Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restoring to previous versions of videos in Microsoft Stream

We would like to have the option of restoring to previous versions of videos in Microsoft Stream. At the moment you can restore deleted videos from the Stream Admin center. You also have the ability to upload the original video if you remember to take a download of it before you start editing it.
    I have already created a ticket with Microsoft & had this confirmed. So please vote for this facility to be added in future releases.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. details

Hey. I am a future entrepreneur and I need high-quality equipment and tools, and now we make heating in the workshop. Advise quality details

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add custom properties sections in new group form

In order to avoid 2 steps in admin tasks, fill directly custom attributes in new group form.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please increase the recipients limit in Mail rule to 300

Please increase the recipients limit in Mail rule to 300. the current is 100 only.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Separate Light and Dark Mode Logos

Allow two different logos to be uploaded. One logo that is applied to the Office 365 Light Mode and a second logo that is only applied to Dark Mode. Currently, when using only one company logo, the company approved logo typically doesn't look great with one of the two themes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the Calender Booking for an year, we can only do it for 8 months in one go.

Unable to book the calendar for an year. We request you to update or modify this for an year, instead of 8 months.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. very usfull - After adding 365 user with an exchange licence need a test mail button for the user that added under 365 admin portal\users

very usfull - After adding 365 user with an exchange licence we need a test mail button for the user that added under 365 admin portal\users
    a test button that can be sent also to an external or org level email

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Added functions to Outlook client

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Outlook クライアントの機能追加について
    Added functions to Outlook client

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft 365 の機能実装で Outlook クライアントに関連する場合、バージョンによって動作に差異があることが懸念されるため、機能実装の情報とともに動作要件なども一緒に公開してほしい。

If new Microsoft 365 functions are associated with the Outlook client, there are concerns that they will behave differently for different client versions, so please publish details of operating requirements along with other information about new functions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Apps usage report for Visio and Project

Please improve apps usage report to include more apps such as Visio and Project. I would like to know user activities for Visio and project. Currently the usage report only covers Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Word, PowerPoin, and Teams.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New EAC - Can't view Journaling Rules

Under the new EAC - there doesnt appear to be a way to access email journaling rules. Even if you go to the Compliance Center, the journaling rules cannot be found, and you need to access them via the classic EAC.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dynamic Groups - additional attributes

Expand attributes that can be used in creating Dynamic Groups.

I would love to base a Dynamic Group on any account created in the last x days.

I would love to base a Dynamic Group on anyone with a Direct Report.

I would love to base a Dynamic Group on anyone that hasn't logged in in x months.

Dynamic Groups are fabulous, but the scope to which we can use them is incredibly limiting. Please, please, please, open up their usage to encompass many more scenarios.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Global Admin permissions' boxes related to non-Global boxes

Force all of the non-Global Admin permissions' boxes to be unchecked when Global Admin permissions box is checked.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. make it possible to arrange the icons in the left column on the portal

make it possible to arrange the icons in the left column on the portal. I sign into to the portal to use the Admin App. I would like that at the top of the left hand column.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Office 365 Reports - Threat Protection Status Report - Should give detailed report for more days and more accuracy

Office 365 Reports - Threat Protection Status Report - Should give detailed report for more days and more accuracy. As of now, I am looking to find out a report to check all senders, who are allowed because they were in users safe sender list. Threat Protection Status shows this report, however aggregate report shows numbers, not email address of sender, and detailed report shows email address of sender, but for only 1 day past, not beyond that.

Microsoft should consider enabling aggregate report to show email address of senders

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have .eml files saved in sharepoint.

If I open these files, I can see only the body of the message not the attachments. The only way to open the attachments is to download the file. I suggest that opening .eml files and their respective attachments online would be helpful and facilitate collaboration with other users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have .eml files saved in sharepoint.

If I open these files, I can see only the body of the message not the attachments. The only way to open the attachments is to download the file. I suggest that opening .eml files and their respective attachments online would be helpful anmd facilitate collaboration with other users.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide an outage map

Provide an outage map like the utilities provide, in addition to the 365 Service Alerts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. User/Group Search Frustrating to use

Searching for users/groups is incredibly frustrating. One must type the EXACT name of the user/group, then wait for a few moments for a list of results that have NO relation to the user/group I just typed in, then I add ONE MORE CHARACTER to the search, triggering a new list results, which now show the correct match.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. An option within the 365 admin centre to prevent users from changing their passwords

We support a number primary schools and have frequently been asked if it is possible to prevent younger children from changing their own passwords.
    A 'Can change own password' field in the bulk user creation process would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base