Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Microsoft EPO uses Spamhaus to reject outbound emails from their customers

I have opened a ticket #30126-6940471, because EPO rejected all of our outgoing mails because my IP was listed in spamhaus! I believe this not a good idea at all.

since I'm Microsoft EPO customer, EPO should receive all of outbound emails regardless of my registered IP status since I'm using connector to send to EPO as smart host.

Spamhaus could mistakenly listed my IP because a single traffic. Rejecting my organization emails because of that caused a big issue and it was not acceptable behavior of Office 365.

In worst cases, if a user in my environment is sending…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add, replace, subtract licenses for Office365

Have a step before assigning licenses, that says “Add, Replace, Subtract” before assigning licenses to multiple users.

I recently removed licenses for users because the instructions were not clear, and had changed from the old interface. Having an "add, Replace, Subtract" step before assigning to multiple users will help prevent data lose and email issues for users that have the Exchange E1 plan AND Office Pro Plus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Message Trace Results More Readable

Would like to have a more readable message trace. I would like to see the actual SMTP conversation between the two hosts and where it failed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Charity

Dear Sirs,
    I am reaching out to you as a leading light in your industry to make a real difference in the global online community and beyond, at the same time as being at the forefront of the next big shift in the company/ customer relationship.
    We are a grassroots movement with the simple goal to make Amazon, Ebay, Microsoft, Apple, Google, IBM, SaleForce, Godaddy, Tucows, Enom, Citrix and all other online retailers give customers the opportunity to donate to charity how much can and if want donate when making a purchase. All it takes is these companies to add…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Drop down menu for multiple selections is perpetually "loading". This was functioning until recently.

Please re-allow multiple selections from the drop down menu in quick edit mode. Our users are assigned controls, and we were able to edit these on the fly. However, the drop down menu never populates it's just perpetually "loading". Please bring this function back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the "Add Contact" option back into the New Office365 Admin.

The old O365 Admin allowed you to "Add a Contact", so that you could add someone outside of your organizations domain to group emails.

The new version of O365 does not have that option. As important as that option is, that had to be an oversight that needs to be corrected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Restrict users from forwarding Notes to external users

I would like to have a feature that restrict users from forwarding Notes in EXO to external users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Appspot.com offensive email

Myself and countless other O365 Outlook users are receiving 100's of offensive emails from the appspot.com domain. Nothing works, sweeps, blocking rules, phishing reporting. This abuse needs to stop...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. La possibilité de créer plusieurs lots de migration sur le même tenant O365

Bonjour,

Nous avons deux sites avec deux domaines différents et donc deux serveurs exchanges.

Nous souhaitons mutualiser nos environnements Mail sur le même tenant Office 365.

Sauf que nous découvrons qu'il n'est pas possible de connecter plusieurs lots au même tenant en même temps..

Il faut attendre que le premier site ait fini de migrer pour que l'autre site puisse commencer sa migration!

Ce n'est pas recevable dans l'état.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to filter email accounts based on whether the account is forwarded or not.

I would like to be able to filter email accounts based on whether the account is forwarded or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Office 365 Installation program

The Office 365 installation program needs a log file and better error explanations to allow better troubleshooting of installation problems. Worked on an issue installing Office 365 on a MacBook and never solved it. The installation had to be done because of a logic board change and the program would no longer activate correctly. Got an error after installation, I believe 0400, but no full explanation of the error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. block one drive personal and allow one drive business

We have a case where we need to block the onedrive personal.

If it is something like Google drive/Dropbox we could block from gateway level and Endpoint.
    But when it comes to onedrive we also use it for business purpose so it merely impossible to block it via gateway/Endpoint and also to stop copying data from one to other.

When we asked this query, Microsoft support informed that this is not possible, hence posting it here.

Please think through it and let us know if there is any possibilities or kindly provide a solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Per installare vostro prodotto comprato all negozio bisogna finire università in programazione

Una volta scivendo il codice dovrebbe attivarsi autoinstallazione e non e cosi usando corsi di programatore., sconsiliero ad ogni persona : nome , password non vanno bene, devo cambiare ogni volta?mio prodotto non e attivo e devo lavorare? Sto diventando il vostro nemico contro comprare i vostri prodotti, Modalità sono inaccettabili.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. all I want is to PAY MY ACCOUNT..you sure make it IMPOSSIBLE

WHATA REDICULOS SET UP.................ALL i WANT IS TP P A Y
    MU ACCOUNT PHONE ME IN nz 03 5286443

help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it possible to disable calendar event email notifications when the event is created/modified/deleted.

I would like to be able to disable all the calendar event email notifications when the event is created/modified/deleted. I would like to be able to control this from the Admin portal whether it be a global change or for one specific user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. password change O365

We have to change the Password every 90 Days. Thats okay, but whats not okay, is the handling of it. When it's changed, the "fun" begins.. i have to change it everywhere separately. ..and thats not so funny. The most colleagues can handle it, but we have some, who can't .. and thats why i have to do it.. everytime... so my thought was, why isn't it posible to have one point, where all the O365 Apps save the new Password..?! I have to change it for the E-Mail Account, for OneDrive, for Teams, for the Office-Apps und than the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Access to Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center from Partner Center

Customer Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center is not accessible via Partner Center. Are there any plans make this happen?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Información de distribuidores de licencias

La empresa para la que trabajo, tiene filiales en cuatro países, y cada país suscribe las licencias de Office 365 con un distribuidor diferente, entre los cuales también hay algunos que emiten licencias de pre-pago.

La información que muestra la página https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/subscriptions no permite reconocer cuál fue el distribuidor en cada grupo de licencias, dato necesario para administrar de forma adecuada la cantidad de licencias y su debida asignación a cada usuario.

Agradeceré consideren esta mejora, dado que cada par de meses debo solicitar a soporte de Office 365 una planilla con el detalle, y al no tener ellos un…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. show archiveGuid error in the active user screen on the office portal

Show the error archiveGuid when we re enable a user in hybrid mode
    as it was in the old portal.
    in the new one this information is lost. only PowerShell can provide it
    error message we had in the old active user portal :

Exchange: Failed to enable the new cloud archive 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 of mailbox bdff422d-b76e-4468-9436-4f3c0197808a because a different archive 0e88076e-4ee0-4b1e-a634-f640fb2b2459 exists. To enable the new archive, first disable the archive on-premises. After the next Dirsync sync cycle, enable the archive on-premises again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reveal PowerShell code for Admin interface tasks

Provide context-sensitive controls within the admin console to record and reveal PowerShell commands for GUI functions. Similar to how the SQL management console can produce SQL commands, I'd like to produce PowerShell commands from GUI functions. Things like adding or removing a sublicense.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base