Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Groups

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome! This is your place to share ideas on how we can make the Groups feature in Office 365 even better. While we cannot respond to every post, we are committed to reviewing each one.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include only one idea or suggestion per post

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Office 365 Groups!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Sites and document sharing forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve Office 365 Groups?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Emailings to Office 365 Group Owners and Members

Please could we enhance the standard mailings that go out for O365 Groups:

Group creation: inform owners and members who has created a new group by their name

Group deletion: inform owners that a group has been deleted and who by. Further enhancement would be to also confirm if an MS team has also been deleted.

This avoids the IT Teams in large organisations needing to step in to investigate and promotes collaboration between members and owners

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Powerpoint 2019 Printing Notes Fails on Existing Decks

My Office 365 subscription recently updated. Since then, I am unable to preview or print the notes of a deck that I had created prior to the upgrade. Microsoft Office 365 chat support tried for 30 minutes and was unable to find a fix.

I am using PowerPoint for Mac 2019 Version 16.24 (19041401).

Please contact me immediately as I need a resolution within the next 9 days.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. eSoftTools Excel spreadsheet password unlocker

eSoftTools Excel spreadsheet password unlocker is a best tool to get back your lost Excel password and remove password protection from Excel ( .xlsx, .xls, xlsm, .xla, .xlam, .xltm, .xlsb) files within a seconds. This application helps to unlock your Excel sheets without any damage, with FREE DEMO VERSION to unlock locked workbook, and show the first 3 characters as a hint of a password. It is easy to use with 3 advanced attack features like Dictionary attack, Mask attack, and Brute force attack. Supported in all MS Excel version 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Outlook PST Repair Software to Repair & Fix Corrupted Outlook PST File

If you want to Repair your Corrupt PST file then you can take help of this Regain Outlook PST Recovery Software that can easily Repair your Corrupt PST file. If you want to migrate your Repaired PST file to Office 365 Account then this Software also allow user to Migrate Repaired pst file into Office 365 and MS Exchange Server. You can easily Export all the items to Office 365 platform in just few clicks.

Get this Software free trial version from here: http://www.outlookpstrecovery.emltopstutility.com/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop making me acknowledge my own emails in distribution groups

I am on team Zero Inbox and it's pretty annoying that when I send an email to an internal company distribution group whether 5 people or 50, that I get a pop-up alert that I've sent an email to a group that includes myself. Even when I turn off those alerts, in order to get back down to zero and do focused work I have to click my own email to acknowledge it so that it goes from unread to read. Outlook should function more like Gmail in that when you reply to a thread, it shows your reply, but…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Simple Way to activate send "as" or "on behalf"

Some of our users want to be able to use the O365 group to send mail "as" or "on behalf".
    Is it possible to add a possibility to activate this feature with a simple checkbox on the O365 group to limit the impact in terms of administration?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. eSoftTools Excel Unlocker Tool

eSoftTools Excel Unlocker Tool is a perfect solution ever to re-open locked excel (.xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xls, .xla, .xlam, .xltm) file password without harm any saved data. This program design has the capacity to recover, remove, & unlock excel password combination like alphabetic, alphanumeric, numeric, & symbolic character with the help of Brute Force attack, Dictionary attack, & Mask attack. It supports all Excel versions 97 up to 2019 and Windows 10 (32-bite & 64-bite) with FREE DEMO VERSION.

You can also unlock Word document and Access file password using this software.

Get More Info:- https://www.excelunlockertool.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. InQuit Lotus Notes Converter Tool

InQuit NSF to PST converter software is a crucial and successful application to learn how to convert Lotus Notes file data into PST outlook in a secure way. It smartly scans damaged or corrupted NSF file data and save them into PST file format. During the conversion task, it does not make any changes in the database of NSF file and provide one of the best result that is better than your expectation. The amazing key functions of this program are here:
    • Quickly export Lotus Notes data into Outlook PST file format.
    • The users can convert the selected…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What is the best EDB to PST Converter Tool?

Regain EDB to PST Converter Software is an efficient and popular utility which Repair corrupt Exchange server database and save corrupt EDB into healthy PST files format. Through this Software you can also save converted EDB file to PST, EML, MSG, PDF and HTML formats. User can also use this Software free trial version and In free trial version user can also save 30 emails per folder at free of cost.

