Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restrict access to Exchange Online to approved IPs like Sharepoint

IP address restriction to the local network should be a default option for Exchange Online. It is included for Sharepoint, but I have to purchase conditional access if I want to lock down EOL. Properly securing EOL should be a standard offering.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No permitir hacer reuniones o reservar una sala cuando la reserva se haga sobre el horario de alguien mas

Tenemos problemas con la reserva de salas de reuniones ya que al hacer una reserva con una hora en la cual ya se ha hecho una reserva previa, el sistema devuelve un mensaje de que la reserva se ha hecho con exito cuando debería devolver un mensaje indicando que la sala ya esta reservada para esa hora y que el usuario debe buscar otro horario

Saludos

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A function to change the date and time only from a specific calendar item when registering a regular schedule

In the current calendar, when a recurring schedule including a conference room is reserved, if the schedule cannot be reserved from the start to the end, the schedule is declined by the conference room.

With this, when planning a long-term recurring schedule, if there are already acquired schedules, it will be very troublesome to create several schedules when creating the schedule.

Furthermore, there are some cases in which the schedule is registered as it is in the calendar of the person who made the reservation, and is mistaken for [schedule was taken].

Therefore, I want the function to be able…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Implement a feature that can block Calendar sharing from external users

I would like you to implement a feature that can block Calendar sharing from external users.
    I would like to block the external users for Calendar sharing by original sharing user.

We can use such as transport rules to block external users; however, other mails which have same subject name would be also blocked when using transport rules. So, we are not happy about the result.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PST file uploading method

Uploading a PST file via PowerShell command is not reliable method. if there any issue with network and disconnect, it will need to re-run. can you make a Gui app with auto re-try and it will easy to upload. i spent 3 days time uplad 60GB files (3 files) to my tanent.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/uploading-pst-on-office-365/e690399c-01c1-4ee6-842c-8e0057d3fee3

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put disclaimer in replys after repliying, not at the end of message

Put disclaimer in replys after repliying, not at the end of message qhen using Exchange Flows.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Want to check which Office apps are installed to devices via Microsoft 365 admin center

It would be great if I could check which Office apps are installed to each users’ PCs via Microsoft 365 admin center. For example, I would like to find out whether Access has been installed to User A’s PC.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. All log files display UTC time and ignore timezone

Adjust log files to display appropriate timezone instead of UTC

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My outlook is so much irrupting me today, Could you please improve it??

When i go to search panel to search my previous email it stopped searching and closed automatically. I need to reset it. Please help me i am so much worried about it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create an easy way to set OneDrive delegates for former employees

With all the changes between the old and new looks of OneDrive, it is almost impossible now as an admin to give manager access to a former employees OneDrive. I can access the files very easy as an admin but then need to take manual intervention of the files to get them to the manager. I would like an easy way to delegate access to former employees OneDrives to their managers just like I can for exchange/mail.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mnanage multi factore authentication web page should have major User interface developments.

Mnanage multi factore authentication web page should have major User interface developments. Like filter for disabled users. Proper page listing with no.of users.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow for us to prioritize licenses if they are in multiple groups in Azure AD

We would like to be able to in Azure AD to use the new license feature to prioritize the license applied to a user account. The issue since we are in education is we have users that could be a staff/faculty and a student at the same time. Since they could be in both of those groups the license system in Azure AD errors out since they would already have a conflicting license.

It would be nice if there was a way to say if they have an Office 365 Education E3 for faculty that gets priority over a Office…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Service Request needs REQUIRED fields for contact

We are a state government O365 client. We recently submitted a ticket for Microsoft Premier Support through O365 admin portal. We did not get a response and had to contact our support liaison and escalate within our state's contract oversight.

We were told we had not been contacted because there was no contact info in the ticket.

The fields in the form were "title", "error message" and "Description". After the ticket was created there was "Notes".

If contact info cannot be pulled from the account and must be in the ticket, then there should be separate, REQUIRED fields for contact…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Steam

I need capability to manage Stream usage. We are a higher than average user. We need to know how many videos do we have, how old are they, retention policy, how many uploaded deleted per week, who are the biggest users? how much storage are we using? Whats the trend. Basically we need a load of aggregated data in order to manage to service and the videos.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow the admin to receive Microsoft office 365 invoice included in an email (and not only link)

To obtain monthly invoices for Office365, we have to click on several links. In addition to the links please send a PDF version of the invoice included by email.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Feed Back Button

I would like to see a Feed Back button included in each Tile area much like the one available in SharePoint. I think this would allow Microsoft to receive more suggestions regarding questions, suggestions and issues pertaining to these programs.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hiding Trend

Please make the item which called Trend in video portal can be hidden.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. OPTION TO SWITCH FROM OFFICE 2019 TO 365 AFTER BUYING IT

Buying costly 2019 permanent version then deciding to switch to 365 before passing 1 year is a serious problem that wish to be resolved.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base