Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide support ticket system for internal use

As admin for our tenant I'd like to have the possibility to add a support ticket system to our intranet letting end users ask questions - get suggestions on KB articles and if still needed create a ticket that gets routed to our internal IT

The interface for this is already there, why not let your tenants use it - it would probably reduce the amount of tickets being sent to MS.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In case of POP3 the size of the .pst needs to be increased from 2GB to 5GB.

The reason why it needs to be done is because after the recent changes done by Microsoft syncing Sent box also with Office365, users are getting frequent error message "mail box full" and as a result every time user needs to login in office 365 to delete old messages from Sent/Inbox box. This is causing lot of inconvenience to users.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Restrict access to Exchange Online to approved IPs like Sharepoint

IP address restriction to the local network should be a default option for Exchange Online. It is included for Sharepoint, but I have to purchase conditional access if I want to lock down EOL. Properly securing EOL should be a standard offering.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update profile information across all apps/products at once using a cmdlet

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    コマンドレットを用いて、全てのアプリ製品のプロファイル情報を一括で更新する
    Update profile information across all apps/products at once using a cmdlet

■Description(内容):
    全てのプロファイル情報を更新するためには、Azure Active Directory および Microsoft Exchange に対して操作する必要があるため、メンテナンスに時間を要します。
    そのため、コマンドレットを利用し、すべてのプロファイル情報に対して一括で更新が可能となる機能の拡充を希望します。

Since in order to update all profile information, you have to carry out processes in Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange, maintenance takes time.
    Therefore, please make it possible to use a cmdlet to update all profile information at once.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No permitir hacer reuniones o reservar una sala cuando la reserva se haga sobre el horario de alguien mas

Tenemos problemas con la reserva de salas de reuniones ya que al hacer una reserva con una hora en la cual ya se ha hecho una reserva previa, el sistema devuelve un mensaje de que la reserva se ha hecho con exito cuando debería devolver un mensaje indicando que la sala ya esta reservada para esa hora y que el usuario debe buscar otro horario

Saludos

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A function to change the date and time only from a specific calendar item when registering a regular schedule

In the current calendar, when a recurring schedule including a conference room is reserved, if the schedule cannot be reserved from the start to the end, the schedule is declined by the conference room.

With this, when planning a long-term recurring schedule, if there are already acquired schedules, it will be very troublesome to create several schedules when creating the schedule.

Furthermore, there are some cases in which the schedule is registered as it is in the calendar of the person who made the reservation, and is mistaken for [schedule was taken].

Therefore, I want the function to be able…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add Bulk white-list public IP address with EOP.

Please add Bulk white-list public IP address with EOP.
    Huge organization does have range of IP addresses bought from ISP and if the range is blocked it creates problem.
    Recently found that even as admin we can not whitelist these IP address in bulk.
    Hence requesting to add this feature.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Changes to "Email Forwarding" in Microsoft 365 Admin Centre doesn't show up in "Exchange Admin Centre".

Changes to "Email Forwarding" in Microsoft 365 Admin Centre doesn't show up in "Exchange Admin Centre".

This is more a bug than a feature currently the solution mentioned on phone was to Re-apply the "Email Forwarding" via Exchange Admin Centre & it will show up on Microsoft 365 Admin Center.

Steps to Replicate issue:-

Microsoft 365 Admin Center
    1) Click "Groups" - "Shared Mailboxes"
    2) Click on a entry & setup "Email Forwarding"
    (I used a "MailUniversalDistributionGroup")
    (Tick "Forward all emails sent to this mailbox" + "Keep a copy of forwarded email in this mailbox)

Exchange Admin Centre
    1) Click…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Implement a feature that can block Calendar sharing from external users

I would like you to implement a feature that can block Calendar sharing from external users.
    I would like to block the external users for Calendar sharing by original sharing user.

We can use such as transport rules to block external users; however, other mails which have same subject name would be also blocked when using transport rules. So, we are not happy about the result.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PST file uploading method

Uploading a PST file via PowerShell command is not reliable method. if there any issue with network and disconnect, it will need to re-run. can you make a Gui app with auto re-try and it will easy to upload. i spent 3 days time uplad 60GB files (3 files) to my tanent.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/uploading-pst-on-office-365/e690399c-01c1-4ee6-842c-8e0057d3fee3

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Put disclaimer in replys after repliying, not at the end of message

Put disclaimer in replys after repliying, not at the end of message qhen using Exchange Flows.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Want to check which Office apps are installed to devices via Microsoft 365 admin center

It would be great if I could check which Office apps are installed to each users’ PCs via Microsoft 365 admin center. For example, I would like to find out whether Access has been installed to User A’s PC.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Printing or emailing of documents on one drive must stamp the date and user name

One drive must have the ability to set tenant wide display settings for all users

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. All log files display UTC time and ignore timezone

Adjust log files to display appropriate timezone instead of UTC

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OneDrive Request Files - No Expiration Date

Currently if you want to enforce expiration dates on public links, this includes the OneDrive Request Files folder. Whether or the request files folder expires or not, should be a separate control. The reason is, this request files folder is not a security risk as the public can't see what's in it. Additionally, we want to be able to to use a static link for people to share files with us, without having to regenerate it every 2 weeks, while at the same time making sure files we share via public links expire routinely.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My outlook is so much irrupting me today, Could you please improve it??

When i go to search panel to search my previous email it stopped searching and closed automatically. I need to reset it. Please help me i am so much worried about it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create an easy way to set OneDrive delegates for former employees

With all the changes between the old and new looks of OneDrive, it is almost impossible now as an admin to give manager access to a former employees OneDrive. I can access the files very easy as an admin but then need to take manual intervention of the files to get them to the manager. I would like an easy way to delegate access to former employees OneDrives to their managers just like I can for exchange/mail.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mnanage multi factore authentication web page should have major User interface developments.

Mnanage multi factore authentication web page should have major User interface developments. Like filter for disabled users. Proper page listing with no.of users.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base