Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

Please consoldate all Microsoft services and subscriptions consolidated onto one single invoice instead of many different invoices.

Our accounts payable team complains that they receive many different invoices from Microsoft for multiple subscriptions. They would like to be able to consolidate all of the invoices into one single invoice, no matter how many subscriptions are added or removed.

When you go to a restaurant, you typically receive a bill for all of the items you ordered with one total, rather than multiple bills for each item you ordered. Why can't Microsoft do this same exact thing?

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bud Bennett shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jim Shilliday commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand that last comment, but I desperately want the option to consolidate billing into a singly monthly invoice per tenant (and the option to direct invoices only to a single billing admin). I manage 3 tenants, each with multiple services (O365 E3, E2, Power Bi, Visio), and I'm being spammed with 24 invoice notices a month (3 tenants, 4 services, main and alternate address). Please!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base