Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

Enable management and reporting of Office ProPlus using Admin portal and/or PowerShell. What version? How many installs? etc

I would like to report installs by user. Similar to Telemetry dashboard with how many installs a user is using vs remaining installs. Machine name (because I have seen duplicates using 2 licenses on 1 machine). Usage. Is the user a heavy Excel user, PowerPoint, Word, etc.

1,134 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

57 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add reporting for Office 365 Pro Plus installs listing device names. Having to open 12000 users to see activation's is unacceptable.

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

of course, basic needs for license management??? and each time a device affirms activation it should be kept up to date. I have activations that are years old and the device name is no longer valid because the computer names have been updated.

This seems to be an ongoing issue with Support. No reporting on GA features. This should be addresses by Quality Control. In an Enterprise environment this is a requirement to report to upper management on these type of items that affect a financial impact. Microsoft step your your game.

Please add this feature. It would be a lot easier than going to each user or running the report.

This seems like a no-brainer. The data is already there. Just make it available for reports.

• stcxiong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please Microsoft! This is such a small feature... should already have this available!

• Maury Blair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would like to see this feature added as well. I work for an MSP and it would be nice to compare Office 365 activation reports against client installs reported in our RMM utility.

• Julian Davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*3* years and nearly 900 votes now. No comment from the uservoice team. This is pathetic. This service costs a small fortune per user and there is no tool for managing licenses.

• John O'Halloran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fact that a standard feature in the Admin GUI is left out of the PowerShell functionality seem like an odd omission. This seem a fairly major management feature that has been overlooked.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base