Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For the last one month all the admins have been driven crazy by the constant notifications that a subscription is ending.

For the last one month all the admins have been driven crazy by the constant notifications that a subscription is ending. We know. You do not need to ping us on EVERY webpage. It is very disruptive having the pop up appear on every webpage. MS Support says there is nothing they can do to stop the notifications and we need to escalate it to the product group. Please enable some way to stop the notifications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In EOP the quarantinee email notification is taking 1 day to receive the receipent, and its big delay in our work sector.

In EOP the quarantine email notification is taking 1 day to receive the recipient, and its big delay in our work sector. quarantine email notification should be received to end user within 1 hour, so that doesn't impact the business.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. provide options for write lock out

provide an admin option to change the write lock out time. 10 minutes is way too long for a fast paced business as it is creating sync issues

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Implement ActiveSync features in MAPI

Email clients on mobile devices generally connect to Exchange via ActiveSync. Email clients on desktop devices generally connect to Exchange via MAPI.

ActiveSync allows administrators to see and manage (including remote wipe) devices that are connected to mailboxes. MAPI should have these features too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft One Drive Online PDF and Image opening issues

This issue is when we click on some image or PDF file within onedrive online. image or PDF file will open up as preview but not opening in new tabs.Microsoft support advised It is an current expected behavior.Only Word,Excel and Power point opens up in new tabs.
    Microsoft please try to fix this behavior in next update or release?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hire an extra person for the line 0800-81174 (Belgium - Dutch) - business - office renewal support -- I'm waiting now 74 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

hire an extra person for the line 0800-81174 (Belgium - Dutch) - business - office renewal support -- I'm waiting now 74 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You need to improve the figures when recovering passwords make them shorter and a bit farther apart. The letters are unreadable.

Shorter letters for password recovery . Support is impossible to get a hold of. I find it difficult even when you have the letters you cannot see them too close together. Again make them shorter other websites do. Creating passwords is very problematic for people.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to set the usage period for the shared mailbox.

共有メールボックスに対して利用期間を設定したい。
    利用期間が過ぎた場合は利用停止に出来るように設定を行えるようにしてください。

この要望はお客様の声に基づいています。

I want to set the usage period for the shared mailbox.
    If the usage period is over, please be able to make settings so that you can stop the usage.

This request is based on customer's voice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Partner Portal - Heldesk Agent cannot provide service

Within the Partner Portal you can assign a user as a Helpdesk Agent. However this role cannot provide service as they cannot access any of the clients environments such as CRM Online.

Please consider either renaming this role (perhaps to Password Reset as that seems to be the only service they can provide) or allowing this role the required access to provide helpdesk services to the clients.

The only workaround I can find is to make the support users Admin users as this is the only option that allows them access to the clients systems to provide support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it possible to change the date format in Office365

Currently, the only available date format is MM/DD/YY in Office365 tenant. It would be helpful if there is option to change it to DD/MM/YY.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is so annoying I could vomit, that I do not have admin rights on my 365 subscription.

I need support for MY subscription but am denied it for a reason only martians may know. Outlook is pathetic as it is, to have Support even worse is not endearing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Ability for Business Prospects to Block Time on my Calendar

I have just come from a business conference where I have come away with 25 new business prospects. I want to invite them to block a phone meeting with me on a prescheduled date. For example, I have blocked out October 31, and want them to book 30 minute slots within that time frame. Since each is with a different company, I don't want them to know each other, I only want them to see open or booked times on the October 31 calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 9

this would be good

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I have realized that there is no user login history from Azure AD P1 license eventhough we have O365 Enterprise E3 License.

I have realized that there is no user login history from Azure AD P1 license even though we have O365 Enterprise E3 License. and the micros of are requesting to add a license only to get the login reports more that 60 days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Use a different email address when replying a notification message by using a rule in EXO

I would like to change the sender’s email address to the different address when replying a notification message by using a rule in EXO.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Discontinuing Office 2013 (Outlook 2013) has screwed me. I need the Office 2013 install because we're still running Exchange 2007 and can't

Bring back Office 2013. I need that, we cannot upgrade our Exchange Server at this time and Outlook 2016 is not compatible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Expand the scope of bookmarks (Microsoft Search) to mobile phones as well.

We have started using the bookmarks functionality in our tenent and we love it. Lot of users are on the road and use SharePoint through their phones and unfortunately bookmarks doesn't work on phones yet. Please extend the scope of bookmarks so smartphone users can view the bookmarks as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ficheiro exel perdido / danificado

Bom dia
    Após o PC ter sido actualizado, perdi 4 meses de dados de ficheiro exel. Conseguem ajudar-me?
    Cumprimentos,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base