Download this Software free trial version from here: https://www.regainsoftware.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Easy way to Migrate PST file to Office 365 Account

If you are Searching an easy way where you can Migrate your PST file to Office 365 Account. If you use this third party tool Regain PST to Office 365 Migration tool then you can easily Migrate your PST file to Office 365 Account in just easy and simple process. this Software Maintains original hierarchy of Outlook Mailbox when moving PST to Office 365. This Software Supports all the version of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

Try this Software free trial version from here: https://www.regainsoftware.com/pst-to-office365-migration.html

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The best OST to PST Converter

Best OST to PST Converter is a great application it the data conversion field that allows accessing lost and permanently deleted data in a secure way without any hassle. It is also able to export email, notes, contact, sent item, delete item, attachment, journals, and draft etc.
    This software is compatible to work in the absence of MS Outlook installation in the system. Using this you can convert your data into various file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, and MBOX along with all the data of OST mailbox like email, notes, contact, sent item, delete item, and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Best RAR password recovery software

By Downloading Stella Best RAR password recovery software which superb way for retrieve lost RAR file password and it also gives you demo version for which the demo you recover first two character of your RAR file and gives you option for re-access your RAR file password

Read more:-http://therar-password-recovery.blogspot.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dux EDB to PST converter software

IF your Exchange Server file has been corrupted and you need quick solution without any risk, then i will only suggest you to use Dux EDB to PST converter software

Few features of Dux EDB to PST converter

✓ This app easily support unic cord and anssic cord PST file.
    ✓ Free Demo version that save 30 EDB emails to PST outlook at free of cost.

Download Demo version - https://www.duxdatarecovery.com/edb-to-pst-recovery.php

Read more - https://edbtopstconversionsoftware.wordpress.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Best Digital Marketing Course In Nawada Delhi

You must be searching online for Multiple Right to learn digital marketing. then searching online you might be confused, as there are different ways to gain digital marketing skills. There are lots of blogs and video tutorial’s available online where you can get a good understanding of various (IIDM ) International institute of digital marketing strategies. These methods only give you little knowledge about digital marketing, but to get an in-depth working knowledge you need to have a expert mentor . If you want to make your career in Digital marketing, PPC and SEO course? so here we are offering…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do NOT waste your money. 365 has been nothing but frustrating.

Go back to stand alone software and refund money to anyone attempting to use this subscription service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Easy way to Export Exchange Mailbox to PST

Here is an easy where you can easily Export your Exchange Mailbox to PST, If you use this Regain Export Exchange Mailbox to PST Software this is a flagship utility to export mailboxes from Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 to Outlook PST. The software can convert the whole Exchange mailbox items like contacts, emails, calendars etc. to PST. This Software has Option to Migrate Exchange Server Mailbox to Office 365 Account.

CheckOut this Software free demo version from here: https://www.regainsoftware.com/edbtopst/export-exchange-mailbox-to-pst.html

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What is the easy way to Convert MBOX file to PST file

Here is an easy where you can convert your MBOX file to PST file easily without losing any data. With this amazing Software Regain MBOX to PST Converter you can also Convert AppleMail mailbox into PST file format. All items in AppleMail mailboxes like sent mail, drafts, notes, calendar entries, journal etc. This Software Compatible with MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. Just use the Free version to see Original results.

CheckOut this Software free trial version from here: https://www.regainsoftware.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Document libraries are not visible

Not all document libraries are visible from the cloud locations when you choose to create a new mail from group files, only the primary documents are being displayed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dux EDB to PST converter

Here i will represent the worlds NO-1 Exchange Server EDB to PST converter Tool; with the help of this tool you will get your Data back from your corrupted Exchange server File. You can use demo before purchase.

Few Features of Our Software

✓ Repair every EDB emails items from Corrupt and dismount MS exchange server Mailbox.
    ✓ It simply install and uninstall upto 10 windows version (support 32 and 64 bit of Microsoft).

Note- Get benefits of this Dux EDB to PST Converter Tool in lowest price at $129

Download Demo version - https://www.duxdatarecovery.com/edb-to-pst-recovery.php

Read more - https://edbtopstconversionsoftware.wordpress.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Easily Convert OST to PST Format with Online Regain OST to PST Converter

Easily Convert OST file to PST file format by using this Regain OST to PST Converter Software, this Software has amazing features which helps you lots. You can also Repair and Recover OST file by using this Software. If you want to use this Software before buy this Software then you can also try this Software free trial version and where you can easily use this Software properly. In this Software free trial version you can also see the preview of all Convertible emails before saving.

Get this Software free demo version from here: http://www.ostintopstconverter.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 Groups

Feedback and Knowledge Base