Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Exchange Online mailbox outbound audit

Exchange Online mailbox outbound auditing does not exist.

In exchange online:
    Should record an audit log when the user leaves the mailbox.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hide DL Membership Of Users

Dear Team,

Requesting the Developer to add this feature.

"Hide Members from Distribution List" in exchange online. As of now there is no option to hide members from distribution lists via Microsoft 365 cloud service.

This feature will help all the O 365 admins in case of information security according to their respective organization.

Regards,
    Aghillal

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Elevate Contacts to EntitiesAccounts

In a Organization it is necessary to work with Contacts like Entities to join information, documents, to them, for example Customers, Patients, Suppliers and others

Elevate these Contacts to Accounts (with the license option) but always with OneDrive to manage their information better inside groups with policies

A folder or Sharepoint is not enough because a Entitiy has a profile and a kind of information

So we have Accounts Groups and EntitiesAccouns

Perhaps this case open a door to connect Microsoft Office 365 with Dynamics 365 Sales better

Thank you very much,
    Jorge Gallego
    AWINF.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a way to control updates to the LastPasswordChangeTimestamp attribute in Azure AD.

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Azure AD で属性 LastPasswordChangeTimestamp の更新に関する設定機能の追加を希望します。
    Add a way to control updates to the LastPasswordChangeTimestamp attribute in Azure AD.

■Description(内容):
    AzureADConnect を利用していて AD側のパスワードを変更すると「pwdLastSet」という属性が連携され、AD側のパスワードが更新されたことが連携される。「pwdLastSet」が連携された影響でAzureAD 側の「LastPasswordChangeTimestamp」が更新されてしまい、Officeアプリの利用時にワンタイムパスワードの再入力を求められるような現象が発生するため、AD側のパスワードを変更しても、「LastPasswordChangeTimestamp」が更新されない機能、設定の追加を希望します。

If the AD-side password is changed using AzureADConnect, the attribute “pwdLastSet” is linked, and this is linked to changing the password on the AD-side. Since “pwdLastSet” is related, the AzureAD-side “LastPasswordChangeTimestamp” is updated, and so you need to re-enter a one-time password when using an Office app, so please add a setting to prevent the LastPasswordChangeTimestamp being updated even when the AD-side password is changed.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why did Microsoft stop clients from saving .ost files in a custom location

You could do this until a recent update. Now default location is Users, User name, AppData, Local, Microsoft, Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Password reset to consumer or home user when reset option is not available anymore

Password reset to consumer or home user when reset option is not available like if the phone number for reset has been lost and consumer ambassador cannot reset the password of the customer.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix Edge staying locked into one tenant in 365 Exchange Admin

When I successfully log into a tenant (I manage multiple tenants) on Exchange then log out of 365 Admin. All the other admin centres log out successfully but Exchange will stay logged in.

I am fully logging out of all logged in portals and get the message back stating that I've logged out please close the browser window, which I do.

But when I log into a new client. 365 Admin = new tenant OK, Teams = new tenant OK. Click on Exchange and I'm taken to the previously logged in tenant.

So then I have to clear everything I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Download HCW in something other than IE

Got an email re M365 apps & services ending support on IE11 today - yeah! So how about making the Hybrid Configuration Wizard download in something other than an unsupported browser - PLEASE!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable auto updating safe sender's list in outlook without GPO

Hello All,
    We would like to put forth one idea from our end where we would like to suggest to check this feature in office 365 road map so safe sender's list will be auto updated in outlook application without GPO.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add additional Meeting Duration Analytics to Exchange Online

For better meeting efficiency it would be interesting to see the average time of a team spending in meetings (Teams, Skype, offline, ...).

Many colleagues spend far too much time in meetings and we would like to have some statistics about the time they spend with possible filters by business units, location and time range.

An organizational overview is already available but we need breakt it down on a business unit level..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want to confirm the set password

設定されているパスワードの確認を行いたい

If you have forgotten your password now, you can only resolve the issue by resetting your password.
    However, if you reset your password, you will have to sign in again with the service you are using, so it is troublesome to sign in if you are using multiple services.
    Therefore, I would like you to be able to confirm the currently set password by some means, not just resetting the password.

現在パスワードを忘れた場合には、パスワードのリセットでのみ事象を解決させることが可能である。
    しかし、パスワードのリセットを行うと利用しているサービスで再度サインインをしなくてはいけないため、複数のサービスを利用しているとサインインをすることが手間となっている。
    そのためパスワードリセットだけではなく、現在設定されているパスワードを何らかの手段で確認できるようにしてほしい。

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The Daily Living Aids Australia One Stop Solution

ObboMed is your only “one-stop-shop and store” for all your health, daily living medical aids things. ObboMed has all your needs covered including Aids for Daily Living,medical,fitness products and gives the best products for your daily needs thing as medical health and fitness equipment.

https://obbomed.com.au/product-category/daily-living-aids-medical/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you change the assignment of designated staff on the Microsoft Bookings management screen, the changed staff will not be notified, so p

When you change the assignment of designated staff on the Microsoft Bookings management screen, the changed staff will not be notified, so please let me know.

Microsoft Bookings 管理画面にて、指名スタッフの割り当てを変更した際、変更後のスタッフに通知が来ないので、通知させるようにして欲しい。

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you change the assignment of designated staff on the Microsoft Bookings management screen, the changed staff will not be notified, so p

When you change the assignment of designated staff on the Microsoft Bookings management screen, the changed staff will not be notified, so please let me know.

Microsoft Bookings 管理画面にて、指名スタッフの割り当てを変更した際、変更後のスタッフに通知が来ないので、通知させるようにして欲しい。

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add ore colors to Outlook calendars

Currently there are only 9 colors you can add to outlook calendars. I have more employees than that and have to coordinate their calendars. Add the option to add colors to calendars makes it very easy for me to track each employees calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enforce MFA registration on trusted networks while permitting MFA exemptions by AD groups

Current: With Conditional Access policies, you can enforce MFA based on AD group membership, exempt based on another AD group membership, and define safe networks where MFA is not enforced for anyone. MFA setup can be used for self-service password reset authentication.

Problem: Account holders (AH) who access O365 resources solely from safe networks will never be forced to register for MFA. If their password becomes compromised, the malicious actor (MA) will be prompted to configure MFA. With MFA configured to the MA's device, the MA will have "trusted" access to the AH's content. When the AH changes their password,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Debit Card as a payment method in India

Adding the ability to use a Debit Card for payments in India would be helpful. For a start-up or a small company in India, banks do not usually issue Credit Cards in the starting. We have to use personal credit cards and get it reimbursed from the company. It would be helpful for people like me, if Microsoft can allow Debit Cards to be added as a payment method. The same is allowed by AWS and Google.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to disable add-in for Microsoft 365 Apps

I would like you to implement an ability in Microsoft 365 admin center to disable add-in for Microsoft 365 Apps. In the previous version of MAC had the option to disable add-ins without removing them. In the current unified apps menu, we don’t have the option.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. About Admin Accounts do not show

Do not show Admin Accounts in Microsoft 365 Admin Center>Users>Active Users perhaps is better to work with them inside PowerShell. I think that the Admin Accounts do not show in anywhere, portal, or screen. Yes show them when select select search accounts in some options or policies. But by default does not show the Admin Accounts and for Azure, too

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Best Search Engine Marketing Company In Delhi

Looking for the best search engine marketing company in Delhi which gives the SEO, search engine marketing services with the best high experts. You can contact Avenir digital stories which is the leading brand or service provider of digitlal marketing services.

https://www.digitalstories.co.in/search-engine-marketing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 317 318
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base