Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase available operators when creating dynamic distribution lists via EAC

When creating a dynamic distribution list via the EAC, conditions can only use the equals operator. In Exchange Online shell, we have many more options.

Please allow us to select from a wider variety of operators in the EAC.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Small businesses cannot afford the PowerBi licensing to build apps

Many small companies have joined O365. We discuss how they can build out SharePoint solutions specific to their organizations and to create APPS for their customers. For small companies this is very practical.

However, when they want a nice dashboard with PowerBi feature sets then the application becomes too expensive.

Now the business has a build vs buy decision. In almost all cases, a small business is forced to buy OOTB rather than spend with Microsoft.

Please consider a PowerBi Lite solution for small businesses. This will allow them to start small and bring their entire business onto the O365…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MyAnalytics Admin page to control tenant and individual settings and reporting

it would be interesting to have a place to go to control all settings for my analytics on tenant level and individuals. As IT of a large organizations its hard to visualize adoption of MyAnalytics app and also help the end user to adopt by enabling the feature individually. For report I have found Graph API page but it wont let me query my whole tenant for the opt-in settings.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Control downloading attachments depending on sender IP address

I need Exchange Online setting allow or block specific IP addresses to send/receive message, and download attachments. For instance, allow company global IP addresses for sending/receiving message, but block personal home IP addresses.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable "Join from Browser" for Teams meetings on any mobile device.

People who don't want to sign in should not have to install an app on mobile just to join a meeting. This feature would obliterate your other competition (like Zoom) because everyone keeps asking for an app download or a sign in just to join a meeting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Set out of office from Exchange Admin Mailbox properties

Allow administrators to set Out of Office from Exchange Admin mailbox properties. This would allow a quick method for admins to set message if user goes out unexpectedly or forgets to set a message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bookings: export all available data (custom fields, over 120 days)

As of now, MS Bookings can extract only 120(past 60 + next 60) days data and default columns.
    I'd like to export and vlookup future events with some additional info (e.g. external IDs)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Feature to let users know their messages are audited

We don’t have an effective method to let users know their messages are audited. For example, I need a feature that picks and counts messages marked as “confidential” within the certain period, and automatically notifies users the number of the messages counted.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Feature to exclude specific users while doing a Message Trace

Feature where we can exclude specific email address or users while doing a message trace because we're generating a daily report and we don't want to include the email received from a specific user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Annote email released from quarantine

Let end user know email was released from quarantine

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hide the Disable device button

I don’t want users to click the Disable device button under Devices setting in My Account page. Because this setting change affects Office application usage for that user. Please add an admin control to hide this button from the My Account page.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sports betting.

I think everyone will decide for themselves this question - how to relate and what to think about gambling. Because everything is very individual, someone thinks that this is innocent entertainment, and someone thinks that this is a terrible thing. Personally, I only perceive them as free online sports betting https://www.talkbasket.net/109018-get-to-know-anthony-davis . I just can't imagine any circumstance where I would bet on real money and hope to get something out of it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Family Office 365 to split the 6 TB storage as needed

My husband and i would like to split the 6 TB OneDrive storage that comes with Family Office 365 as 3 TB each. At the moment each person gets 1 TB, up to 6 people. There are 2 of us. We would like 3 TB each. Since there are 6 TB with the subscription, this should be possible.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Security Defaults should enable Modern Authentication in Exchange.

So Security Defaults disabled Legacy Authentication but doesn't enable Modern Authentication in Exchange or even check if Modern Authentication is abled or not. This seems like a bug.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Global Office 365 Partner Admin rights to disable Message Center emails on users

It would be nice to have a button or have control over which customers have a message centre email. If they want it disabling we can do it for them without having to explain or to login to their account to disable it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow removal of yourself from CC field

Everyone has those long email chains of which they do not wish to be a part of.
    We should have some feature where you can 'remove' yourself from CC so that the next 'reply all' email doesn't come to you anymore.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why I ca't see which computers have Office?

On the page https://www.office.com/ in "Install Office" I have two options. "Premium Office apps" and "Other install options". The first option starts Office installation, but the second option shows multiple options. in "Office apps & devices", There the first option starts again the installation, but the second option "View apps and devices" don't show apps and devices but lets me "Install Office or "Install Skype". There must be an error. The Install Office or Install Skype don't show my apps or devices.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want you to add not only "time" but also other functions to display on the left side of the Microsoft Booking calendar.

I want you to add not only "time" but also other functions to display on the left side of the Microsoft Booking calendar.

Microsoft Booking 予定表内の左側に表示するものを "時間" だけでなく、他の表示させる機能も追加してほしい

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 304 305
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base