Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. “Alert Me” feature is not available on ONEDRIVE for Business. Please add this feature on Onedrive as it is available for Sharepoint Online

“Alert Me” feature is not available on ONEDRIVE for Business. Please add this feature on Onedrive as it is available for Sharepoint Online

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. msexchrecipienttype use powershell commands to modify these exchange attributes

MSEXCHrecipienttypedetails
    MSEXCHremoterecipienttype
    MSEXCHrecipinetdisplaytype
    Exchangeguid

use power shell commands to modify these exchange attributes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a UI option to disable the ability for users to create Groups (not Contact Groups) in Outlook

the solution provided here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/create-groups/manage-creation-of-groups?view=o365-worldwide is terrible. this is exactly the kind of option that needs to be disabled by default, and only enabled if the sysadmin's want it. there should also be an option to disable it using the exchange admin centre without going into powershell. imagine the excitement when a user from a large organisation mistakes "group" for "contact group", and then all of a sudden theres a group called "unsavoryimages@microsoft.com" floating around. what great publicity that will be.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tenant gets blocked from sending external emails

One of our Pre-prod (testing) tenant is getting blocked Microsoft very frequently for sending emails from unregistered Domains. It would be good if there is some kind of notification/alert when emails are sent from the unregistered domains. Or at least a notification need to be triggered to the Admins when MS is blocking the tenant from sending external emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your phone line 0800 194 197 does not work- nobody answers, and then when they do, they cut the call off. Useless!

Your phone support line does not work. Nobody answers, and then when they do, they cut the call off. Utterly useless!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Call back

When we report an issue and need to receive a callback but the callback number is auto populated in the phone number field which makes the "call me" button grayed out. No one ever told me I needed to remove the number and type in the same number that auto populated to make the "call me" button work. Why not leave that blank or auto populate the assigned persons phone number (without the country code) to allow it to auto work? Or just remove the country code to allow it to work?

This is the little things that drive me…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Don't resize encrypted email template logo when message is clicked

When an encrypted email message is clicked, the logo that has been uploaded to the default EXO template is resized and moved. It would be aesthetically pleasing and professional looking if the logo retained its original settings (centred on screen, and larger logo).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. affichage outlook trop large dans le volet de navigation

Les espaces entre les dossiers dans le volet de navigation d'outlook sont trop larges (interligne) ce qui empêche une bonne vue d'ensemble lorsqu'iil s'agit de classer des mails dans les dossiers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. アクティブ化されているユーザー、ライセンス認証を実施していないユーザーを抽出したい

現在のレポート機能では、アクティブ化されていないユーザーのみを抽出/検索する機能が実装されていないので、機能の追加を希望します。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Issue while installing hybrid picker on windows server 2012

There seems to be an issue with the hybrid picker installation on windows server 2012 R2 standard.
    It got installed successfully on Windows 10 and worked fine.But it doesn’t work on the windows server.
    Kindly suggest on the urgent basis.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My idea is COMMMERCIAL. I have paid a year HOME and want to upgrade to Premium Business.

My idea is COMMMERCIAL. I have paid a year HOME and an EXCHANGE license. and want to upgrade to PREMIUM here are many free lancers that grow, start with HOME and then want to grow. Today it means I have to pay a full license for BUSINESS. I suggest refund HOME or credit it to the BUSINESS ACCOUNT. The current policy hampers my growth and Microsoft growth. Current policy has a 80s/90s taste. We are in 2018. Greetz Great products by the way. I LOVE THEM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi, the funds for my subscription renewal won't be available until Fri Dec 1, 2017 after 8am. mariargom@msn.com

Give the customer the option to choose the renewal date on an automatic renewal

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A feature that can retrieve user information for who has been deleted last few years

You cannot retrieve deleted user information in Office 365 audit log if it passed 90 days or more since the user has been deleted.
    In such a case, it would be difficult to retrieve the deleted users’ mail items though a third-party product and the process is a troublesome task. So, it would be great if you could implement the feature for audit log retrieving information for the last few years.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Set a personalized message for a room mailbox

Implment the possibility to
    1) Don't sent the approval email for a mailbox room for the users that have not the direct acces to book the room.
    2) Set a personalized "declined" message for the users that have not the direct access to a room

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Open Disconnected Online archive O365 by another user on Primes

in Hybrid environment, when primary mailbox is on premise and online archive is on Office365 (Exchange Online), I want a new user to be able to open an old user online archive (O365) while the old user is resigned and his/her mailbox/online archive are de-provisioned.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide Reporting on Myapps page Usage

Would like to see reports on the myapps page usage as well as the usage of the different apps that are there

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Teams - Segunda Llamada Entrante - Deshabilitar

Estamos implementando Teams desde hace 2 meses y nos está costando mucho estabilizar la plataforma en relación a la calidad de las llamadas y funcionalidades.
    En relación a las funcionalides, esta es una de ellas:
    QUe los usuarios puedan "deshabilitar" que le suene una segunda llamada entrante. Incluso, han reportado casos donde al momento de entrar la segunda llamada se corta la llamada principal

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Resource Room Calendar - View Event Owner, Even If Not Invited

Within an Exchange resource room's calendar, currently you can use PowerShell to toggle the events to show the subject title (i.e. "Team Meeting"), and can toggle the owner of that event (i.e. "John Smith Team Meeting"). This looks sloppy, however, and it would look better to have the option to show the owner of all of the events after the subject title, similar to how it does on anybody's individual calendars. So for example:

Team Meeting
    John Smith (<-- in smaller font)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to set a limit on the administrator when customizing with Office for Mac

件名:Office 365 for Mac でカスタマイズ インストールする際に管理者で制限をかけたい

内容:Office 365 for Mac でカスタマイズ インストールする際に、インストールするアプリケーションのチェックを自由に付け外しできる。この操作を管理者で制限したい。

When installing customized with Office for Mac, you can freely check the application to be installed. I want to restrict this operation by the administrator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. OneDrive Sync for Mac: reach/have the logfile of synchronization from the user interface

It would be nice to have an option to reach the logfile of synchronization from the user interface. For example: I need the list of files which cannot be synced, in order to create a script to rename them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base