Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Groups

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome! This is your place to share ideas on how we can make the Groups feature in Office 365 even better. While we cannot respond to every post, we are committed to reviewing each one.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include only one idea or suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Office 365 Groups!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recover Excel File Password

If you think how to recovery excel file password so I suggest you Stella excel password recovery software is recovery alphabetical + alphanumeric + symbolic and special character of excel file password. It also support all version of excel 97 to 2019.

Read more:- https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/password-recovery-tool/2007-excel-password-unlocker.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OWA interface Outlook o365 make visible all the distribution lists in which an email address has been entered

In the OWA interface of Outlook office 365 there is the need to make visible all the distribution lists in which an email address has been entered. In the outlook client this is possible:
    1. it is possible to see which e-mail addresses belong to a distribution list
    2. you can also see what are all the distribution lists in which an email address is entered.
    The OWA interface lacks these last possibilities, that is the number 2.
    It is required to make visible all the distribution lists to which an email address belongs.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OVA interface Outlook o365 make visible all the distribution lists in which an email address has been entered

In the OVA interface of Outlook office 365 there is the need to make visible all the distribution lists in which an email address has been entered. In the outlook client this is possible:
    1. it is possible to see which e-mail addresses belong to a distribution list
    2. you can also see what are all the distribution lists in which an email address is entered.
    The OVA interface lacks these last possibilities, that is the number 2.
    It is required to make visible all the distribution lists to which an email address belongs.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Best solution to convert NSF to PST

Shoviv NSF to PST converter software is created by highly skilled experts who want to create the best tool for Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook Conversions. The Tool provide the best solution to convert the Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST without any trouble. The specialty of Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook converter software, It converts the multiple files in a single attempt and provides the guarantee for better safety and migrate the data without any loss. The whole process has been divided into quick and easy steps so that all users can seamlessly migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please make the Image gallery portal clickable

If you create an image gallery I would like to be able to click on the image which then takes me to a page or link ... either opening in a new tab or using the current one...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yoga Teacher Training In India, Rishikesh

Atri yoga teacher training In Rishikesh India offers the best various yoga courses 200-hour yoga ttc, 300-hour yoga ttc & 500-hour yoga ttc in Rishikesh.
    Rishikesh, India is home to the Atri Yoga Center – one of the most renowned Yoga Training Center in Rishikesh. It offers yoga training and teaching course to people all over the world for many years. It is Concealed in the heart of the cozy mountain range, this is the ideal place for learning yoga, meditation. Come seek your life’s calling. Unveil the mystery and celebrate life!

Atri yoga center provides the multiple yoga forms…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. NSF to PST Converter

If you are searching for the tool which helps to convert the Lotus Notes data files to Outlook PST, so I explained how I convert NSF emails data to PST. First of all, I would like to explain in which method how to convert NSF data to Outlook PST.

With the help of Two way we convert NSF data files to Outlook PST
    1:- Manual Method
    2:- Automated method
    Both methods use to convert NSF to PST but both working is totally different. If you want to try or go with the manual method, you should be well aware of…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. MSG Conversion Software

Use one of the reliable software that is MSG to EML Conversion that can easily migrate the Outlook MSG mails into EML files. This tool provides an accurate result without any data loss. It is a reliable solution which can migrate MSG files with the attachment files and archive them into EML files. It helps user to convert Outlook MSG to EML file format with all the email properties like meta data, images, etc. The utility ensures user to provide the 100% accurate conversion result. The tool is fully compatible with all Outlook editions to save MSG as EML format.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to get Gmail Backup?

I want to know how to get Gmail Backup? I want to get the backup of my 2 Gmail accounts and want to know any easy method?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PST Password Recovery

hyee.... everyone knows many type of tool available in market of recovering tool and you also multiple tool but not satisfied so you can use dux PST Password Recovery tool, you can try this tool it quickly recover your any type of PST file password it fastly reset PST password with use for PST password recovery tool and try this software, this tool work very easily and smoothly. Dux supportive all version 97 to 2019 & windows versions up to win10.(32bits & 64bits)

Read more: search in Google 'Dux PST Password recovery software'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Excel password unlocker

if you are lost any excel file password and you face problem so give you the reliable and perfect solution you can use this software Dux Excel password unlocker software tool because that is applicable for recovering your excel workbook and worksheet file password because I have already use this tool and i am sure it give you best of best results. It able to recover alphabetic, numerical, symbolic excel file passwords as well as unlock excel worksheet. Software works all windows version up to win10.

Read more:
    https://www.duxdatarecovery.com/recover-ms-excel-password/category/microsoft-excel-password-unlocker-software-to-unlock-xlsx-password/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to Convert Outlook MSG to Apple Mail EMLX

You can Try this Download MSG to EMLX Conversion Software which helps you to migrate your single or multiple MSG files to EMLX file format. with the help of this tool, you can import EMLX files to Apple Mail.

Visit at more info; https://www.toolsbaer.com/msg-to-emlx-conversion/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Export Teams Conversation History

Provide standard users the ability to export Teams chat history similar to how Skype kept them in Conversation History within Exchange. This would be beneficial for project and support calls to to retain the history in documentation outside of Teams.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be nice to be able to see the end time in the mobile app that you do online in the SharePoint group calendar.

When you create the grouo calendar in SharePoint it look very nice when the agreements start and end on a pc. On the mobile app (SharePoint) on other hand, you only see the start time and you have to click on the agreements to see the end time. There should be room to make room with end time here as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shared calendars are taking alot of time to sync events when shared in cross tenants

When we share a calendar cross tenants, the events take alot of time to sync which is not supporting the real time requirements of business.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to take away restrictions from PDF file?

A few days back my friend sent some crucial data in a PDF format. I got the file through email but I face issues with this file. I am unable to Copy/Edit/Print this PDF file because restrictions are applied on it. Can you suggest me how to remove restrictions from PDF file in a safe and secure way?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How to get Google Apps Backup

I have too many Google Apps data but don't know how to get backup of my Gsuite data. I have lots of data in my Google Apps, so unable to get backup of my files. Suggest me any easy solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How to get Google Apps Backup

I have too many Google Apps data but don't know how to get backup of my Gsuite data. I have lots of data in my Google Apps, so unable to get backup of my files. Suggest me any easy solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Laden Sie das PDF Unlocker Tool herunter

PDF Unlocker Tool kann die Sicherheit mehrerer PDF-Dateien mit allgemeinen oder sonstigen Einschränkungen aufheben. Die Software kann problemlos eine einzelne PDF-Datei gleichzeitig entsperren und ermöglicht es uns, die entsperrte Datei an einem beliebigen Ort zu speichern.
    Besuche hier; https://www.softakensoftware.com/pdf-unlocker.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Live Mail Calender

Stella live mail calendar software is easily convert live mails Calendar.edb into outlook file with complete information of Window Live Mail Software (WLM) such as- zip attachments, email properties, embedded images etc and support upto 2016 version of MS outlook PST file. It also export calendar .edb file to PST with complete information such as- Briefcase, Business, Personal and advance.

Read more:- https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/live-mail-calendar-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 76 77
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Groups

Categories