Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

Unified inbox for outlook on Windows 10! ❤

Outlook 365 for Windows needs a unified Inbox similar to ALL other Outlook apps. For those of us with multiple email accounts. It would be very convenient to have all emails arrive in one inbox instead of clicking the whole time through all Inboxes, which consumes a lot of time.

471 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
David Schulz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andrew Chan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous that all mobile and Mac version of Outlook has the feature, but not the Windows. Why is it NOT uniformly designed? It should be a consistent UI feature across board!!!

• Drew Keenan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This functionality already exists in the IOS Outlook App. Surely it can't be that difficult to extend it to the Desktop (and ideally web) client(s)?

• Thom Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook needs a Unified Inbox. We're all accustomed to that on our phones these days and want it in Outlook also.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is crazy!! Every other Microsoft Outlook product has a unified email box (Outlook for Android;
    Outlook for MAC). With the thousands of Microsoft employees out there you'd think one of them could find an hour or two to solve this for the millions of us stuck with Outlook for PC.

What am I paying Microsoft for every month? apparently just for the frustration Microsoft doles out to it's subscribers. This is what happens when a company becomes a de facto monopoly. Remember the old AT&T? Wake up Microsoft!

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous that it is not included. My Mac version has it, apparently Microsoft is not listening.

Just switched from Mac to Win and figured this would be an easy fix. How wrong I was :(

• Neo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is already available on outlook 2016 for Mac, why does it take so long to add to windows version

x 7,314 - a feature a lot of people have been asking for for years. Ridiculous that it's in MS Outlook's own phone app but not in the full version.

• KC Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely like to see this supported on Windows 10. I switched from Mac where they have it. I would only assume that Office would have all of this functionality on its own Operating System. Thanks

• Brian Burress commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree that sucks i manage like 10 email accounts....looks like i need to buy a different one

• Hans Dickel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they actually listened, they wouldn’t have missed Windows 10 1908 bugs. Just sayin’. Time to git ‘r done. This is a significant productivity improvement need.

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using a free mail app EMclient that does this. I can't believe I pay for a MS subscription use an exchange server and still can't do this! I had it on my Mac and now sorely miss it. Please, please add this in.

• Jeff Driver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please correct this ASAP! The Outlook Android App has this functionality, but for some reason the full client on Windows PC's does not. Thus, I end up doing all of my email with one finger on my phone instead of with a full size monitor and screen. CRAZY!!!

Mail for Windows 10 has this (called 'linked inbox'). I'm giving up on MS Outlook for this reason - just not convenient to have to move between mailboxes.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature has been a request in feedback to the Microsoft uservoice forum for 30 months.
    Over 400 comments.
    1594 votes when I last looked.
    No response from Microsoft at all.
    Not a peep.
    No action.
    Nothing.
    Pretty poor Microsoft.
    https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/322590-outlook-2016-for-windows/suggestions/11693799-unified-inbox-for-outlook-2016?tracking_code=e2dbe4838142d2476d912ee8519f8b9f

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base