Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create an administrator role that gives an O365 account permission to change contact info for O365 accounts but not change passwords

Create an administrator role that grants permission to change contact info for all O365 accounts, but not add/delete accounts or reset/modify passwords. I want our receptionist to have permission only to enter phone numbers, titles, addresses and other contact fields for our O365 accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Travel Option for Office 365

Create travel option for O365 E3 users. Administrator selects travel period that O365 will not ask user to reactivate Office. Prevents users from having to reactivate in case of connectivity issues.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More admin global options in Teams

Some of my students, for fun, mute microphones of my colleagues during the on-line lessons. Other teachers don't know, how to take permission from students to make changes as mute microphones. You should add options in the Teams admin center, to set these permissions global for all organizations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In ”admin-fakturering- licens” we no longer can se overallocated licenses (Pre view) this is possible in "classic view"

In ”admin-fakturering- licens” we no longer can se overallocated licenses (Pre view) this is possible in "classic view"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Merci d' indiquer les tarification appliquées

merci d' indiquer les tarifs pour les modification , manque de visibilité

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ip address instead of domain name shows

the ip address is showing in the address bar instead of the domain name. What should the DNS entries look like?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Translations in O365 Admin console and read more links

Translations in O365 admin portal in Slovenian language are bad and most of the links to TechNet/MSDN articles do not work. Usually link (read more) opens a new tab in IE and redirects you to the home page of TechNet (https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please make a way to add full admin privleges to all accounts past and present without running powershell every day/week, it takes all day

Please make a way to add full admin privileges to all accounts past and present without running power shell every day/week, it takes all day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. High Speed Migration API

I would like a high speed or un-throttled way to get data into SharePoint and OneDrive for business for On-premises to O365 or tenant-to-tenant migrations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hold Queues

I have a client who wishes to disable access to e-mail (inbound and outbound) for two hours a day between 09:00 - 11:00 so employees can get on with their work and not be distracted by e-mail. This is apparently not an option at this point. I would like to request this feature in an upcoming release.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It will be really helpfull If we can sync user account from cloud to on-prem after mistakely deleted user.

It will be really helpfull If we can sync user account from cloud to on-prem after mistakely deleted user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. shared mailbox search in "new" style portal is broken, will not find people until they are "loaded" by scrolling down.

as stated, if I search for X@contoso.com and I haven't scrolled down the list to email addreses starting with X, it will say they cannot be found.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Need to be able to "count" Suite licenses available per user in our Business Accnt

Whenever I need to install one of each user's "five" installs (Office suite) I have to find a user, log in as him and then determine how many "remaining installs available" are shown. It would be nice if I could look at all my users in our business account and "see" immediately how many installs remain. If we are getting low we would buy more licenses. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. unable to add notes or screenshots to a support cases in IOS O365 App. Please help us to resolve this limitation

unable to add notes or screenshots to a support cases in IOS O365 App. Please help us to resolve this limitation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. news posts

Allow news posts to be removed. I added news posts to the landing page but there is no way to remove them. This is a problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. DNS Entry settings for name.com need to be corrected in Instructions

DNS Entry settings for name.com need to be corrected. MX & TXT records host should not contain @ sign.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create a Tile (Program) that will allow an Administrator to have remote access to members for support

Create an application for remote supporting member systems. This will allow Admins to help members do Office 365 programs and tasks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Export (from api, powershell or administration console of Teams) for all Users, their historic of calling and conferencing

Export (from api, powershell or administration console of Teams) for all Users, their historic of calling and conferencing to establish report of minutes used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base