Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. share calendars throughout the organization

Allow admin to share calendars with everyone in the organization.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. COMPLAINT: 365 does not let you sign in after

No sign in's, if you have paid for the product it should be down loaded and ready to use!!!!!!! does not work on Macs.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Domain verification documentation update for 123-reg.co.uk

THe official documentation on how to verify a domain for O365 has a small but very annoying problem. This problem is related to the domains registered through 123-reg.co.uk, here are the problems:

1) MX validation cannot be used (123-reg will not allow you to add the requested MX value, saying it is an invalid value)
    2) TXT validation NEEDS TO HAVE A DOT after the MS=msXXXXXXXX value. The dot is crucial, otherwise the domain will never get validated. Please update documentation to reflect this, value should be MS=msXXXXXXXX. for domains registred trough 123-reg.co.uk

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. have a dropdown option in the GAL for nested distribution lists

For nested distribution lists, have a dropdown in the global address list which shows just the nested groups (and not the individual users) so the user can simply click on a plus sign on the parent distribution list in the GAL and choose the nested distribution list.
    and
    make the "notes" field editable in powershell for AD synced distribution lists. (they are currently editable in o365 groups)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better visibility

The format of Office 365 has all the menus as white almost ghost like icons. I am finding it VERY hard to read. Is it possible to revert back to the old icons which have more colour contrast and better visibility.

It is a real struggle to see the pale on pale format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get more details from Email activity report when using Office 365 usage report

I would like you to add a type of action; getting the capacity of email items reports from the Email activity widget which in Office 365 admin center >Reports > Usage. It would be nice to obtain such details to investigate network load, because we have a network delay problem for certain amount of time in our tenant, and it’s hard to get details from each user’s mailbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provision services more efficiently

I have wasted about 9 hours of my time today and over 3 days last week just to provision emails for a client of mine on Office 365. I've spent hours back and forth with the MS support team whilst they tried to resolve the provision of 17 emails last Thursday /Friday/ Saturday. Finally leaving my office at 9.30 on Friday evening! Only to find that by adding another email today I was faced with the same failings on your part- and hours back and forth again over 3 hours. As a self-employed person I have not earnt an income…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notifications from calendar to IOS device, now! The Tx msg work around is less functional and formatted like '93 MS DOS

Please give me calendar notifications to my IOS device like every other two bit app on the market. the work around with text messages looks terrible. how did someone forget to include notification functionality for a CALENDAR app??!! One of the essential functions here is letting me know what I need to do, right? Also, the integrated calendar/email app is only useful when scheduling appointments. when it comes to reviewing what one has to do it falls short. Both native IOS and Gmail apps are way ahead of outlook in this respect. Please catch up, you can do it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Signin Office Online

With domain offiсe365.com I can reset the password but can not enter. I wrote a letter in support, it was decided just today. Because of this problem, I could not get into your account 4 days. Please remove the ability to reset your password on Office365.com or enable signin This is not very convenient, considering that the 1.5 years I went through Office365.com normally.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding Company Tab to the O365 admin centre to export user list

It will be very helpful if Company Tab added to the O365 admin centre to export user list, currently option is not available to export user list along with company details and also through power shell command we are not getting exact results. It may save lot of time for admin users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. paramétrer outlook de sorte que s'ouvre non seulement la messagerie, mais aussi le calendrier et les tâches

il serait agréable de paramétrer outlook de sorte que s'ouvre non seulement la messagerie, mais aussi le calendrier et les tâches, les fenêtres justement dimensionnées en plein écran.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow billing admin to change payment information

Our designated billing admin does not have permissions needed to delete payment method and add another. Only a full admin can do it. It seems like this is something a billing admin should be able to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ofice hogar

travailler

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a feature to carry over the service which has already been disabled for users when changing a license for the source subscription

When licensing to multiple users by using the PowerShell cmdlet, administrators need to disable services in the subscription in advance. It is a burden for administrators to disable services as each user will need different services.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Configure the Dashboard report of emailing services

Configure the Daily dashboard report of emailing services - total emails processed, incoming / outgoing, within / outside the domain, undelivered, top 5 reasons for delivery failure, no of spam / junk mails received, each email client using by no of business users, mail box size of top users etc..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. set password length as 14 characters

set password length as 14 characters minimum

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow a CSP to add a delegated Admin to create support tickets

We support different companies and the O365 licences are bought through us from our partner (the CSP). We often need to open support tickets for our clients and the only way to do that now is through the CSP. Please add an option to add another Admin, that can open a support ticket.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base