Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option "Register Teams as the chat app for Office (requires restarting Office applications)" not kept

This option in TEAMS Parameters is always flagged when TEAMS is started. So no way to set LYNC as default IM instead of TEAMS. You always have to start TEAMS, unflag this parameters before starting OUTLOOK if you need IM integration with Skype for Business.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Lync Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. we need a log report for Skype for business, like at what time user logged in and how much time he is available, busy, away.

we need a log report for Skype for business login detail's, like at what time user logged in and how much time he is available, busy, away.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Lync Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to change "Lobby" music

When a user is waiting to be admitted into the meeting/conference call they hear music and it has pauses in it which gives the idea they have been disconnected. Allow admins to be able to customize what users listen to while waiting to join the meeting.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. skype for business microsoft teams admin center management for global admin vs skype admin

currently skype admins does not have access to meeting policies, settings, and live events under skype and teams admin center dashboard. they can only view conference bridges and message policies.

we do not want to have more global admins setup and since microsoft is gearing towards skype-teams integration, I would like to see skype admin being able to access teams settings as well.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. searching for new User/Service phone numbers

When searching for a New User Number or a New Service Numbers in the Skype for business Admin Center I am limited to searching for only 12 phone numbers. Not only is this limitation very annoying but that annoyance is compounded because Microsoft assumes I will want those 12 random phone numbers that are returned because they are all pre-selected. I am looking for specific vanity phone numbers and I know I am not the only person with this problem.

In able to make my search easier, Microsoft should make one of two search features available.
    1. The ability to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. thank about health

no drugs only health

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. after recent change in Skype for business with Team "External access feature only has the option to allow or block certain domains"

after recent change in Skype for business with Team "External access feature only has the option to allow or block certain domains". if we set External access with "Users can communicate with Skype users" any external user can communicate to internal user without accepting his\her request. Previously we didn't had this issue. can you please set policy in "Users can communicate with Skype users" only after accepting request external user can call\IM on skype for business with internal users?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Activate calling plans in Philippines

Activate calling plans in Philippines. Want to call landlines from Skype for Business. For accomplishing these needs we need Skype for Business (Plan 2), Phone System and Domestic or International Calling plan. Calling plan is not applicable in Philippines

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make the S4B admin center use the same auth token as the rest of Office 365

Right now, every time I click through from the O365 admin center to the S4B admin center, I have to log in again. This behaviour is on all tenants I have access to.

PS: your category chooser shows "Lync admin".

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Constative Transfers of Skype for Business Online calls

When Transferring allow the person making the transfer to have a private conversation with the person receiving the call without needing to make multiple calls. This a standard feature in many phone systems I am a partner and the lack of this deal breaker to many customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contacts information during the migration from Skype for Business to Microsost Teams

Dear All

when a skype online account is migrated to Teams, what happens to his/her contact? Especially, external contacts not noted on somewhere are important and should not be lost.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make default text ininvitations for PSTN conferencing (Skype for Business online) understandable for users

The default text (in German) for PSTN conferencing in Skype-Meeting invitations is hard to understand.

It reads:
    "Per Telefon teilnehmen

Gebührenpflichtige Nummer: +41432105712 (Dial-in Number) Deutsch (Deutschland)

Lokale Rufnummer suchen"

Better would be:
    "Per Telefon teilnehmen

Einwahl-Nummer: +41432105712
    Lokale Einwahl-Nummer suchen"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to message whole organisation

Have the ability for the admins to sent a message to the whole organisation through Skype for Business.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sa

sa

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. About controlling the Microsoft Stream trial version

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Stream 試用版の制御について

About controlling the Microsoft Stream trial version

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Stream 試用版のインストールの制御を Teams と同様に「ユーザーが所有するアプリとサービス」にて行われることを要望いたします。

We request that you control the installation of the Microsoft Stream trial version on "Apps and Services Owned by You" as well as Teams.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow -BlockConversationFromFederatedContacts feature for Client Policies within SfB Online

We utilise this feature within OnPremise client policies to allow for direct SfB outbound communications. We now have to revert to "Allowed Domains" which makes management a complete headache. Given this purely client side as it simply blocks incoming IMs from external sources I see no reason why this flag should not be available within SfB Online as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Teams / Skype for business call quality details

ALL Team / Skype related calls (single or conference) should go in that section Teams Admin Console>users>specific user>call history so that the call quality can be reviewed in one location. Right now only SOME of the skype calls are being recorded in this location. After speaking with support, they advised that only calls that are directly dialed in will populate here. If the user has selected the "Join Meeting" option in a Skype meeting calendar invite, the call will not register here and she couldn't tell me where it was being registered at so that I can review the different…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Skype for Business Admin Center does not launch Error Correlation ID: 2023253118

From Office Admin Center, Skype for Business does not launch. Unknown Application Error Correlation ID: 2023253118 3/13/2018 3:37:48 PM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base