Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Received the Message Center email MC198427

There doesn't seem to be a way to query in O365 which users and what versions they are running when they are using an msi installed Office Suite.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow multiple O365 logins at once

in 2020, you should be able to go to a login page for office 365 and have a drop down menu or listing of all your O365 accounts. You should be able to quickly choose which account you want open in a browser and have multiple accounts open at once. You should also be able to toggle back and forth between multiple accounts within each app. I have several O365 accounts:

personal, school, work, client-guest and client accounts. This is ridiculous that I struggle to find documents and revisions across so many one drive accounts

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Message Centre Alerts - False positive and incomplete information

Hi,

I had received an alert in the Message Centre 'Problem Detected: Unusual Activity by some of your users'. In this message it indicated that our subscription would be disabled for 60 days. I opened Case #:19721202 to inquire about what was going to be disabled, along with why the message did not indicate the users with the unusual activity.

As per the update from MS Support - the alert can be ignored and please log a User Voice so that this can be investigated further by the Product Engineering Team.

Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Keep outdated message center posts in the dashboard

Sometimes I found some messages are deleted without any communication and this makes us confused. If you have any outdated messages, please keep them in the message center dashboard with the note that why it became unpublished.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Updates to Data Privacy messages in Message Center should generate new mail notifications

Updates to Data Privacy messages in Message Center have not been generating new mail notifications. A mail notification is only sent when the initial Data Privacy message is created, but not upon updates. Updates to Data Privacy messages should generate new mail alerts so that customers can obtain the latest information related to these important events.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email address duiplicate search

When I create an email and insert some distribution lists into the TO, there can be recipients in more than one DL or other lists of people I paste into the email. This frustrates the recipients as they get multiple emails. I need to be able to remove duplicates in the TO address of an email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Michrosoft Office 365 Room Booking: Push-back email "You booking request is rejected" to mark red

I suggest that a push-back email "You room booking request is REJECTED" (when the room is already taken by someone else) needs to be marked red. As of now it looks no different from the "Your room booking request is ACCEPTED" email and people do not usually notice that "system" emails at all and therefore do not notice that the booking didn't go through. Even thought the room booking is rejected, it still remains in the work calendar, that's why people do not bother double-checking and do not expect any troubles. Double-bookings occur quite often because of that and it…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow the delayed sending of email when Outlook client is closed.

This feature was available in previous versions and was extremely useful in assisting with forward planning. Crazy to have removed it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1224

ALEX

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Notify admins when Volume License Service Center is troubled

Troubles in Volume License Service Center is not displayed in Service health dashboard or Message Center.

Admins who has access to Volume License Service Center should get some kind of notification when Volume License Service Center is troubled.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add block and unblock account to Help Desk Office 365 admin role

Please either add the capability of blocking or unblocking accounts to the Help Desk Role or create a new role so that block and unblock accounts is possible without adding a higher privelege role like User Admin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable automatic translation feature for MC posts of Prevent or fix issues

In Message center, although we select our language preference as Japanese and turn the automatic translation switch on, messages which are categorized as Prevent or fix issues won’t be translated. On the other hand, other category posts are translated, so it would be great that all posts are translated. Then users could immediately understand the messages.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. next button

The new Admin Center needs previous/next buttons. I want to be able to click through the messages without having to dismiss them, and without having to close one, open the other. I do not plan to switch to the new Admin Center until this capability exists in the message center.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Microsoft Corporation You are a company with excellent ideas and very useful for our time, and always want to improve and progress to you. I

Microsoft Corporation You are a company with excellent ideas and very useful for our time, and always want to improve and progress to you.
    I am a girl told the age of seventeen and I do not have enough background on the content of the company and management, but with this I have a simple idea I do not know if they benefit or not
    We know the slow speed of the Internet in outer space, where it usually relies on geostationary satellites that are orbited around the Earth more than 35,000 kilometers.
    There are companies seeking to repair the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make a Recall option on owa office365

i want add this email recall option on OWA O365

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make the help support phone # or email available for questions.

How can I get myself set up as administrator?
    I bought it personally. It says my dannybclayton@gmail.com is not recognized. thanks for your help. Danny Clayton (512) 422-5626.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Action notification on message center

Allow the ability to mark items in the message center as needing action or completed.

We have multiple Office 365 administrators and it would be helpful if we could mark items both as 'Action Needed' and 'Action Complete'. That way we wouldn't need to either meet to discuss who is doing what, nor would we have to figure out if any of the items in the list had been done already.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New Version of the Spam Email Summary Is Very Difficult to Use

The new version of the daily spam email summary has severely decreased a user's efficiency. Previously, I could click one button inside the email to release a message I actually want to receive. Now I have to click at least 6 times just to get to a point where I can release a message. This really needs to be addressed quickly. It is a terrible change to the user interface, and has added a lot of time to my day of managing spam email!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide a way to receive a notification if multiple items have been delivered to Junk folder as a result of a compromised email account

When an email account has been compromised and spam is being sent out internally and externally - if you already have spam messages going to the Junk Folder of the admin is there a way to send a message to the Inbox stating that multiple messages have been delivered to the Junk folder which triggers suspicious activity.

This would eliminate the need to check Junk folder every day for potential outgoing spam messages from a compromised account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base