Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lync Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. report audioconference usage custom date range

I can get the number of callers for organizer's audioconference but i can't see from when to when.
    I'd like to be able to get the number of callers for organizer's audioconference from 1st day to last day of the month of my choice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. App icon/thumbnail color change

This may be the incorrect forum for this, but can you make the icon/thumbnail (the one that appears in the task bar at the bottom of the screen) YELLOW for Outlook? Right now, it is dark blue like Word. I click on the wrong one all the time. But if Outlook was yellow (like in the previous ver of Office) it would stand out. PPt is orange. Excel is green. OneNote is purple--all good! Just make Outlook yellow please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Lync Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More frequent updates on Skype CQD poor call data

Today Skype poor call data lags several days behind. I would like having daily (preferably even hourly) updates. This makes immediate troubleshooting and response possible instead of 5 days after the fact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Skype for Business no funciona en un Server 2008 R2 por terminal Service.

Skype for Business no funciona en un Server 2008 R2 por terminal Service, se contacto al personal de soporte de Microsoft Colombia y tampoco se pudo solucionar, la version Free funciona perfecto.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Skype for business detailed reports for IM sessions like you have relased preview for Video Sessions

This will help to get details how many IM sessions initiated with how many users, from which IP, from which hosts, etc like we use to have in onprem monitoring servers.
    Also how many session from internal netwrok , how many from external/VPN.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is option to ON/OFF external communication by default for new user in Skype for business online

I need an option to ON/OFF external communication by default for new user in Skype for business online. Default, my company policy does not allow people connect to outside by Skype for business, but accept for some people. So when a new user created, we need to turn Off external communication for that user manually (via UI or powershell), it's wast a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. audit the global teams settings changes

noticed when changing a setting this wasn't visible in the audit logs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. freetalk connect

We have been using the FreeTalk Connect devices and a DualPhone for years with the traditional Skype service. This morning 6/1/2017, these devices stopped receiving all incoming calls however outgoing calls do function properly. We can still receive incoming calls via our cellphone app (android) or via the computer Skype app. We would like to know why it appears the ability to receive SkypeIn calls on the Freetalk Connect and DualPhone was disabled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Lync Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Skype for Business- can't hear audio while share video either "share desktop" or "embedded in Presentation"

Hi,

I am having an issue with Skype for business while share video in the meeting. Audio does not work.
    I tried different ways to share video's but still have same issue. Audience can't hear audio.
    1. While i am presenting meeting, i play a video and share my desktop with audience, they can't hear audio but they can see video is playing.
    2. I checked online different solution, where you can embed the video in presentation but skype for B didn't support that feature either. When i go to video slide in ppt, it black out with message "Feature…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 오피쓰 울산OP 울산오피 울산건마 울산휴게텔 울산키스방 울산마사지

울산오피 (다른 뜻은 없습니다...그저 울산OP 오고가시는 님들을 제 오피쓰 사이트 주소 www.opss3.com 울산울산울산울산울산 울산건마 담고 싶어서 울산휴게텔 ... 인터넷 세상이라 울산키스방 아무에게나 이유없는 욕설이나 울산마사지 발언을 해도 무방하다란 생각 등을 다른 사이트 https://seouldaeopss35.postype.com/ 합시다... 인터넷 세상이라 제주오피 한 사람으로서의 기본적인 예의나 예우를 김포건마 된다는 생각 등을 의정부휴게텔 합시다... 인터넷 문화...(대한민국 시흥키스방 이제 좀 바꿔야 상암마사지 않을까요?? ... 댓글은... 당진안마 책에 좋은)글귀에 대한 종로op 생각만 몇자 적어주십시오...^^ 억지로 댓글을필요는 없는 거니 말입니다 ... 올해 입니다...(년 기준) 제 나이 이 되어 판에 왔습니다...월드 시절부터 해서 네이트로 바뀌고 나서도 계속 좋은 글을 있습니다... (언 년이 지난것도 같고 그러네요^^) 제 나이를것은 종종 댓글이나 쪽지로…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Are you seriously having support?

First deploy proper customer support. Requested help for last 10 days. seems to be no technical person available in entire Microsoft.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Microsoft Teams license is activating Skype for Business license

We do not use Skype for Business Online (Plan 2) so we disable this license, but still Skype accounts are created. We do not use the Skype cloud solution, but an on premise one. The issue started a month ago and happens to all the new users, possible connected to the Major Update.

I've found out that disabling the Microsoft Teams license, the Skype account is also deleted. This behavior was not before February.
    It is more likely that our organisation will start using Teams, but during the transition we are still going to use the on premise Skype solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ok

ok

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Skype meetings should end when pressing the Hang UP icon

Allowing external SKYPE communication using security groups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Skype for Business no funciona en un Server 2008 R2 por terminal Service.

Skype for Business no funciona en un Server 2008 R2 por terminal Service, se contacto al personal de soporte de Microsoft Colombia y tampoco se pudo solucionar, la version Free funciona perfecto.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to create detail reports for Skype user experience feedback

Need to be able to find calls that USERS reported as bad and quickly see what objective measurements match against their reported bad experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Changing default setting for Skype For Business to coordinate with primary option.

Kind of a weird default for setting - enabling external user option to add does not technically work until the Skype For Business admin center -> organization -> external communications -> external access is changed to be opposite from its default setting (ie. changed to "On except for blocked domains) - suggestion for software enhancement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give Skype for Business (former Lync) an orange new message indicator in system tray exactly like skype does.

I always miss new lync messages and tell people to use mail or skype. I do not miss new mails as I regularly check the lower right corner and Mail puts a new icon in the system tray. Skype gives a clear orange decoration of the icon in that corner. But Skype for business does nothing. It is like having bought a phone and finding out it does not ring when somebody wants to contact you. What do you think I bought the phone for? The current solution of changing the task bar icon color is not working because the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base