Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Signin Office Online

With domain offiсe365.com I can reset the password but can not enter. I wrote a letter in support, it was decided just today. Because of this problem, I could not get into your account 4 days. Please remove the ability to reset your password on Office365.com or enable signin This is not very convenient, considering that the 1.5 years I went through Office365.com normally.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adding Company Tab to the O365 admin centre to export user list

It will be very helpful if Company Tab added to the O365 admin centre to export user list, currently option is not available to export user list along with company details and also through power shell command we are not getting exact results. It may save lot of time for admin users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. paramétrer outlook de sorte que s'ouvre non seulement la messagerie, mais aussi le calendrier et les tâches

il serait agréable de paramétrer outlook de sorte que s'ouvre non seulement la messagerie, mais aussi le calendrier et les tâches, les fenêtres justement dimensionnées en plein écran.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow billing admin to change payment information

Our designated billing admin does not have permissions needed to delete payment method and add another. Only a full admin can do it. It seems like this is something a billing admin should be able to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Configure the Dashboard report of emailing services

Configure the Daily dashboard report of emailing services - total emails processed, incoming / outgoing, within / outside the domain, undelivered, top 5 reasons for delivery failure, no of spam / junk mails received, each email client using by no of business users, mail box size of top users etc..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow a CSP to add a delegated Admin to create support tickets

We support different companies and the O365 licences are bought through us from our partner (the CSP). We often need to open support tickets for our clients and the only way to do that now is through the CSP. Please add an option to add another Admin, that can open a support ticket.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Kindly create an powershell command by which we can remove the mails from others mail box with the same subject w/o deleting previous mails?

I want to delete an email from other mailbox using powershell command but i do not want that all mail get deleted of their mail boxes if i use the same subject (For example: test mail) which they have received in past from me or from other email-id.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is there anyway we can customize Automatic replies to add with Customized Subject with Existing subject

So far I know we cannot change or modify the way of sending Automatic replies other than creating custom inbox rule with defined subject "Have server reply using specific template"

If you know any option which can add customized subject with existing subject please do let me know

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When a user leaves a company and we convert to shared mailbox we should be able to delete the user

When a user leaves a company and we convert to shared mailbox we should be able to delete the user.

Right now we can't delete the user after we convert to a shared mailbox and we are doing housekeeping and deleting users. I did remove the licenses assigned to the user after converting to Shared Mailbox

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I made a file on word and saved it. There was no error message while making the file. Now when I try to open it, it says "file is too large"

When I made this file on word, no error message came. I saved it and when I try to open it, it says the file is too large and it can not open the file! Perhaps you can program word to say "file max capacity reached" just before it reaches 512 mega-bites or whatever the capacity is, and give the user an option to continue as part two of the same file, while a file is being created and not after it has been saved! Thank you!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mailbox Delegation between differents tenants O365

Mailbox Delegation between differents tenants O365

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bringing back Public Folder

Either bring Public Folder back or allow categorizing Public Cal, contacts, Email into a favorite bar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add link to change password to Azure SSPR and have a good error message if user tries to reset password when not registered

We are currently using Azure Self Service Password Reset, and our users are having allot of confusion when trying to reset their password. We need to make it more streamline and easier for our users to use.
    1) First thing is if you try to reset your password before you are registered there is no message saying you aren't registered and providing you link to register instead it gives you a very generic message and users are very confused.
    2) Second when going to reset your password the wording is "I forgot my password" and "I know my password, but…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MakenOffice

Make Office 365 available for Kindles

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Compliance & Security: Extend Content Search Range

It would be nice to extend the Content Search range to more than 90 days to realize some real Legals Business Case Report support.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Users should be able to select if they take Custom theming or not

One of the customers are setting different colors in their Office 365 navigation bar per site collection but one day they saw the navigation bar colors in all their sites were changed to Black.

This was because "Nav bar background color" setting in [Custom theming] option in MOP took effect without offering the option for not using this setting.

Some of the customers can give special meaning to site collection's design. For such users, this design change is nothing but a trouble.

Please give them options not to use [Custom theming]!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Someonr has still bern able to compromise my account snd changed everything

Give the original account holder heads up on spam blocking bulk messages before they have their account hacked or compromised. I mean what's the sense I'm making a account if it's easy to be tooken away before a notice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base