Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

Office 365 Service Health push notifications for the enterprise

Lacking good enterprise-level monitoring and health of Office 365 services and applications that integrate into the current solutions. Specifically, a way to notify NOC agents regards to outages that impact overall business. Admin App doesn't work/push well (on Android, and crashes). Also, for obvious reasons, need to track SLAs and resolutions with customers based on when the enterprise is notified of outage/downtime.

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Josh Antezana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need my team to get notified when there are Health Advisories that affect our 0365 services. We've had downtime that could've been prevented had we been properly informed and notified.

For example, recently Microsoft made a change that disrupted mail flow for hybrid customers using EOP. Had we been given the heads up or had Microsoft Support pointed that out to us, we could've prevented downtime. I currently have the Office365 Admin IOS app installed on my mobile phone. Its the only way i can get alerts currently.

• Andrew Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Further to this, it should be made public (not behind the admin page) so you don't have to code an app just to show your end users status updates on SharePoint, Exchange etc.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, when is MS going to give users the ability to setup SMS push or even a powershell script that we can query tenant health?

Feedback and Knowledge Base