Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit PST import

Hello and sorry for my poor english.
    This page is verry good (https://technet.microsoft.com/fr-fr/library/mt644809.aspx) but it's not mentionned that necessit how to ad Mailbox Import Export rules in the "organization Management" account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PST file uploading method

Uploading a PST file via PowerShell command is not reliable method. if there any issue with network and disconnect, it will need to re-run. can you make a Gui app with auto re-try and it will easy to upload. i spent 3 days time uplad 60GB files (3 files) to my tanent.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/uploading-pst-on-office-365/e690399c-01c1-4ee6-842c-8e0057d3fee3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Block sending notification mail when a calendar got shared by using GUI

I would like to block sending notification mail to users when a calendar got shared by using GUI.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a new GUI for management of orgs moving from hybrid to cloud only mailboxes. Who keep password sync.

Currently if you have any sort of hybrid solution, you are recommended to keep an exchange box running for user management.
    There needs to be a new Gui / solution made to remove this requirement.

We have a number of clients who have migrated via the hybrid route who now no longer need exchange but do still need local AD and want password sync with 365.

We normally just use adsi edit to manage them after we remove the exchange box but its not a nice way of doing it.

So it's about time we got some new Gui's for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Indent the "Message Preview" in Outlook 2016 like it was in Outlook 2010.

Currently the message preview begins directly under the From field. In Outlook 2010 it was indented and looked more organized.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unmanaged Devices setting - allow full acces to only some SharePoint sites and restrict access on new sites

Currently in the Unmanaged devices setting in the SharePoint Admin portal you can allow full access, limited access or no access to all sites from unmanaged devices.

If you wish to give full access to just a few of your site collections and restrict access on all the rest you need to allow full access, then use PowerShell to restrict access on all sites and use PowerShell again to allow full access to a particular site collection.

The problem is everytime a new site collection is created you need to run PowerShell again on each new site to restrict it.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide information on SHD to extract the email targeted for false positive.

In case of malware false positive, please provide information on the Service Health Dashboard to extract the email targeted for false positive.
    (Eg "The threat" column of "malware detection report" will be a specific malware name, etc.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Activate Calling Plans in St. Vincent and the Grenadines

I have users in St. Vincent and the Grenadines (Area Code +1 784) that require a calling plan but I am not able to assign them a calling plan or phone number. I will be growing my business and will require additional numbers in the future as business grows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lync Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to be able to use a transport rule to block mail from domains with a creation date of less than 30 days.

I would like to be able to use a transport rule to block mail from domains with a creation date of less than 30 days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please re-enable the forwarding of NDR messages to another shared mailbox

Fowrwarding of NDR messages to another shared mailbox used to work till around mid-december 2019, and then it stopped working. Please make necessary adjustments to re-enable this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 장한평오피[장한평건마]오피쓰"[장한평휴게텔]장한평키스방 장한평마사지

장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 https://www.opss3.com 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔 장한평키스방 장한평마사지 오피쓰 장한평오피 장한평건마 장한평휴게텔…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Password reset notification email not available anymore after perform password reset.

Password reset notification email not available anymore after perform password reset. Logged case with O3665 support, support update me they tried to perform password reset and type in the email address but also not able to receive the notification email. Support suspect there might be a possible temporary delayed or maintenance on why you cannot receive an email notification when you reset your end user’s password. What happened to this password reset email notification? Did Microsoft disable/remove this feature or there is problem on the email notification alert system on Microsoft side?

Support request me to submit a feedback via…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Manage Set-MailboxSentItemsConfiguration from the ui admin portal!!

Currently we can use Set-MailboxSentItemsConfiguration to manage where the SendAsI tems Copied To parameter.
    We want manage this from the admin ui interface to easier delegate this admin task to. N1 admin team

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deleting the calendar permission for the deleted user

Even if you deleted a user account with the calendar permission、the user’s access right to other mailbox calendars wouldn’t be deleted.
    Thus, please delete the access to other mailbox calendars at the same time when the user account is deleted.
    Also, we were not able to delete the access right by using PowerShell in this case.
    So, please make the right deletion possible by using PowerShell in case that you cannot delete the access right at the same time when account deletion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give admins access to delete conflicting mail user (CNF) obects.

The CNF objects sporadically appear after a user and mailbox are deleted. If the user later returns and we try to create their mailbox, the CNF object blocks the mailbox creation because it is using the proxy address needed for the new mailbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Do not allow Guest Users to see other Guest Users' email addresses in 'Share' view

If guest users have 'contribute' permission rights to enable them to upload their documents, they are automatically given 'Share' and from this view, they can randomly type in letters of the alphabet and start to see all users in the AD whether in their site or not. Major security breach!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. O365 URL's need to be compatible with Lync, Email, Jira, etc.

The Office 365 URLs to documents are invalid in Lync, Jira, Email, etc. (They contain {} characters). URLs are so long that they are likely to get broken when cut/pasted in emails and when line breaks are introduced. Users sometimes click on broken links and go to OneDrive, not the document itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Options in Outlook 2010 and Later versions to Select the shared mailboxes to be appeared or not

I would like to see an option(Probably kind of a Check Box Option) in Office outlook 2010 and later versions, where i can select the shared mailboxes and online archive mailbox to be appeared below my mailbox or not.

if i have access to more than one shared mailbox, then i should be able to select the shared mailbox currently which i want to use or view rather than all shared mailboxes appearing below my primary mailbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create and addition feature ring that first include partners only for bug testing

This makes more sense. Partners have a vested interest in making sure the products are supportable. One of the biggest problems I have with Microsoft is that when I find bugs, I can't get them fixed for customers. Creating a ring first for partners will allow us to report errors sooner so we don't get nightmare calls in the field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base