Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share custom word Add-In with external users (guest users)

Creating a custom word add-in should also be usable for azure ad guest users.
    Right now external users are not able to access the custom word addin deployed in the admin center.
    If not by default visible there should be a way to share the add in with these users so they can use it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multi-Cultural Calendar on Outlook

The US version calendar in Outlook should include Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim and African--American holiday's including Juneteenth and other observations such as Hispanic Heritage Month, Asian Pacific Heritage Month.

It seems as though the only holidays that are automatically downloaded inside of the Outlook calendar are Christian and federal holidays. In order for Microsoft to be leading in inclusion and sowing equity is to educate everyone on certain days that maybe valued by people of different cultures, different faiths, or different ethnicities.

The add holiday option in Outlook is hard and once you add a coutries recognized holiday it will download…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Granular permissions for administering shared mailboxes

Currently, it is not possible to have a separate set of permissions of administering shared mailboxes only. The situation I have is that I have clients who wish to make edits to their own shared mailboxes, e.g. add email addresses (i.e. aliases) to shared mailboxes, but in order to do this, they have to have permission over user mailboxes.
    I would like this permission to be brought in so that it reduces the security and management overhead.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: migration interface in the new ECP ( migrate from 0365 to on-prem)

Hello
    We run a hybrid environment .The new interface of exchange from office365 (ECP) contains a bug in the new migration batch. You can not select the migrate FROM office 365 in the interface. We have to use the old classic ECP interface to do the action.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unable edit user setting when finish setting in sensitivity label

User unable edit user setting in sensitivity label when create , user mention before have this function , please enable this function for user easy to manage sensitivity label.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Exchange 2016 make Admin account without mailbox can login to specify URL

for Exchange 2016, by design that for admin account without mailbox, Exchange uses the ExchangeGuid of system mailboxes to determine where to proxy the request. but customers request admins account without mailbox to login to specify URL. eg, HK admin accesses HK ECP URL, UK admin accesses UK ECP URL

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Custom anti-spam policy name changed but the name of "apply hosted content filter policy" is not replicated

I have created a custom anti-spam policy and I recently changed the name of this customized policy but the name of "apply hosted content filter policy" did not replicate the changes of name of this policy

168 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add hyperlink to auto reply

You should allow hyperlinks in auto replies when out of the office so I can direct coworkers to reference material in a clean response.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise (Device) make visible to more than just AAD role Global Admin

Currently Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise (Device) is only visible to users of the 365 admin portal with the AAD role of Global Administrator. Our organization needs visibility to this license from other AAD roles such as the Licensing Administrator AAD role.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. repair in the room

Wallpaper is one of the most popular finishing materials, with the help of which you can easily and quickly transform the interior of the room. I buy them here https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/mountains . The relatively low price of wallpaper, ease of use and easy application process make them quite popular among consumers. Wallpaper for walls also delights customers with its wide assortment, variety of textures and color palette.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Permissions to items on Microsoft 365 group calendars

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft 365 グループの予定表上のアイテムへの権限について
    Permissions to items on Microsoft 365 group calendars

■Description(内容):
    現在、Microsoft 365 グループの予定表上のアイテムの編集については、グループのメンバーであればだれでも編集を行える動作となっています。
    予定の編集を行うユーザーの制限を行いたいので、予定に対する権限をユーザーごとに、編集可能、閲覧のみなど、設定を行える機能を要望します。

Currently any group member is allowed to edit the Microsoft 365 group's calendar items. But we'd like to limit this permission to specific users. So please allow us to set permissions for individual users such that some users can edit but others can only view and so on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Directly ask Microsoft 365 support

I’m using two subscriptions; one is purchased directly from Microsoft, and the other one is purchased from CSP. Because I have a CSP subscription, there is an option that ask for partner support when creating a support ticket in Microsoft 365 admin center. Since I’m mainly using direct subscription, I don’t want to ask partner support. To avoid mistakenly select the partner support option, I would like to ask you to hide this option. Or make it possible for us to open a ticket directly to Microsoft support.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow enterprise management of Microsoft Authenticator app

Two issues. There is no way to export the ms-Authenticator Android app backup and import into iPhone counterpart app. iPhone requires the backed up repository to be in iCloud. Can’t save to here on android.
    Allowing enterprise management would resolve this as well as allow greater control over 2fa access when employees leave the firm.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Preview for each options in admin center

MS can provide a preview to see how each option looks after toggling or customizing. MS docs are way too time consuming to follow.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Refresh usage report data

I need an ability to refresh the usage report data manually. I found that the number of devices which Office activated and the number of the activations which can be reported in the Office 365 usage report vary. If I could manually refresh both data, it might help to get more accurate data.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Microsoft Teams General - Welcome to the Team!

Created a new team, and 50% of the General discussion window is taken up by "Welcome to the Team!"
    Here are some things to get going....
    Three large circle images, and some links to "Add more people", "Create More Channels", "Open the FAQ"

If this was the first day, I would understand, but I have teams I create last year that still have this showing under the "TODAY" moniker.
    I wish there was a way to DISMISS this banner, or a toggle to turn it on or off.
    Our users utilize the "Chat" section a lot. But I am having…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add new user to groups

When I create a user I want an option to add them to groups as part of creating a new user, not something that has to be done later after processing is complete or do it through the group on the exchange admin center.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Manage user ID of Booking calendar

If you create a BookingCalendar, user ID named BookingCalendar will be created in Azure AD. But I want this object to be created along with the admin preferred naming conventions. Because currently admin doesn’t have control on user name added by Bookings, this makes friction of naming rule between AAD and Bookings. As this result we are not able to create bookings calendar correctly.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Calendar Diagnostic Objects time zone

Get-CalendarDiagnosticObjects reports should show details in the local time zone. I would like to get this report in JST. It would be great if I can choose the time zone for this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calendar Diagnostic Objects time zone

Get-CalendarDiagnosticObjects reports should show details in the local time zone. I would like to get this report in JST. It would be great if I can choose the time zone for this.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base