Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the tenant admin features O365?

Track an Incident for the Service Health Dashboard

The idea is to be able to "subscribe" to email or text updates of an incident in the service dashboard. Ultimately this would allow a tenant admin to follow updates that are being published to a central repository already eliminating waiting for a response for an open ticket and not require admins to check the health dashboard frequently during an outage they are already experiencing.

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matthew Matturro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Doron Friedlander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, either give the ambassador the ability to add an Irdias incident to the tenant or at least give the admin the ability to search an active issue database (showing similar data to Iridias) and self identify their tenant as affected - and then be able to check updates within Service health and/or e-mail updates.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually you would want to receive an email per product as not all product are administered by one admin :-)

• Adam Pangallo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was going to post this idea and found that Matthew had already done so.
        Having this ability would be much appreciated. It allows us to receive updates as they come in rather than have to check every 15 minutes for an update.

I see some people asking to receive emails for all updates but I think this could become overkill. The admin should mark the incident they want to track.

Feedback and Knowledge Base