Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

Allow turning off focused inbox from portal

Allow turning off focused inbox from portal

1,115 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

210 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only thing that would be better than being able to turn off "focused" email in the office 365 console for the whole domain would be if it never existed at all. It was a catastrophically stupid idea. We just migrated from Google and the whole company is now telling me its like having to check 2 email boxes and some people are missing emails. If the fact that I had to add our own domain to the spam filter exception list wasnt bad enough this is just another glaring shortcoming in Office 365 development. Write this on a piece of paper and staple it to your forehead... "LESS IS MORE"

• Vivien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. My colleagues aren't confident in using powershell on the O365 tenant.

• Gavin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. We do support for small business. Multiple clients on Office 365. No one likes the focused in box. People are missing important emails.

It would be nice if it was available to turn on/off from the portal or at the very least, disable it by default. In a business setting, focused inbox makes no sense.

Please make a simple toggle switch to turn off focused inbox for the entire organization. It's a good idea, but it's execution isn't. We get so many complaints about missing email which is really just sitting in the clutter box.

• Dm Res commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Focused inbox is rubbish. so much confusion after it was rolled out and lots of "lost emails" being reported.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base