Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

Give me control over email address that billing statements and automatic renewal emails are sent to.

I am partner of record for a company that pays for their Exchange Online Plan 1 accounts on a monthly basis -- the payment is automatic and renewal at end of year is automatic. Nevertheless, emails are sent out notifying us that a statement is ready and another one that it is automatically renewed.

Two emails wouldn't be so bad, but...I get both of those emails because I am the partner of record. I also get both of those emails because all emails sent to the "admin" account for my customer's Exchange account are forwarded to me. I also get both of those emails every month because my email address is listed as the "Alternate" email address for the admin email address for my customer's Exchange account.

So that means I receive six (6) emails every month...for something that is set up to renew automatically.

What I would like:

* Give me the ability to send the "statement is ready" email and the "automatically renew" email to a specific account.

* If an account is past due THEN bombard the global administrator's PRIMARY email address with the notices that the account is at risk of being disabled.

* If not response after a week THEN send to the backup email address and the email address for the partner of record.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)