Feedback by UserVoice

Office 365 Admin

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the Office365 Admin UserVoice forum. If you’ve got ideas on how to improve the tenant admin features in the service, such as the Admin Console, Service Health Dashboard, and Message Center, you’ve come to the right place.

If you have feedback for SharePoint admin features, please submit your ideas here SharePoint Administration

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the tenant admininistration features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Manage Office365 forum in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do not Auto-Assign licenses to Resource mailboxes (such as Room, Equipment, Shared) when created

We just had an issue where 17 "Resource" mailboxes were auto-assigned E1 licenses. But per our sales rep and a Microsoft Engineer I just worked with, Resource mailboxes (such as Room, Equipment, Shared) don't require a license unless they exceed the data storage limit (ours is 50GB)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Message Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 광주오피「광주건마」〔쿨피스〕"「광주휴게텔」광주키스방 광주마사지

coolop1.com 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔 광주키스방 광주마사지 〔쿨피스〕 광주오피 광주건마 광주휴게텔…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hiding Trend

Please make the item which called Trend in video portal can be hidden.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 홍천오피 홍천건마『『쿨피스』』 홍천휴게텔/홍천마사지ク홍천키스방

『쿨피스』 coolop1.com 홍천오피 홍천건마 홍천휴게텔 홍천키스방 홍천마사지 『쿨피스』 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마 제천휴게텔 제천키스방 제천마사지 《쿨피스》 제천오피 제천건마…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Office 365 "Unlicensed" Global Admin can NOT create or delete "365 Groups"

This seems to be a BUG? I have several management co's that Manage 365 accounts as global admin without being licensed. The can not manage 365 Groups without a License. I have verified this in my portal. I do not know how to report this directly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. License assignment

I need to be able to assign a product to all my users at once. I have 800+ users and I have to "touch" each user to do this. I also need to not be cut off at assigning 100 licenses at one time. This is a tedious process that is very time consuming.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "modern authentication"

Fix Modern Authentication to work with Office 2013
    Even with the registry fix described here https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Enable-Modern-Authentication-for-Office-2013-on-Windows-devices-7dc1c01a-090f-4971-9677-f1b192d6c910 SharePoint Online does not allow Office 2013 clients to correctly authenticate when the "'Allow/Block' the ‘Modern Auth Enabled apps for office 2010 and earlier versions" is set to Block in the SharePoint Online admin oortal

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. the tile for Planner app is not included in Office 365 admin center->Setup->Products

Although Planner is included in:
    Office 365 Enterprise E1–E5, Business Essentials, Premium and Education subscription plans,
    its icon is not displayed in Office 365 admin center->Setup->Products.
    This is a display issue applicable to Planner, as other apps such as MS Teams are listed with an icon.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Removal of Exchange Users (Licensed or Not)

Be able to remove users with Azure AD or MSOL User accounts like you use to be able to do whether they have an account. Without having to put the user in an OU that's not synced, etc. This feature was there prior to last year.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Command to Delete Users Archive in Azure Powershell

Our site has Directory Synchronization and Federated services implemented. I was having issues with a users mail migration and MIcrosoft recommended I pause Dir Sync, delete the user from the cloud using Azure Powershell (including removing them from Azure Recycle bin and making sure he wasn't just soft deleted). Then restart Dir Synch to recreate him in the cloud and then restart the Mail Migration. As soon as we re-enabled Dir Synch, which in turn recreated the user in the cloud, Azure/O365 was throwing up an error in the admin console for the user. The error indicated that the GUID…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Discontinuing Office 2013 (Outlook 2013) has screwed me. I need the Office 2013 install because we're still running Exchange 2007 and can't

Bring back Office 2013. I need that, we cannot upgrade our Exchange Server at this time and Outlook 2016 is not compatible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. verification via other means

We were with a domain provider who would not allow us to add TXT records nor add MX records unless we stopped using their MX records at the same time and thus lose access to our email and 547 mailboxes.

Thus we were unable to verify our domain for Exchange online. Obviously we could have moved the domain to a provider that does allow TXT records but we could not do this until we had migrated the 547 mailboxes to 365 - which we couldn't do with an unverified domain.

This meant that Microsoft did not get our business.

I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow admins to see the Store tile on the launcher

As an admin i always used to have the store tile in the app launcher. However it disappeared months ago and MS Support said this is by design. How can an admin easily access the store without either creating a tile or just using a browser shortcut. Please give admins back the ability to see the Store tile as other non admin users have.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps and App Launcher  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Include Site collection title column in SharePoint online admin in O365

URL of the site collection doesn't always identify the purpose or title of that site collection. for example, url can be https://company.sharepoint.com/sites/adds. When you have more site collections, it is very hard to find out what that site collection is being used for. It would be easier if you can include the title of the site collection to easily identify what that site collection is for.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I really don't like the new support system, it doesn't work properly.

I tried to raise a ticket but it doesn't work, I can get the FAQ's etc. but 'Contact Us' doesn't work and I can't request a call back either. The previous system worked really well and now I'm kind of stuck in limbo as I can't raise a call to get the problem fixed. I did contact via 0808 234 29292 and did receive help, I was advised I couldn't test properly as I was already in the process of a ticket so would have to wait for it to be resolved. Not Happy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SharePoint Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Apply and restrict users or groups to a particular custom View

In a single tenant with multiple domains, it is a challenge within the organization to allow administration of mailboxes. A Global Administrator, for example, can make any change to any of the domains. A user with password only capabilities can change passwords to any user in any domain within the tenant. Since we can make custom views for specific domains, it would be very beneficial if the ability to assign Office 365 Admins to a "custom view". This way an Office 365 Admin in domain "A" can only manage passwords and mailboxes in domain "A" and isn't capable of editing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change displayname of all users with powershell

I need to change the displayname of 4500 users with powershell because I get the first name first and then the last name, If you want to look up for a user i.e. in the adressbook you will scroll trought the first names... etc.
    In addition, I need adjustment for the default settings, to make sure that for new users the field of the displayname will be filled with "last name, first name" automatically.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Exchange Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow a Mail Flow

Mail Flow - Rules - Would be nice to have a field to allow filtering on email receive time. So we could force out of hours emails to a manager.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to modify mx records when Office 365 is hosting DNS

Many companies use third party malware and spam filtering services for their email. Admins should be able to modify the mx records in Office 365 to allow the addition of these mail filtering products. Without this function they are forced to use external DNS hosting

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base