Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve the 365 update process for a single user (this may not apply to Businesses)

When I am in a 365 app (usually Excel) a message appears "Updates Available" with a button to click. Then it wants to close my office apps - I understand why that needs to be done. Then another (update) app appears to say "Be sure to save your work". When the update is finished, there is no message that it is finished.

Keep the - in app (Excel) button message "Updates are Available". I click the button, it then loads and sets user focus to the Update-App.
    "Be sure to save your work"
    "All Office 365 Applications WILL be Closed…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restrict Service Account to view Specific Mail Items

can we have such solution to restrict the Service Account to only be able to view the READ/UNREAD status of emails that sends to the end Users Mailbox , or only can view email subject?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding Members to a Team and its Channel

When Team is created and members are added, please provide us with options to select from that member list for adding members to Channel. Otherwise, today we have to keep adding members to both Teams and Channel by keying-in their names one-by-one. That's tedious.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. edit notification for email office 365

i want to edit notification for delivery message for 1 email receipt is admin.billing@integra.co.id

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No message prompt when creating a user from Office 365 admin center if an additional license is required

I had purchased an additional license unintentionally because no message has been prompted when an additional license was required for creating a user from Office 365 admin center. I don’t like it because it causes additional billing without noticing it. I strongly suggest to fix the behavior that admin can recognize some message stating that license purchasing required.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Notification from Office 365 Admin console if Directory Sync has problem

Notification from Office 365 Admin console if Directory Sync has problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. One admin view so that admins can see an end users shared mailbox, distribution, security groups membership

When going in to a end users active profile, we can currently see group membership, but we are unable to see shared mailboxes that an end user has access to, it would be great to have this under the same "account" tab so admins know under one view a end users membership

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. EU COMPREI O OFFICE STANDARD 2007 E AGORA DEIXO DE TER SUPORTE??? NEM DESCONTO NUMA NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO??? CAMBADA DE CHULOS É O VOCÊS SÃO!

EU COMPREI O OFFICE STANDARD 2007 E AGORA DEIXO DE TER SUPORTE??? NEM DESCONTO NUMA NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO??? CAMBADA DE CHULOS É O VOCÊS SÃO!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Will it be possible to have RBAC permissions to view user licenses information only

Need to give Service Desk team only the ability to view user page with license details that too.NO modifications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow end users the ability to govern the full permission of their own mailbox

Currently an administrator must run add-mailboxpermission, however users should be able to configure giving full access to their mailbox or at the very least being able to propagate permissions down a folder structure.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change Display Settings of Add-Ins

We don't have the ability to change the display settings (colour, font etc.) on add-ins displayed via Exchange Admin Centre. If we could change the settings we could make the add-ins display better in Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need method for Inviting Bulk-Added users, as opposed to manually.

An email Invite should be available on either the User interface tab, or in bulk by pre-selecting users to Invite. Need bulk import of new users to include an external email address for the system to know where to send invite.

So two thing's
    1) adjust template of import function to bulk populate new users, know with external email field.
    2) a method to trigger invites to one or more users or groups within tenant admin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. J'ai été abuser par vous car il y avait deux office sur mon ordinateur bous m'avez es roquet ces 12€72 depuis je ne sais quand c'est honteux

Rembourser moi 0676806330 ou kashrina@me.com
    Car deux abonnement de la même chose cest escroquer les personnes
    C'est honteux de votre part
    Roselyne paquet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow admins to manage calendar group on multiple users’ calendar

It would be helpful if admins can manage calendar group to be created, activated and deleted on multiple users calendar altogether per their mail client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When spamming is judged, I want the administrator to be notified

・Setting screen : Security / Compliance - Management of Wonders - Policies - Anti-Spam
    ・Setting condition : Anti-Spam and Mass Email - Spam - Quarantine message

When the condition is "Quarantine message",I want the administrator to be notified that spammed emails have been quarantined.

件名 : スパム判定されたとき、管理者に通知をしてほしい

内容 :
    ・設定場所
    [セキュリティ/コンプライアンス] - [驚異の管理] - [ポリシー] - [迷惑メール対策] -
    ・指定条件 : [迷惑メールおよびバルク メールのアクション] - [迷惑メール] - [メッセージを検疫する] 
    「メッセージを検疫する」を条件とした時、管理者にスパム判定されたメールが検疫されたことを通知してほしい。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Outlook hat nicht zu entscheiden, ob ich auf dem Laufenden bin ! Das entscheide ich immer noch selbst! Keine Nachriten in diesem Postfach wä

Outlook hat nicht zu entscheiden, ob ich auf dem Laufenden bin, wenn ein Postfach leer ist! Das entscheide ich immer noch selbst! "Keine Nachriten in diesem Postfach" wäre der richtige Text

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. message trace clutter delivery

Please include delivery status like inbox and clutter into extended message trace and PS message trace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If a member user deletes an email item received in a shared mailbox, it will be stored in the deleted item of the deleted member's individua

If a member user deletes an email item received in a shared mailbox, it will be stored in the deleted item of the deleted member's individual, and other members will not be able to view it.

共有メールボックスで受信したメールアイテムをメンバーのユーザーが削除した場合、削除したメンバー個人の削除済みアイテムに格納されてしまい、他のメンバーが閲覧できなくなってしまう

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi, my monthly bill has increased by 13.86%. When queried, I was told it was just an increase in price. Please explain? Thanks

Hi, please can you explain how my monthly invoice has increased by 13.86% without any notification?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base