Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Office 365 Groups?

@all should work for broadcasting an email message to all members in the group, even if the number of members in the groups exceed 10000.

Dear Mr Shankar Raut,

Respectfully submitted through Praful Kamble Sir, Office 365 Team.

I quote you verbatim :

“ Another issue was with sending emails to more than 10000 recipients in a day.

As per the below mentioned article we can only send up to 10000 recipients a day and that is a limitation and its by design.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/exchange-online-limits.aspx

Sir,

I am Andrews George Koyappa and have created AKLC – Andrews Koyappa Learning Centre Group in Outlook ( Office 365 Group) which currently has around 79000 members and is poised to cross 1 lakh members by the end of this month, i.e., 3oth June 2018.

I have also created Knowledge Universe Group with around 35000 members.

We are fast approaching our State Bank Day which happens to be on 1st July 2018.

Few very senior functionaries of our Bank are poised to join our groups on the Bank Day, 1st July 2018.

We desire that whatever the dignatories write in the group, reach each and every member's inbox as an email. And that is possible only if @all broadcast method works for groups with even more than 10000 members. I understand that it is a product design and policy issue, which can not easily be changed without appropriate authority level.

However, since we are operating at such huge numbers and it will be very helpful to thousands of members in our groups, I request you to escalate the issue to your design and policy team so that necessary changes can be made in the very design and policy of such groups.

Kindly escalate to appropriate team and revert to us as and when they take a call on this unusual but important request.

Policy and design of any product must evolve as per the need of the end-users!

I hope this is taken up at the highest levels and the necessary changes effected.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Andrews George Koyappa

Reachable at 00919082773376.

<andrews.george@sbi.co.in>

REFERRENCE EMAIL :

Hello Praful,
Greetings.
I am glad to see that the issue is resolved. I thank you for your patience, cooperation and it was pleasure working with you as a team.
Based on our last communication, the case is ready to be closed. If this is premature or if you need any assistance on this, please let me know as soon as possible.
I am providing you with the summary of key points of this request.
Case # 10471780
Issue Description : Getting bounce back when an email is sent to Group Mailbox
Resolution : Based on the issue we reached out to our engineering team and they have done necessary changes on the backend and the issue is resolved now.

Another issue was with sending emails to more than 10000 recipients in a day.

As per the below mentioned article we can only send up to 10000 recipients a day and that is a limitation and its by design.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/exchange-online-limits.aspx

As the issue is resolved you approved closure on this ticket.

Please submit a feedback about the support you received from Microsoft.
Go to Office 365 admin center => On the bottom right click on Need help => check for the case number 10471780 and then you rate the support received.

Office 365 Product Feedback:
We appreciate your opinions and recommendations on Office 365 products as a valued customer. The feedback that our customers submit are logged and read by our development team. The more times that certain features or issues are submitted the higher chance of it getting added or fixed in the next release. Here is our feedback link: https://office365.uservoice.com/
Thank you for choosing Microsoft, have a wonderful day.

Regards,
Shankar Raut
Office 365 | Tier 2 Support Engineer.
CwsRequestId:9e4ef4d4-283c-4be9-bbe8-e1fd2d9e52ca

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →