Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Excel is what I have paid for .... if it is not working it is Microsoft's duty to look into.... not to blackmail and extort money from me by

Excel is what I have paid for .... if it is not working it is Microsoft's duty to look into.... not to blackmail and extort money from me by guiding me to professional team who are asking for US $ 29 to "LOOK" into the matter. This same excel was working well with the previous laptop.
    I have bought a brand new Hi-End ASUS Laptop in which my student and home edition excel has been reinstalled. The DDE server is working but RTD is not. I am using RTD excel for 13 years and have done everything to try to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have purchased office365, but I can not sign-in my account even tried so many times

I have purchased office365, but I can not sign-in my account even tried so many times. My system is windows7 with licence.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set the "Inbox" as default when using "Search"

The universal default includes too much junk from other folders, ie; "Archive".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Really, you temporarily disabled my syncing to push your own app. Don’t ever do that again.

How can you justify disabling my email syncing to try and get me to use your outlook app. What if I had time sensitive mission critical things occurring. This was a highly obtrusive action and it can not happen again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Security & Compliance - Restricted Users - Feedback

The new Restricted Users page in Security & Compliance appears to be missing some functionality that I use frequently in the action center from the Exchange admin center. On the new page, I can not sort the information by column and there is no search option to easily locate a specific user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 오피쓰『종로오피』『』종로건마 종로휴게텔ㅴ종로키스방ウ종로마사지

HTTPS://WWW.OPSS3.COM 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add the master slide feature back to sharepoint

add the master slide library back to sharepoint. or add a slide library in PowerPoint.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like the ability to specify Microsoft 365 groups in a hierarchical address book.

In the hierarchical address book, you cannot specify Microsoft 365 groups, and it takes time to create distribution groups and mail-enabled security groups.
    Therefore, we want the ability to specify Microsoft 365 groups in a hierarchical address book.

<日本語訳>
    階層型アドレス帳では、Microsoft 365 グループを指定することができず、配布グループおよび、メールが有効なセキュリティグループを作成する手間がかかります。
    そのため、階層型アドレス帳で Microsoft 365 グループを指定する機能を要望します。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How do I resolve Gettingstatus

Some of my users emails cannot be delivered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide a notification if the email services is down (MX Records)

Office 365 can help notify email administrators whether their email exchange (MX Records) is unavailable

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Buy/Build a simple file-share product.

We are using Groups as a file share because Sharepoint is too complicated and users don't use it. MS tech support told me this is not what we should be doing. Too bad, MS sold me Office365. Buy a simple file share from another company which understands 'simple' and 'end users'. Suggest Citrix, ShareFile is a better product than SharePoint.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Audit shout be on all the time !

Audit capability should be on all the time and should never be able to turn off!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Licensing should be automatic based on certain criteria such as security group membership. It should not be an addon for an additional fee.

Licensing should be automatic based on certain criteria such as security group membership. It should not be an add-on for an additional fee. This is just basic administration. It's clunky and time-consuming doing it with a powershell script. When we briefly used OneLogin for provisioning this was all done immediately, there was no waiting for ADSync etc. I don't understand why MS can't implement something similar. The only reason we had to move away from OneLogin for provisioning had to do with distribution lists (another pet peeve of mine with MS).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow admin to change staff start pages from powershell, and or admin portal

Grant admin the ability to change staff start pages on mass.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you have it that, SharePoint can have an option to default to alphabetical order

After you enter a site have an option to have the folders show in alphabetical order without have to select it each time?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the "recent files" and "shared with me" tabs work when viewing a user's OneDrive

Hello Daniel,

This is xxxxxxxxx from Microsoft One Drive for Business Team, and I was working with you on the case# 617052292081803 related to "Cannot See Other Users' "Shared With Me" Tab". Based on the last conversation the case seems to be ready to close, I am providing you the summary of the key points that got us to the resolution.

Issue Description: Cannot See Other Users' "Shared With Me" Tab

Resolution:
    The behaviour is observed in multiple tenants.
    Below is the link for product related feedback:

http://office365.uservoice.com/

We will now go ahead and archive this case as the issue…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Popup in Apps Store says upgrade to 365 if using Mac OS High Sierra or higher then breaks system

On 10/8, a pop up from my Apps Store said to upgrade Windows to 365 if using Mac OS High Sierra or greater. I downloaded 365 which turned out to be a Subscription I didn't want, and then my Windows was broken. I have a 2016 Office perpetual license. For the past 11 days, that's right, 11 days, MS support has been unable to remove 365 and re-instate my own perpetual license. I have therefore been unable for 11 days to use my Office application. What kind of product support is this? The Tech indicated 365 is NOT needed for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to add user name to subject of alert

In the Cloud app security console, we have alerts sent to a service desk so we can record actions taken and track compromised users. Having the users identity in the subject line or at least having the option to include it would increase the alerts value when ported to a different tracking system. Presently we edit the alert subj after delivery to include the user involved for tracking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. O365 Partner's assigned as Advisors are given misleading client subscription information...

When administering a client, via the Partner Dashboard, I am only able to see incomplete/misleading subscription data, for the client. My specific example was a client who was on an O365 Business Premium Trial, who had purchased licenses through me was not showing any paid subscriptions, in their O365 Admin Portal. The client and I were receiving warnings about the Trial expiring and yet I was not able to see the paid subscriptions. I could kind of see parts of them, in the Licenses section, as I could see 28 licenses when the Trial only accounts for 25. So, whilst…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    feedback taken  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base