Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow the admin to customize the ADR

The 'standard' ADR is horribly uninformative I think. There should be a means provided in a shared server environment to customize and/or create new ADRs that are tailored to the situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Like to have a transport rule in exchange admin center to acknowledge all emails I receive.

Like to have a transport rule in exchange admin center to acknowledge all emails I receive. Example, when a vendor send an email to generic id which has invoice in email then the generic email should need to acknowledge for each every email with a content of message. Currently there is no such features in exchange admin center to create transport rule for the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Teams creation restriction

Me and many other people would like the functionality to restrict the creation of Teams on our company Office 365 sites.

We know there is the option to restrict the creation of groups across every Office 365 application but we would like to individually restrict the creation of groups between different programs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Helpdesk menu phone customizable by country

It is great to he able to customize Helpdesk Menu from company profile. Even the less phone number must be unique. It should be great that we can link to an URL or to a table with country code / phone number as worldwide company not have the same support phone in all countries

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot find Microsoft email in Message Trace

We recently created a rule to warn users of external emails (in at attempt to help avoid phishing). It was going well until people noticed that emails from Microsoft were not being flagged as external. Turns out some emails from Microsoft (in this example no-reply@microsoft.com) skips all our security which considering pretending to be Microsoft is probably a pretty common method of phishing kind of defeats the point!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Multiple Users to "Forwarding" Section of O365 Outlook Web portal Settings

Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Forwarding.

In this section, a user can only dictate a single user to forward their emails to.

Please allow users to add multiple forward destinations. Example: "user@example.com; user2@example.com; user3@example.com"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Restrict number of internal recipients if the sender is an external email address

How to avoid an outsider to send in an abnormal email to our organization?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. alerts which are being received stating that the account is being deleted.

This is a follow up to our phone conversation regarding the alerts which are being received stating that the account is being deleted. When you bought the new subscription instead of renewing the old subscription it added a new subscription and reassigned the licenses to the new users.

The account is healthy, there will be no disruption of service. I apologize that the alerts are annoying, these are just in case this was not planned, we would not want your service to be disrupted. You can leave feed back to our engineers requesting a way to turn off the alerts…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. enlarge font size in admin IOS app

It is really difficult to use the Office 365 Admin app in IOS. i am using an IPAD and it is really difficult to see the fonts in the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Acknowledgement email

Please build a feature similar to autoresponse but it sends an acknowledgment email everytime when a mailbox receives and email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Facturas por correo electronico

Necesitaria poder recibir las facturas mensuales directamente como datos adjuntos a una direccion de correo electrónico de forma que no haya que entrar en la plataforma y navegar para descargarlas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please remove message.html attachment from the encrypted email and embedded it inside the email template instead

Please remove message.html attachment from the encrypted email and embedded it inside the email template instead

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Set a personalized message for a room mailbox

Implment the possibility to
    1) Don't sent the approval email for a mailbox room for the users that have not the direct acces to book the room.
    2) Set a personalized "declined" message for the users that have not the direct access to a room

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Give history of the files that had been used with publisher recently

History of our actions and actions or others that we have given permition to use our apps is more essential nowadays when most of our work is done through apps and we share content. Therefore, i suggest the idea either publisher to store the history of files have opened or modified lately as a list or me have this option in "save as" command so to bring the history of files i used in publisher lately. This may be important feature in cases of missing files in the hard disc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 消息通知

目前可以在Admin center服务运行状况页面看到所有的服务状态及当前的事件,是否可以添加事件通知的功能,将最新会影响到用户的事件以邮件或其他的方式通知管理员?谢谢。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Rule that allows senders email to be added to another rule

I need to setup a rule to where when any user emails mailbox-A@mycompany.com with 'remove' or unsubscribe', that it automatically adds their email address to a 'Do-Not-Email' rule that will not allow any emails from our domain to go out to them.

I have about 2/3 of the rule figured out (Part 1 - If recipient is mailbox-A and subject includes remove/unsubscribe) and then (Part 3 - the 'Do-Not-Email' rule) , but the disconnect comes when I need the incoming email address added to the rule automatically (Part 2).

If there is a better way/rule to have users 'unsubscribe' from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Project Web App - PWA permisson cannot be interited automatically to Project Site

Project managers and team members cannot access Project Site e.g. documents, issues, risks if they're not the project creator. So, they cannot put any documents or risks for their assigned project. It needs PWA Administrator to delete unique permission per request by project. As default, PWA parent permissions were stopped inheriting to subsites. I would like to have project managers get permission to access project site automatically. No need to have the administrator to do it upon request one by one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. End User Spam Notification Changes

This is with respect to MS case 17254146
    1. When user/admins downloads the message from user quarantine, downloaded file name is a guid instead of subject line. When the message is opened, it shows correct subject line. => Any idea why MS switched to guid instead of names for the downloaded files?

2.Changed look and feel in outlook client in mobile device=> it was much better with ios earlier. Now the digest email looks tiny and does not fit in the screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Microsoft To-Do make daily calendar printable

Even in today's tech world some people need/prefer to have a paper To-Do list. I think it would be a great idea to be able to print out a copy of My Day tasks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How can we keep monitor our email send out with which one public ip? some time when send to outsite it is in blacklist?

we need to have a notification when Microsoft protection gateway is in blacklist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base