation agenda in Groups calendar. Before the meeting starts the agenda should be transmitted into a Groups Notebook page. There, the agenda should be enriched by discussion results. Eventually new tasks will be created which should be defined as new Planner tasks.

I think an improved Flow template(s) helps project managers to handle their tasks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please, emails as conversations as an option!

Please, emails as conversations as an option!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow groups to be embedded within other groups

Many Office 365 groups include all members of other existing groups. We should be able to add an existing group inside a new group. That feature is available in Distribution groups

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Distribution groups are bugged for rules

If you have a DG in office 365 and then if your owa create a rule for emails from that group to go to a particular folder, it will also send emails from any members of that group into that folder. So the rule gets applied to members of the group and not just emails from that group address. This only happens on Distribution groups not 0365 groups. I didn't see a section for Distribution groups so I posted here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Email Forwarding services

We are trying to achieve this scenario to no avail, after having seek help from Microsoft support.

Scenario: Mail forwarding was set for all mailboxes a-z to forward emails to g@sample.com.

we want if a@sample.com send email to b@sample.com, it should not go to g@sample.com

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Convert Lotus Notes NSF file to PST file

To get an accurate result after the conversion you can use NSF to PST Converter application. Through the help of this program, without facing any size limitation issues you can convert NSF data into PST. It is very helpful for you to convert the data into PST and other file formats such as EMLX, MSG, HTML, CSV, MBOX, vCard, and EML. It backing OS Windows’s version 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit). Before purchasing it you can download its free demo version that allows you to convert 30 emails per folder free of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to convert NSF to PST file?

The commonly adopted technique to convert NSF to PST file is by using eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. The user just needs to provide the location and NSF file will be automatically detected. Many file formats are provided for Lotus Notes file conversion which may consist of PST, HTML, EMLX, EML, and many others. A free demo version is also provided to each user.
    know more: https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Automatically subscribe to all Groups that your invited to

If an owner accidentally forgets to subscribe new members to the Group, I would love an option that automatically subscribes to all new Groups I'm added to so I don't have to check to see if the owner remembered to select this option when creating the Group.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add sent items to the default web interface

Instead of just having inbox, Junk, and outbox, include a sent items folder in the default web interface. We are constantly reviewing and resending sent items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Outlook OST to PST file & Office 365

OST to PST Converter for Outlook is a useful tool to convert offline OST file to PST format and more formats like MSG, EML, MBOX, vCard etc. This tool is also capable to directly import mailboxes, contacts, calendar etc from OST file into your Office 365 account.

OST to PST Converter- https://filehippo.com/download_vmail-ost-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Outlook365 on iPad with signed email (s/mime) and further attachments

Unfortunately, Outlook365 on the iPad does not display further attachments if the email has been just signed with a certificate. The real important content has not to be displayed as an attachment.
    Today, only the s/mime file is displayed. Further attachments are not visible.

Recommendation:
    Ensure that the s/mime certificate and all further attachments become selectable to be opened on the IPad app for Outlook365.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OST Converter

Recently my invaluable emails are lost when my laptop suddenly power and due to this harmful failure my all OST file data are damaged and all emails also corrupted and I urgently want an enhanced solution then I found PDS OST to PST software that perfectly recover all emails and convert OST to PST with emails attachment properties: - Contacts, Calendar items, Notes, Scheduled tasks, appointments, journals, drafts etc.

This software split large PST file from 1GB to 5GB and get full preview facility at free of cost. http://www.ostconverter.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Which is the best software to convert EDB to PST file?

If, you are looking for a best solution to convert EDB to PST file, then I would like to suggest you Kernel for EDB to PST Converter. It is very advanced and secure software, which can easily repair damaged or corrupted EDB file and convert them in accessible PST formats. The software also allows you to export EDB to Live Exchange Server and Office 365. For more information, visit: https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/edb-to-pst.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make a TO DO part of a conversation, not a new conversation

TO DO´s should be attached to a Conversation within a Group and not create a new Conversation every time you create a TO DO. To distinguish them from a regular message it can have a light blue tint, for example.
    To have a new conversation every time you create a TO DO could make the Group unmanageable very fast.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Project Web App to create a Mailbox email address WITHOUT having to create an entire Group for central email repository for projects

Not sure this goes here, but it is the advent of Groups that caused the issue. I used to be able to create a simple email address for projects on Project Web App. However, now I am forced to create an entire Group to just obtain an email address. I do not need the accompanying SharePoint site or Notebook or File sharing areas as I have that in PWA. Can I just create a simple email address and use it in the PWA Mailbox area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Groups

Feedback and Knowledge Base