Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

service request history

I would like to see the whole mail correspondence and actions taken in the service request in the O365 admin portal. If there are few admins in the organization we cannot see what is the current status of the service request and cannot take it over during one of the admin's absence.

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Michal Ziemba shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Johnette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

other service portals have this functionality. seems fairly obvious. we need the ability to view the entire communication string, INCLUDING resolved tickets. It is very helpful to refer back to previous issues and review the resolution in case we encounter a similar issue later on.

• IT-Center Engels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have got the same problem.
    In the end one administrator should be able to see the correspondence of the other administrators.
    Another aproach would be to install a feature that enables us users to set a default recipient address (which would be a distribution list or such). By adding a feature that enables us to set a default recipient address human error is prevented.

• Paul Youngberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 - right now I have to find the service request number in the portal, search my inbox for that number, and hope I find all the relevant emails in the thread. Very poor support experience. I should be able to view ticket history and reply inline.

• Hugh Prince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, this is a very important request to be able to efficiently manage service requests across multiple engineers. In its current form only being able to see the initial ticket summary is not really any use other than the ticket ref number.

We need to be able to see all of the contents of a ticket, email, chat history alongside resolution details.

Not having this wastes our and MS time having to go over old ground to get to a resolution.

Basic standard help desk system functionality?

• Jef commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot agree more. You cannot see own history, and added screenshots after opening a service request.

• Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AND - The new Admin interface for "View Service Requests" and "New Service Requests" is HORRIBLE! Opening a new request only triggers a request for a voice callback, without the ability to attach screenshots or supporting notes? At least in the old system an administrator could see and update / reopen requests properly. I can't even see history anymore once a request is closed, I'm now totally relying on email remnants to glue the story together, AND update our own documentation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base