Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

Allow turning off focused inbox from portal

Allow turning off focused inbox from portal

1,492 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

251 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As much as I love learning Powershell and trying to remember everything, having the option in the Admin Center gives a central point for all IT staff who have access to see the settings in the specific areas. Just saying....

• Dana Southard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved the Clutter folder. As a small business owner, it was perfect for setting emails aside and not cluttering up my main email with promo emails. Please bring it back, or make this easier to use.... and you most definitely need to add it to the portal... Powershell - YIKES!!

• dsf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is a nightmare that cant be described. So worthless it makes no sense in any works, especially the business world. Why would someone think this is a good idea. And I thought the Junk filter was bad for businesses, but this has it beat hands down. Rather than turn it off, how about removing it. As other said, default it off and then see how many actually use it. What a joke....

• sara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

שלום רב,
    פנייתנו הינה לצורך קבלת עזרה לאיפוס הדומיין.
    ככל הנראה בעבר נפתח משתמש על הדומיין אולם לא הוכנסו הגדרות איפוס.
    המייל הרשום הינו מייל ראשי שאינו קיים admin@philkoskas.onmicrosoft.com
    והוא רשום על הדומיין של המשרד koskaslaw.com מה שלא מאפשר לנו לאפסו.
    או לחילופין לפתוח 365 משרדי לדומיין היות והוא מזוהה כתפוס.
    ניסיתי לפנות בדרכים רבות לתמיכה אך ללא הואיל אנו תקועים וברצוננו להקים את שרת 365.
    אודה לעזרתך הרבה. טל: 972-050-7207875

• Tony F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES please, too many employees use this knowingly and not knowingly so emails get lost.

• Diccon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PowerShell is beyond my comprehension. Focussed Inbox is beyond everyone's comprehension. Our staff are missing vital emails.

• The Cleaner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just... Why? Why use something like this?
    Should be disabled by default, with option to enable it.
    But it should defintly be something an admin should be able to disable from admin interface.

• Pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Focused email is more garbage like clutter was/is!!!! STOP HELPING MAKE EMAIL WORSE!

• Christopher Patron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand wanting to keep a less cluttered interface for the majority of users, but you should definitely think about having some kind of modularity in mind. Maybe include tools that are not enabled by default, that can be turned on, and then become available in the admin center. You already have some modularity in the dashboard with the tiles, why not implement something similar for all the individual admin centers?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add to admin centre. Missing elements like this, coupled with the frankly bizarre removal of Group Policy administration for O365 Business customers, is causing hours of lost time and extra work for users in our organisation.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base