Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add block and unblock account to Help Desk Office 365 admin role

Please either add the capability of blocking or unblocking accounts to the Help Desk Role or create a new role so that block and unblock accounts is possible without adding a higher privelege role like User Admin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable automatic translation feature for MC posts of Prevent or fix issues

In Message center, although we select our language preference as Japanese and turn the automatic translation switch on, messages which are categorized as Prevent or fix issues won’t be translated. On the other hand, other category posts are translated, so it would be great that all posts are translated. Then users could immediately understand the messages.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. next button

The new Admin Center needs previous/next buttons. I want to be able to click through the messages without having to dismiss them, and without having to close one, open the other. I do not plan to switch to the new Admin Center until this capability exists in the message center.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Microsoft Corporation You are a company with excellent ideas and very useful for our time, and always want to improve and progress to you. I

Microsoft Corporation You are a company with excellent ideas and very useful for our time, and always want to improve and progress to you.
    I am a girl told the age of seventeen and I do not have enough background on the content of the company and management, but with this I have a simple idea I do not know if they benefit or not
    We know the slow speed of the Internet in outer space, where it usually relies on geostationary satellites that are orbited around the Earth more than 35,000 kilometers.
    There are companies seeking to repair the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a Recall option on owa office365

i want add this email recall option on OWA O365

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the help support phone # or email available for questions.

How can I get myself set up as administrator?
    I bought it personally. It says my dannybclayton@gmail.com is not recognized. thanks for your help. Danny Clayton (512) 422-5626.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Action notification on message center

Allow the ability to mark items in the message center as needing action or completed.

We have multiple Office 365 administrators and it would be helpful if we could mark items both as 'Action Needed' and 'Action Complete'. That way we wouldn't need to either meet to discuss who is doing what, nor would we have to figure out if any of the items in the list had been done already.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Version of the Spam Email Summary Is Very Difficult to Use

The new version of the daily spam email summary has severely decreased a user's efficiency. Previously, I could click one button inside the email to release a message I actually want to receive. Now I have to click at least 6 times just to get to a point where I can release a message. This really needs to be addressed quickly. It is a terrible change to the user interface, and has added a lot of time to my day of managing spam email!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide a way to receive a notification if multiple items have been delivered to Junk folder as a result of a compromised email account

When an email account has been compromised and spam is being sent out internally and externally - if you already have spam messages going to the Junk Folder of the admin is there a way to send a message to the Inbox stating that multiple messages have been delivered to the Junk folder which triggers suspicious activity.

This would eliminate the need to check Junk folder every day for potential outgoing spam messages from a compromised account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. From Message Center Create a Task for Followup

From the message center have a button/quick form that creates a Task for followup to that item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The “Close” button “deletes” the message.

In the Message Center, press the “Close” button to “Delete” the message. I don't understand this. This feature is crazy. There should have been feedback from many users, but it has not been fixed.

メッセージセンターで、「閉じる」ボタンを押すとメッセージが「消去」されます。これは意味が分かりません。この機能はXXXです。多くのユーザーからフィードバックがあったはずですが、いまだに改修されていません。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. unnecessary system mailbox creation alerts

we get system mailbox creation alerts in O365 admin center. by opening cases with MS, they confirm these mailboxes are created by backend server. Could MS hide these system mailbox creation alerts in the future? from user admin perspective, they are totally unrelated and confusing, we don't know what they are

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In case of POP3 the size of the .pst needs to be increased from 2GB to 5GB.

The reason why it needs to be done is because after the recent changes done by Microsoft syncing Sent box also with Office365, users are getting frequent error message "mail box full" and as a result every time user needs to login in office 365 to delete old messages from Sent/Inbox box. This is causing lot of inconvenience to users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create an alert for low E3, E5, etc. licenses available.

Currently admins have to login into the portal to check available license counts. I would be nice to create an alert when available licensing is less than 10. For example, I would enable the alert for F1, E3, E5, Power BI and audio conferencing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. have a complain department instead of having a pool for ideas

I have a ticket opened for almost 1 year and your support is always throwing the ball at someone else support court, what a company that doe **** have a complain department?????????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We can preview calendars fine before printing but when we go to click Print it only shows the headers and the page is blank. This is happeni

We can preview calendars fine before printing but when we go to click Print it only shows the headers and the page is blank. This is happening to everybody in the company. Please advise. Thank You.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I

I
    want
    to
    added
    to
    recipients.
    my
    ID
    is646449

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to receive a notification email if the credit card assigned to my tenant subscriptions is declined.

Currently I do not receive a notification email if the credit card assigned to my tenant subscriptions is declined for some reason. This resulted in our subscriptions being disabled. We would like to receive some kind of notification so that we may correct the credit card information before this happens again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow management of 'Message Center Preferences' users who have been terminated

When an administrator leaves due to separation, the account is disabled, either automatically remove automated email messages, or allow global admin access to edit the preferences of other admins.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tenant level update or changes made by Microsoft

Microsoft update pushed Tenant can be shown for tenant level update.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base