Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open Disconnected Online archive O365 by another user on Primes

in Hybrid environment, when primary mailbox is on premise and online archive is on Office365 (Exchange Online), I want a new user to be able to open an old user online archive (O365) while the old user is resigned and his/her mailbox/online archive are de-provisioned.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Teams - Segunda Llamada Entrante - Deshabilitar

Estamos implementando Teams desde hace 2 meses y nos está costando mucho estabilizar la plataforma en relación a la calidad de las llamadas y funcionalidades.
    En relación a las funcionalides, esta es una de ellas:
    QUe los usuarios puedan "deshabilitar" que le suene una segunda llamada entrante. Incluso, han reportado casos donde al momento de entrar la segunda llamada se corta la llamada principal

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Resource Room Calendar - View Event Owner, Even If Not Invited

Within an Exchange resource room's calendar, currently you can use PowerShell to toggle the events to show the subject title (i.e. "Team Meeting"), and can toggle the owner of that event (i.e. "John Smith Team Meeting"). This looks sloppy, however, and it would look better to have the option to show the owner of all of the events after the subject title, similar to how it does on anybody's individual calendars. So for example:

Team Meeting
    John Smith (<-- in smaller font)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to set a limit on the administrator when customizing with Office for Mac

件名:Office 365 for Mac でカスタマイズ インストールする際に管理者で制限をかけたい

内容:Office 365 for Mac でカスタマイズ インストールする際に、インストールするアプリケーションのチェックを自由に付け外しできる。この操作を管理者で制限したい。

When installing customized with Office for Mac, you can freely check the application to be installed. I want to restrict this operation by the administrator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. OneDrive Sync for Mac: reach/have the logfile of synchronization from the user interface

It would be nice to have an option to reach the logfile of synchronization from the user interface. For example: I need the list of files which cannot be synced, in order to create a script to rename them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. external sharing and security groups

At the moment you can configure security groups allowed to share to externals for Spo and OD. This should be splitted so you can configure which sec groups can share in SPO and different in OD. Current feature not usable if it used for both.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give user a license during user creation even if there are no extra license available

You will usually have a 1:1 ratio of valid and assigned licenses.

This document should let us know what we can do if we do not have any extra licences to hand out. How can we buy a license during user creation and assign that license to our user using Powershell.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/enterprise/powershell/view-account-license-and-service-details-with-office-365-powershell

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How do I give you permission to help me so I don't get so exhausted as I am now?

My disabilities make me very tired asking for help from Microssoft. How can I get help finishing Accessible projects tht you start installing but do not finish. I need to stop and rest now but I need a lot of help. My computer is just a shell of started installations that never get finished because I have to leave when I get to tired. I then come back but nothing ever get's finished. It is like I have to start all over again and nothing get's finished. I have Onedrive but it is not completed. I do not have my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Full Support for Unicode emojis in MailFlow rules

I went to add an emoji to a subject line (within mailflow rules) only to discover that one of two emojis I was trying to use "wasn't supported". This is an emoji that's been around for years, so it suggests that Microsoft is pretty far behind on Unicode support within the platform.

Upon opening a support ticket, I was informed that most aren't compatible, which made absolutely no sense to me, since I can use them all within my mail client. This suggests the mailflow rules are in dire need of an update.

The Emoji in question that I was…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow the admin to customize the ADR

The 'standard' ADR is horribly uninformative I think. There should be a means provided in a shared server environment to customize and/or create new ADRs that are tailored to the situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Like to have a transport rule in exchange admin center to acknowledge all emails I receive.

Like to have a transport rule in exchange admin center to acknowledge all emails I receive. Example, when a vendor send an email to generic id which has invoice in email then the generic email should need to acknowledge for each every email with a content of message. Currently there is no such features in exchange admin center to create transport rule for the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Teams creation restriction

Me and many other people would like the functionality to restrict the creation of Teams on our company Office 365 sites.

We know there is the option to restrict the creation of groups across every Office 365 application but we would like to individually restrict the creation of groups between different programs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Helpdesk menu phone customizable by country

It is great to he able to customize Helpdesk Menu from company profile. Even the less phone number must be unique. It should be great that we can link to an URL or to a table with country code / phone number as worldwide company not have the same support phone in all countries

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cannot find Microsoft email in Message Trace

We recently created a rule to warn users of external emails (in at attempt to help avoid phishing). It was going well until people noticed that emails from Microsoft were not being flagged as external. Turns out some emails from Microsoft (in this example no-reply@microsoft.com) skips all our security which considering pretending to be Microsoft is probably a pretty common method of phishing kind of defeats the point!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Multiple Users to "Forwarding" Section of O365 Outlook Web portal Settings

Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Forwarding.

In this section, a user can only dictate a single user to forward their emails to.

Please allow users to add multiple forward destinations. Example: "user@example.com; user2@example.com; user3@example.com"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Restrict number of internal recipients if the sender is an external email address

How to avoid an outsider to send in an abnormal email to our organization?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. alerts which are being received stating that the account is being deleted.

This is a follow up to our phone conversation regarding the alerts which are being received stating that the account is being deleted. When you bought the new subscription instead of renewing the old subscription it added a new subscription and reassigned the licenses to the new users.

The account is healthy, there will be no disruption of service. I apologize that the alerts are annoying, these are just in case this was not planned, we would not want your service to be disrupted. You can leave feed back to our engineers requesting a way to turn off the alerts…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. enlarge font size in admin IOS app

It is really difficult to use the Office 365 Admin app in IOS. i am using an IPAD and it is really difficult to see the fonts in the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Acknowledgement email

Please build a feature similar to autoresponse but it sends an acknowledgment email everytime when a mailbox receives and email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Facturas por correo electronico

Necesitaria poder recibir las facturas mensuales directamente como datos adjuntos a una direccion de correo electrónico de forma que no haya que entrar en la plataforma y navegar para descargarlas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base