Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

O365 Partner's assigned as Advisors are given misleading client subscription information...

When administering a client, via the Partner Dashboard, I am only able to see incomplete/misleading subscription data, for the client. My specific example was a client who was on an O365 Business Premium Trial, who had purchased licenses through me was not showing any paid subscriptions, in their O365 Admin Portal. The client and I were receiving warnings about the Trial expiring and yet I was not able to see the paid subscriptions. I could kind of see parts of them, in the Licenses section, as I could see 28 licenses when the Trial only accounts for 25. So, whilst I was not able to see the Subscriptions I was able to see the Licenses!? The only way I could actually see the license was to create a GA account, directly in the client's O365 portal and log into that!? If I am a verified Adviser, I should be able to see subscription information. I understand that I should not be able to see billing specifics unless the client wants to authorise this. However, the O365 portal appears to have some limitations/design faults, as outlined above, that need to be addressed. I don't want to have to create a dummy GA account for every client I sign up, just to see their correct subscription information.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Jones shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base