Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bulk emails sent to your organization. For your customized condition(the quantity of external users who sent to your recipients is equal to

bulk emails sent to your organization. For your customized condition(the quantity of external users who sent to your recipients is equal to 10)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Hide disabled products for download page

Would like the ability to hide "Office", "Skype", "Infopath", etc.. from the portal software download page when the application is turned off by the administrator. Right now users will receive message, "Your admin has turned off Office installs. Contact your admin for more information about how to get Office in your organization.". It is preferable if user doesn't see any message because the link is hidden.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the admin (the person who pays for the accounts) to stop users frm deleting items inthe delted box forever

Allow the admin ( the person who pays for the accounts ) to stop users from deleting items in the deleted box forever

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix issue of unable to edit contact notes

For about 1 month have been unable to edit the notes (body) of about 10% of contacts on different pcs, different profiles, same Office 365 account. Turning off cached mode made no difference. New profiles didn't help. Forcing reversion from Monthly fast channel to semi-annual didn't help either.

Not getting problem in the cloud Outlook.

Local workaround was to create new contact and copy/paste the body into the new one, then delete old contact. Didn't seem to recur on new contact.

3rd tech found it in the known issues in Feb and said to expect a fix in next update…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please consider providing the ability to link an I-Pad or tablets to your Project/Portfolio

Please consider providing the ability to link I-Pads or tablets to the Project/Portfolio program. Our concerns are that when you have a project manager in place, they must be able to manager the time lines of their projects from the field as well as from the office.

The ability to allow I-Pad or tablet access is critical to the success of the projects that they are managing. With this program being a cloud based program, the assumption should be that this can be done easily.

Please consider my request as a priority. Thanks. Chris

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow a link to PowerShell modules within the O365 tenant for customer support staff instead of having to download to local device.

Allow a link to PowerShell modules within the O365 tenant for customer support staff instead of having to download to local device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. exchange Audit logs

It would be great to create reports in GUI for mail box auditing on (Soft/Hard Delete/Move with user ID/IP address/File name/last accessed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Administration

Your administrative messages to Office 365 accounts are causing confusion and problems. Over the last couple of weeks several of our users have received administrative messages from Office 365 regarding a new feature called Clutter. In virtually every case the user who has received one of these messages has thought it was a phishing email and has contacted us in IT support. We have trained our users to be very suspicious of messages that ask for login credentials and such. The message that Office 365 is generating appears to be exactly what we warn our users to be wary of.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I was disappointed to see the mandatory bookmark feature still around in Word 2016. Please allow us to disable this!

I would like to request that Microsoft Word give us the option of disabling the bookmark that pops up every time we open a document. Those 4-5 seconds started out as a minor annoyance, but after opening a hundred documents, now I want to scream.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. OST to PST Migration

Download one of the best Regain OST to PST Converter Tool for migrating all data from OST file into PST file with an initial data structure. Through this Software you can also Recover all folders like emails, calendar events, contacts, tasks, notes, drafts etc. you can save Converted OST file to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, ICS, VCARD formats. If you want to use this Software before buy this Software. then you can also try this Software free trial version.

Download this tool free trial version from here: http://www.osttopstconverter.emltopstutility.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Over communicating!

You send so many messages that they resemble spam more than useful information. I suggest ONE email per WEEK providing a summary, with links to more reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the SafeLinks rendering of web links in emails- they are unhelpful

A web link has two attributes: the string that is displayed, and the URL that is connected to when the link is clicked on. Safelinks currently replaces BOTH of these attributes with their length substitute URL. Please leave the string that is displayed unchanged! Just swap the URL that is connected to if the link is clicked on.
    Currently simple displayed links in my emails, things like "Your order", are replaced by URL's that are hundreds of characters long. They make the email almost unreadable, but add no value.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Excel is what I have paid for .... if it is not working it is Microsoft's duty to look into.... not to blackmail and extort money from me by

Excel is what I have paid for .... if it is not working it is Microsoft's duty to look into.... not to blackmail and extort money from me by guiding me to professional team who are asking for US $ 29 to "LOOK" into the matter. This same excel was working well with the previous laptop.
    I have bought a brand new Hi-End ASUS Laptop in which my student and home edition excel has been reinstalled. The DDE server is working but RTD is not. I am using RTD excel for 13 years and have done everything to try to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Security & Compliance - Restricted Users - Feedback

The new Restricted Users page in Security & Compliance appears to be missing some functionality that I use frequently in the action center from the Exchange admin center. On the new page, I can not sort the information by column and there is no search option to easily locate a specific user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 오피쓰『종로오피』『』종로건마 종로휴게텔ㅴ종로키스방ウ종로마사지

HTTPS://WWW.OPSS3.COM 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔 종로키스방 종로마사지 오피쓰 종로오피 종로건마 종로휴게텔…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [365 Rules] Allow specifying people with non-unique display names, but different email addresses

When you try to make a 365 rule specifying multiple people who have the same Display Name [not email address], it fails. A workaround is to specify their email address in the check names area, rather than search for their name - however, you are not able to edit the rule afterwards.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3001960/there-are-multiple-recipients-matching-the-identity-error-message-when

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add the master slide feature back to sharepoint

add the master slide library back to sharepoint. or add a slide library in PowerPoint.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How do I resolve Gettingstatus

Some of my users emails cannot be delivered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide a notification if the email services is down (MX Records)

Office 365 can help notify email administrators whether their email exchange (MX Records) is unavailable

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Buy/Build a simple file-share product.

We are using Groups as a file share because Sharepoint is too complicated and users don't use it. MS tech support told me this is not what we should be doing. Too bad, MS sold me Office365. Buy a simple file share from another company which understands 'simple' and 'end users'. Suggest Citrix, ShareFile is a better product than SharePoint.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base